Buscar este blog

miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

PAUL ANKA (Paul Albert Anka)

1956 - I CONFESS / BLAU-WILE-DEVEEST-FONTAINE (US, RPM, 45X472) (S)

01. I Confess
02. Blau-Wile-Deveest-Fontaine

1957 - PAUL ANKA (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-240)
01. Crazy Love
02. Sing, Sing, Sing
03. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
04. You Are My Destiny
05. Jambalaya
06. Down by the River Side
07. Just Young
08. Your Cheatin' Heart
09. You Belong to Me
10. Walking My Baby Back Home
11. So It's Goodbye
12. Diana  

1958 - MIDNIGHT / VERBOTEN!
(FORBIDDEN) (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, 45-9937) (S)
01. Midnight
02. Verboten! (Forbidden)

1958 - PAUL ANKA
(CANADA, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-240)
01. Down by the Riverside
02. You Belong to Me
03. Your Cheatin' Heart
04. Waiting for You
05. Walkin' My Baby Back Home
06. Sing, Sing, Sing (with a Swing)
07. Diana
08. Red Sails in the Sunset
09. Jambalaya
10. Pity Pity

1
959 - MI CORAZÓN CANTA / ESO ES AMOR / MEDIANOCHE / AMOR SINCERO (SPAIN, HISPAVOX, HP-97-06) (EP)
01. Mi Corazón Canta (My Heart Sings)
02. Eso Es Amor (That’s Love)
03. Medianoche (Midnight)
04. Amor Sincero (It’s Really Love)

1959 - MY HEART SINGS
(US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-296)
01. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
02. Under Paris Skies
03. Autumn Leaves
04. Pigalle
05. Comme Ci, Comme Ca
06. C'Est Si Bon
07. Melodie D'Amour
08. I Miss You So
09. I Love Paris
10. If You Love Me (Really Love Me)
11. Les Filles de Paris
12. So It's Goodbye 

1960 - DIANA / IT'S REALLY LOVE (DENMARK, KARUSELL, KD-5016) (S)
01. Diana
02. It's Really Love

1960 - THE STORY OF MY LOVE (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, 45-10168) (S)
01. The Story of My Love
02. Don't Say You're Sorry

1960 - SWINGS FOR YOUNG LOVERS (US, SPARTON, ABC-347)
01. Hello, Young Lovers
02. You Made Me Love You
03. Secret Love
04. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
05. Love Is Many-Splendored Thing
06. Love Letters in the Sand
07. P.S. I Love You
08. Somebody Loves Me
09. Love Is Just Arouhd the Corner
10. I'm in the Mood for Love
11. I've Got to Kep Me Warm
12. Train of Love

1960 - IT'S CHRISTMAS EVERYWHERE (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-360)
01. Christmas Greeting from Paul Anka
02. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
03. The Christmas Song
04. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
05. Winter Wonderland
06. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
07. Jingle Bells
08. Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
09. O Little Town of Bethlehem
10. White Christmas
11. O Come All Ye Faithful
12. Silent Night
13 It's Christmas Everywhere

1960 - PAUL ANKA SINGS HIS BIG 15
(US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-323) (C)
01. Diana
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Crazy Love
04. Don't Gamble with Love
05. I Love You Baby
06. Midnight
07. Don't Ever Leave Me
08. It's Time to Cry
09. Lonely Boy
10. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
11. I Miss You So
12. You Are My Destiny
13. That's Love
14. Puppy Love
15. Adam and Eve

1960 - ANKA AT THE COPA (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-353)
(L)
01. Opening [Medley]: Anchors Aweigh / Sing, Sing, Sing
02. You Made Me Love You
03. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
04. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)
05. Swanee
06. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
07. Medley: I'm a Do-It-Yourself Type Song Man / Diana / Put Your Head on My Shoulder / You Are My Destiny / Lonely Boy It's Time to Cry / (Bows) Anchors Aweigh
08. Hello Young Lovers
09. My Home Town
10. Down by the Riverside / (Bows) Anchors Aweigh

1961 - TONIGHT MY LOVE, TONIGHT (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, 45-10194) (S)
01. Tonight My Love, Tonight
02. I'm Just a Fool Anyway

1961 - DANCE ON LITTLE GIRL / I TALK TO YOU (ON THE TELEPHONE) (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, 45-10220) (S)
01. Dance on Little Girl
02. I Talk to You (on the Telephone)

1961 – CINDERELLA (UK, COLUMBIA, 45-DB-4702) (S)
01. Cinderella
02. Kissin' on the Phone

1961 - GREAT HITS STRICTLY INSTRUMENTAL (US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-371)
01. Train of Love
02. You Are My Destiny
03. I Love You, Baby
04. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
05. My Home Town
06. Puppy Love
07. Diana
08. Lonely Boy
09. That´s Love
10. Summer´s Gone
11. Midnight
12. It´s Time to Cry

1961 - PAUL ANKA SINGS HIS BIG 15, VOL. 2
(US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABCS-390) (C)
01. My Home Town
02. Summer's Gone
03. Tonight, My Love, Tonight
04. Your Love
05. Tell Me That You Love Me
06. Something Has Changed Me
07. Late Last Night
08. I Love You in the Same Old Way
09. The Story of My Love
10. Something Happened
11. Dance on Little Girl
12. I'd Have to Share
13. When I Stop Loving You (That'll Be the Day)
14. Just Young
15. Let the Bells Keep Ringing

1962 - A STEEL GUITAR AND A GLASS OF WINE / I NEVER KNEW YOUR NAME (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8030) (S)
01. A Steel Guitar and A Glass of Wine
02. I Never Knew Your Name

1962 - ESO BESO (THAT KISS!) / GIVE ME BACK MY HEART (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8097) (S)
01. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)
02. Give Me Back My Heart

1962 - LOVE (MAKES THE WORLD GO 'ROUND) (GERMANY, RCA, 47-8115) (S)
01. Love (Makes the World Go 'Round)
02. Crying in the Wind

1962 - LOVE ME WARM AND TENDER
(US, RCA VICTOR, 47-7977) (S)
01. Love Me Warm and Tender
02. I'd like to Know


1962 - LET'S SIT THIS ONE OUT (US, RCA VICTOR, LPM-2575)
01. Let's Sit This One Out
02. I Only Have Eyes for You
03. The Nearness of You
04. You Got to My Head
05. I'm Glad There Is You
06. You and the Night and the Music
07. Let's Fall in Love
08. I Wanna Be Loved
09. Embraceable You
10. Touch Me Tonight
11. It Had to Be You
12. I'll See You in My Dream

1962 - YOUNG, ALIVE AND IN LOVE! (US, RCA VICTOR, LPM-2502)
01. Young, Alive and in Love
02. Young and Foolish
03. Younger than Springtime
04. You Make Me Feel So Young
05. This Life of Mine
06. Life Is Just A Bowl of Cherries
07. I Love Life
08. Aren't You Glad You're You?
09. Love Your Spell Is Everywhere
10. I Love You
11. Falling in Love with Love
12. You're Just in Love
13. Finale: Young, Alive and in Love

1962 - DIANA
(US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-420)
01. Theme: Diana (Instrumental)
02. Train of Love
03. Melodie d'Amour
04. I've Heard that Song Before
05. Winter Wonderland
06. Diana (Vocal)
07. Swanee
08. C'est Si Bon
09. Jingle Bells
10. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
11. Pigalle
12. Your Cheat in' Heart
13. Sing, Sing, Sing
14. Theme: Diana (Instrumental)

1962 - PAUL ANKA SINGS HIS BIG BIG BIG 15, VOL.3
(US, ABC-PARAMOUNT, ABC-409) (C)
01. Kissin' on the Phone
02. I'd Never Find Another You
03. Happy Tears
04. Bells at My Wedding
05. Cry
06. Far from the Lights of Town
07. All of Me
08. I'm Coming Home
09. Loveland
10. It Only Lasts for a Little While
11. Uh-Huh
12. I Remember
13. Send for Me
14. The Fools' Hall of Fame
15. Cinderella

1963 - HELLO JIM (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8195) (S)
01. Hello Jim
02. You've Got the Nerve to Call This Love

1963 - HURRY UP AND TELL ME (GERMANY, RCA VICTOR, 47-8237) (S)
01. Hurry Up and Tell Me
02. Wondrous Are the Ways of Love

1963 - SONGS I WISH I'D WRITTEN (NEW ZEALAND, RCA VICTOR, LPM-2744)
01. Ramblin' Rose
02. I Can't Stop Lovin' You
03. The End of the World
04. He'll Have to Go
05. All I Have to Do is Dream
06. Can't Get Used to Losing You
07. Oh, Lonesome Me
08. Save the Last Dance for Me
09. Blue on Blue
10. Moon River
11. It's Not for Me to Say
12. Memories Are Made of This
13. You Always Hurt the One You Love
14. Cry
15. Who's Sorry Now

1963 – ITALIANO (ITALY, RCA VICTOR, LPM-10130)
01. Piangerò per Te (Crying in the Wind)
02. Balla con Me (Dance on Little Girl)
03. Crazy Love
04. Eso Beso
05. Ora Triste (It's Time to Cry)
06. Dimmi Subito di Si (Tonight My Love, Tonight)
07. Abbandonati, Amore (Put Your Head on My Shoulder)
08. Voglio Saper (I'd like to Know)
09. Ogni Giorno (Love Me Warm and Tender)
10. Diana
11. Non È Finita (Don't Ever Leave Me)
12. Chitarra, Vino e Amore (A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine)
13. Sei Nel Mio Destino (You Are My Destiny)
14. Cinderella
15. Non Giocar con l'Amore (Don't Gamble with Love)
16. Ogni Notte (Every Night)

1963 - PAUL ANKA’S 21 GOLDEN HITS (US, RCA VICTOR, LPM-2691) (C)
01. Diana
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Lonely Boy
04. Time to Cry
05. Puppy Love
06. I Love You in the Same Old Way
07. You Are My Destiny
08. Crazy Love
09. Don't Ever Leave Me
10. Summer's Gone
11. Adam and Eve
12. Don't Gamble with Love
13. I'm Still Waiting Here for You
14. I Love You, Baby
15. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
16. Tonight, My Love, Tonight
17. My Home Town
18. Cinderella
19. Love Land
20. Dance on Little Girl
21. The Longest Day

1964 - FROM ROCKING HORSE TO ROCKING CHAIR
(GERMANY, RCA VICOR, 47-8311) (S)
01. From Rocking Horse to Rocking Chair
02. Cheer Up

1964 - MY BABY'S COMIN' HOME (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8349) (S)
01. My Baby's Comin' Home
02. No, No

1964 - OGNI VOLTA (EVERY TIME) (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8441) (S)
01. Ogni Volta (Every Time)
02. Cindy Go Home

1964 - OGNI VOLTA / STASERA RESTA CON ME (GERMANY, RCA VICTOR, 47-9517) (S)
01. Ogni Volta
02. Stasera Resta con Me

1964 – ITALIANO (US, RCA ITALIANA, LPM-10130)
01. Piangerò per Te (Crying in the Wind)
02. Balla con Me (Dance on Little Girl)
03. Crazy Love
04. Eso Beso
05. Ora Triste (It's Time to Cry)
06. Dimmi Subito Di Si (Tonight My Love, Tonight)
07. Abbandonati, Amore (Put Your Head on My Shoulder)
08. Voglio Saper (I'd like to Know)
09. Ogni Giorno (Love Me Warm and Tender)
10. Diana
11. Non È Finita (Don't Ever Leave Me)
12. Chitarra, Vino E Amore (A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine)
13. Sei Nel Mio Destino (You Are My Destiny)
14. Cinderella
15. Non Giocar con l'Amore (Don't Gamble with Love)
16. Ogni Notte (Every Night)

1964 - A CASA NOSTRA (ITALY, RCA VICTOR, LPM-10150)
01. Ogni Volta
02. Il Tuo Compleanno
03. Eh, Brava!
04. Parliamo Ancora
05. Cercavo Proprio Te
06. Domani Prendo Il Primo Treno
07. Oggi No, Domani Si
08. Hu, Hu
09. Gli Amici E Tu
10. No, Non Mi Puoi Lasciar
11. Stasera Resta con Me
12. Un Ricordo per Me

1964 - EXCITEMENT ON PARK AVENUE - LIVE AT THE WALDORF-ASTORIA (US, RCA VICTOR, LPM-2966) (L)
01. Hello, Dolly!
02. Young, Alive, and in Love
03. My Kind of Girl    
04. Too Marvelous for Words
05. All I Want is a Seat
06. Falling in Love with Love
07. Anka Medley: Diana / Put Your Head on My Shoulder / Lonely Boy / Puppy Love / A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine / You Are My Destiny
08. The Longest Day 
09. Hello, Dolly!
10. I Drink to You    
11. Ogni Volta  
12. I Wish You Love  
13. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)   
14. Singer's Singer Medley: I Left My Heart in San Francisco / Just in Time / Stranger in Paradise / One for My Baby (and One More for the Road) / I Wanna Be Around
15. Hello, Dolly!
16. What'd I Say
17. Intro Six    
18. Hello, Dolly!

1964 - EIN SONNY BOY UND EINE KLEINE SIGNORINA (PAUL ANKA & RITA PAVONE) (GERMANY, RCA VICTOR, LPM-10011)
01. Ein Sonny Boy Und Eine Signorina
02. Okay Okay (La Partita Di Pallone)
03. Zwei Madchen Aus Germany
04. Wenn Ich Eine Junge War
05. Sunshine Baby (Think About It)
06. Wenn Du Deinen Kleinen Bruder Siehst
07. Der Schonste Ankerplatz
08. Mein Jack, Der Ist Zwei Meter Gross (I'll Wait and Wait)
09. Elisabeth
10. Es Ist Aus
11. Sweet Sweet Rosalie (Sweet Sweet Sweet)
12. Peppino Aus Torino
13. Doch Du Hast Keine Zeit
14. Kiddy Kiddy Kiss Me

1965 - EVERY DAY A HEART IS BROKEN (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8662) (S)
01. Every Day a Heart Is Broken
02. As If There Were No Tomorrow

1965 - IN MY IMAGINATION
(GERMANY, RCA VICTOR, 47-8396) (S)
01. In My Imagination
02. It's Easy to Say

1965 – SYLVIA (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8493) (S)
01. Sylvia
02. Behind My Smile

1966 - I CAN'T HELP LOVING YOU (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-8893) (S)
01. I Can't Help Loving You
02. Can't Get Along Very Well Without Her

1966 - POOR OLD WORLD (UK, RCA VICTOR, RCA-1550) (S)
01. Poor Old World
02. Melody in Rhyme

1966 - STRICTLY NASHVILLE (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-3580)
01. Bonaparte's Retreat
02. I Wish
03. Oh, Such a Stranger
04. There Won't Be No Runnin' Back (To You)
05. I Went to Your Wedding
06. The Story of My Life
07. Memphis, Tennessee
08. It's Only Make Believe
09. Truly Yours
10. (I'd Be) A Legend in My Time
11. I Didn't Mean to Hurt You
12. Once a Day

1967 - A WOMAN IS A SENTIMENTAL THING (US, RCA VICTOR, 47-9228) (S)
01. A Woman Is a Sentimental Thing
02. That's How Love Goes

1967 - UNTIL IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO (US,
RCA VICTOR, 47-9128) (S)
01. Until It's Time for You to Go
02. Would You Still Be My Baby

1968 - THIS CRAZY WORLD (US, RCA VICTOR – 47-9648) (S)
01. This Crazy World
02. Goodnight My Love

1968 – TIMELESS (UK, RCA VICTOR, SF-7956)
01. Stardust
02. All the Way
03. Everbody Has the Right to Be Wrong
04. Only You
05. Try to Remember
06. As Time Goes By
07. Sunrise, Sunset
08. Shadow of Your Smile
09. I Wish You Love
10. Where Love Has Gone
11. Red Roses for a Blue Lady
12. Impossible Dream

1969 - GOODNIGHT MY LOVE (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-4142)
01. Pickin' Up the Pieces
02. Daddy's Home
03. In the Still of the Night
04. Next Year
05. Forgive and Forget
06. Goodnight My Love (Pleasant Dreams)
07. You Send Me
08. Think It Over Baby
09. For Once in My Life
10. Silhouettes
11. I've Gotta Be Me

1969 - LIFE GOES ON (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-4250)
01. Can't Get You Out of My Mind
02. Find My Way
03. Tell It Like It Is
04. Eleanor Rigby
05. Life Goes On
06. Happy
07. Do What You Gotta Do
08. I Was There
09. Keeping One Foot in the Door

1969 – DIANA - PAUL ANKA SINGS HIS GREATEST HITS (UK, RCA INTERNATIONAL, INTS-1032) (C)
01. Diana
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Lonely Boy
04. Time to Cry
05. I Love You in the Same Old Way
06. You Are My Destiny
07. Crazy Love
08. Don't Ever Leave Me
09. Adam and Eve
10. I Love You, Baby
11. Tonight My Love, Tonight
12. My Home Town
13. Cinderella
14. Love Land
15. Dance on Little Girl

1969 - SINCERELY (LIVE AT THE COPA) (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-4203) (L)
01. Sincerely (Live at The Copa)
02. Watch What Happens (Live at The Copa)
03. Medley: The Nearness of You / Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Live at The Copa)
04. My Way (Live at The Copa)
05. Crazy World (Live at The Copa)
06. Satin Doll (Live at The Copa)
07. By the Time I Get to Phoenix (Live at The Copa)
08. Gentle on My Mind (Live at The Copa)
09. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands (Live at The Copa)
10. Goodnight My Love (Live at The Copa)

1970 – 70’S (BOLIVIA, RCA VICTOR, BOH-9055) (EP)
01. Midnight Mistress
02. She's a Lady
03. Daddy
04. Rainy Monday

1970 - 70'S (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-4309)
01. Medley: Before It's Too Late (Remember) / This Land Is Your Land
02. Midnight Mistress
03. Daddy
04. Rainy Monday
05. Crazy World
06. She's a Lady
07. City Life
08. Amanda
09. Anna May
10. I'm in Love with You
11. Real People

1971 - PAUL ANKA (US, BUDDAH, BDS-5093)
01. We Made It Happen
02. Everything's Been Changed
03. There is Something I'd Like to Say to You
04. That’s What Living's About
05. House Upon a Hill
06. Yesterday My Life
07. She's a Lady
08. Les Filles de Paris
09. Do I Love You
10. My Way

1972 – JUBILATION
(US, BUDDAH, BDA-294) (S)
01. Jubilation
02. Everything's Been Changed

1972 - JUBILATION (US, BUDDAH, BDS-5114)
01. Jubilation
02. Let Me Be the One
03. Pretty Good
04. You and Me Today
05. Life Song
06. Something Good Is Coming
07. Double Life
08. Love Is
09. Some Kind of Friend
10. Kathum

1972 - THE LONELY BOY (GERMANY, RCA INTERNATIONAL (CAMDEN), INTS-1397) (C)
01. Diana
02. I Love You, Baby
03. Love Me Warm and Tender
04. Time to Cry
05. Eso Beso
06. Adam and Eve
07. Lonely Boy
08. Crazy Love
09. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
10. You Are My Destiny
11. Put Your Hand on My Shoulder
12. Remember Diana

1973 – FLASHBACK (GERMANY, UNITED ARTISTS, 35610-A) (S)
01. Flashback
02. Let Me Get to Know You

1974 – ANKA (US, UNITED ARTISTS, UA-LA-314-G)
01. Bring the Wine
02. One Man Woman / One Woman Man
03. Something About You
04. (You're) Having My Baby
05. Let Me Get to Know You
06. Love is a Lonely Song
07. How Can Anything Be Beautiful (After You)
08. I Gave a Little and Lost a Lot
09. Papa
10. It Doesn't Matter any More

1974 - MY WAY (CANADA, RCA CAMDEN, ACL1-0616) (C)
01. Goodnight My Love
02. Silhouettes
03. You Send Me
04. My Way
05. Sincerely
06. I've Gotta Be Me
07. For Once in My Life
08. Memphis, Tennesse
09. Daddy's Home

1974 – GOLD (US, SIRE, SASH-3704-2 (C)
Disc 1
01. Diana
02. I Love You Baby
03. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
04. Don't Gamble with Love
05. Crazy Love
06. Just Young
07. Midnight
08. It's Time to Cry
09. You Are My Destiny
10. Don't Ever Leave Me
11. I Miss You So
12. Your Love
13. Waiting for You
14. Puppy Love
Disc 2
01. Lonely Boy
02. Summer's Gone
03. Something Happened
04. The Story of My Love
05. My Home Town
06. Adam and Eve
07. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
08. Dance on Little Girl
09. Tonight, My Love, Tonight
10. Cinderella 1961
11. Kissin' on the Phone
12. Hello, Young Lovers
13. I Love You in the Same Old Way
14. Put Your Head on My Shoulder

1974 - THE ORIGINAL HITS OF PAUL ANKA (EUROPE, EMBASSY, EMB-31054)
(C)
01. Diana
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Crazy Love
04. I Love You Baby
05. Puppy Love
06. My Home Town
07. Cinderella
08. Lonely Boy
09. Adam and Eve
10. You Are My Destiny
11. Loveland
12. Tonight, My Love, Tonight
13. Just Young
14. Dance on Little Girl

1975 - TIMES OF YOUR LIFE (US, UNITED ARTISTS, UA-LA569-G)
01. (You're) Having My Baby
02. One Man Woman / One Woman Man
03. Wake Up
04. Bring the Wine
05. Times of Your Life
06. I Don't Like to Sleep Alone
07. Let Me Get to Know You
08. (I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger than Our Love
09. Papa
10. Anytime (I’ll Be There)

1975 – FEELINGS (US, UNITED ARTISTS, UA-LA-367-G)
01. Anytime
02. I Don't Like to Sleep Alone
03. Out of My Mind in Love
04. It's Sad to See the Old Hometown Again
05. (I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger than Our Love
06. Wake Up
07. Today I Became a Fool
08. Girl, You Turn Me On
09. Walk Away
10. Water Runs Deep

1975 – LOS MAS GRANDES EXITOS DE PAUL ANKA (BOLIVIA, CBS, 20045) (C)
01. I Miss You So
02. I’m Coming Home
03. Don’t Ever Leave Me
04. That’s Love
05. Sommer’s Gone
06. I Love You in the Same Old Way
07. They Bells at My Wedding
08. Dance on Little Girl
09. Cry
10. I Love You Baby
11. Something Happened
12. Train of Love
13 The Story of My Love
14. Cinderella

1976 - THE PAINTER (US, UNITED ARTISTS, UALA-653-6)
01. (You Bring Out) The Best in Me
02. Wildflower
03. The Painter
04. Closing Doors
05. Happier
06. Living Isn't Living
07. Aldous (Instrumental)
08. I'll Help You
09. Never Gonna Fall in Love Again (Like I Fell in Love with You)
10. Do I Love You? (Yes, in Every Way)
11. Prelude / (You Bring Out) The Best in Me (Reprise)

1976 - BEST COLLECTION (JAPAN, EPIC, 15AP-201-E) (C)
01. Diana
02. Crazy Love
03. Un-Huh
04. I’d Have to Share
05. Your Love
06. Kissin' on the Phone
07. You Are My Destiny
08. My Home Town
09. That’s Love
10. I’d Never Find Another You
11. Happy Tears
12. Late Last Night

1977 - THE MUSIC MAN (US, UNITED ARTISTS, 
UA-LA746-H)
01. Dannon
02. Slowdown
03. Jealous Lady
04. Everybody Ought to Be in Love
05. A Mexican Night
06. Second Thoughts
07. My Best Friend's Wife
08. My Little Girl's Become a Big Girl Now
09. If I Had My Life to Live Over
10. Tonight
11. Music Man

1978 - LISTEN TO YOUR HEART (US, RCA VICTOR, AFL1-2892)
01. Starting All Over Again
02. This is Love
03. I'm by Mysellf Again
04. You Spoiled Me
05. Listen to Your Heart
06. Don't Ever Say Goodbye
07. Let's Start It Over
08. Love Me Lady
09. Brought Up in New York (Brought Down in L.A.)
10. Starmaker

1978 – PAUL ANKA (USSR, MELODY, С-60-10853-54)
01. Having My Baby
02. One Man Woman / One Woman Man
03. Wake Up
04. Bring the Wine
05. Times of Your Life
06. I Don't Like to Sleep Alone
07. Let Me Get to Know You
08. There's Nothing Strong than Our Love
09. Papa
10. Anytime (I'll Be There)

1978 – GRABACIONES ORIGINALES (ECUADOR, CBS, 331-0226) (C) (*)
01. Diana
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Crazy Love
04. That’s Love
05. My Heart Sings
06. Lonely Boy
07. Puppy Love
08. Kissin' on the Phone
09. I Miss You So
10. Adam and Eve

1979 - MIREILLE MATHIEU SINGS PAUL ANKA - YOU AND I (US, ARIOLA, SW-50073)
01. You and I (Duet with Paul Anka)
02. A Man and a Woman
03. After You (Duet with Paul Anka)
04. Life Song
05. Bring the Wine (Duet with Paul Anka)
06. Paris, Is Something Wrong?
07. Andi
08. Closing Doors
09. Leave It All to Me

1979 – MIREILLE MATHIEU CHANTE PAUL ANKA - TOI ET MOI (FRANCE, PHILIPS, 9101-708)
01. Un Homme Dans Ma Vie
02. Toi et Moi (avec Paul Anka)
03. Parle à la Vie
04. Comme Avant (avec Paul Anka)
05. Un Manège en Hiver
06. Paris - Problèmes
07. Andy
08. La Porte Fermée
09. De Plus en Plus Heureux

1979 – HEADLINES (US, RCA VICTOR, AFL1-3382)
01. Headlines
02. As Long as We Keep Believing
03. Andi
04. Never Get to Know Again
05. Learning to Love Again
06. I Can't Get Over You
07. Together Again
08. Life Song
09. Leave It All to Me

1979 - I GRANDI SUCCESSI ITALIANI DI PAUL ANKA & NEIL SEDAKA (ITALY, RCA,
NL-43040) (C)
Paul Anka
01. Ogni Giorno
02. Abbandonati Amore
03. Domani Prendo Il Primo Treno
04. Non Giocare con l’Amore
05. Ogni Volta
06. Ogni Notte
07. Un Ricordo per Te
08. La Verita'
Neil Sedaka
09. La Terza Luna
10. La Notte E'Fatta per Amare
11. Adesso No
12. Il Re Dei Pagliacci
13. I Tuoi Capricci
14. Finche' Vivro
15. La Forza del Destino
16. L'Ultimo Appuntamento

1983 - WALK A FINE LINE (US, COLUMBIA, FC-38442)
01. Second Chance
02. Hold Me 'Til the Mornin' Comes
03. Darlin', Darlin'
04. No Way Out
05. Walk a Fine Line
06. Take Me in Your Arms
07. This is the First Time
08. Gimme the Word
09. Golden Boy

1987 - FREEDOM FOR THE WORLD
(BENELUX, DINO MUSIC, DNLP-1161)
01. Freedom for the World
02. It Hurts to See You Cry
03. Having My Baby
04. Forever We'll Be in Love
05. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
06. Too Young to Die
07. Someday
08. My Way
09. Hold Me 'Til the Morning Comes
10. Bring the Wine
11. Until the Day We Said Goodbye

1987 - GREATEST HITS (EUROPE, CÉDÉ INTERNATIONAL, CD-66033) (C)
01. Diana
02. Don't Gamble with Love
03. I Love You Baby
04. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
05. Tell Me That You Love Me
06. You Are My Destiny
07. Lonely Boy
08. When I Stop Loving You
09. Crazy Love
10. Puppy Love
11. It's Time to Cry
12. Midnight

1987 - GOLDEN HITS (NETHERLANDS, ARCADE, 01278021) (C)
01. Diana
02. Puppy Love
03. Hello Young Lovers
04. (You're) Having My Baby
05. The Story of My Love
06. Summer's Gone
07. My Home Town
08. Lonely Boy
09. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
10. Dance on Little Girl
11. It's Time To Cry.
12. Something Happened.
13. You Are My Destiny.
14. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
15. Crazy Love.
16. Tonight, My Love, Tonight.

1988 - THE BEST OF PAUL ANKA (US, PAIR, PDL-2-1204)
(C)
01. Jubilation
02. Let Me Be the One
03. Pretty Good
04. You and Me Today
05. We Made It Happen
06. That's What Living's About
07. House Upon a Hill
08. Life Song
09. Something Good Is Coming
10. Love Is
11. Some Kind of Friend
12. Yesterday My Life Was More of Just the Same
13. She's a Lady
14. Les Filles de Paris
15. Do I Love You
16. My Way

1989 - SOMEBODY LOVES YOU (GERMANY, POLYDOR, 839513-2)
01. Somebody Loves You
02. You and I
03. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
04. Let Me Try Again
05. Can We
06. This Is Where I Fall in Love Again
07. Turning My Mind Back to You
08. The Lady Was
09. I'm Never Gonna Lose You
10. Stay with Me

1989 - 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION: HIS ALL TIME GREATEST HITS (US, RHINO, R2-71489) (C)
01. Diana
02. You Are My Destiny
03. Crazy Love
04. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
05. The Teen Commandments
06. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
07. Lonely Boy
08. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
09. It's Time to Cry
10. Puppy Love
11. My Home Town
12. Summer's Gone
13. Tonight My Love, Tonight
14. Dance on Little Girl
15. Love Me Warm and Tender
16. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)
17. Goodnight My Love
18. Jubilation
19. (You're) Having My Baby
20. One Woman Man
21. I Don't like to Sleep Alone
22. (I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger than Our Love
23. Times of Your Life
24. My Way

1991 - THE ORIGINAL HITS 1957-1969 (NETHERLANDS, DISKY, DCD-5237) (C)
Disc 1
01. Diana
02. Put Your Hand on My Shoulder
03. Lonely Boy
04. It's Time to Cry
05. Puppy Love
06. Save the Last Dance for Me
07. Dance on Little Girl
08. You Are My Destiny
09. Crazy Love
10. Moon River
11. The End of the World
12. Cinderella
13. My Home Town
14. My Way
Disc 2
01. Don't Gamble with Love
02. I'm Still Waiting Here for You
03. I Love You Baby
04. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
05. The Longest Day
06. I Love You in the Same Old Way
07. Tonight My Love, Tonight
08. Don't Ever Leave Me
09. Love Me Warm and Tender
10. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
11. Eso Beso (That Kiss)
12. Love (Makes the World Go Round)
13. Remember Diana
14. Goodnight My Love

1991 – THE COLLECTION (EUROPE, RCA, ND-90561) (C)
01. Diana
02. Don't Ever Leave Me
03. Don't Gamble with Love
04. Eso Beso (That Kiss)
05. Fly Me to the Moon
06. Hello Dolly
07. I'm Just a Lonely Boy
08. I'm Watching You
09. I Can't Stop Loving You
10. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
11. Love Makes the World Go Round
12. Memories Are Made of This
13. Memphis Tennessee
14. Moon River
15. My Way
16. Satin Doll
17. Save the Last Dance for Me
18. She's a Lady
19. Time to Cry
20. You Make Me Feel so Young

1991 - PAUL ANKA (URSS, LAD, LD- 218020) (C)
01. We Made It Happen
02. Everything's Been Changed
03. There Is Something I'd like to Say to You
04. Thats What Living's About
05. House Upon a Hill
06. Yesterday My Life
07. She's a Lady
08. Les Filles De Paris
09. Do I Love You
10. My Way

1992 – ITALIANO & A CASA NOSTRA (1963, 1964) (ITALY, CASA NOSTRA, CNR-13050) (C)
1963 - Italiano
01. Plangero per Te
02. Balla con Me
03. Crazy Love
04. Eso Beso
05. Ora Triste
06. Dimmi Subito Di Si
07. Abbandonati, Amore
08. Voglio Saper
09. Ogni Giorno
10. Diana
11. Non E Finita
12. Chitarra, Vino e Amoure
13. Sei Nel Mio Destino
14. Cinderella
15. Non Giocar con l'Amore
16. Ogni Notte
1964 - A Casa Nostra
01. Ogni Volta
02. Il Tuo Compleanno
03. Eh, Brava
04. Parliamo Ancora
05. Cercavo Proprio Te
06. Domani Prendo Il Primo Treno
07. Oggi No, Domani
08. Hu, Hu
09. Gli Amice E Tu
10. No, Non Mi Puoi Lasciar
11. Stasera Resta con Me
12. Un Ricordo per Me

1992 - MY GREATEST SONGS (GERMANY, RCA, 74321-10726-2) (C)
01. Goodnight My Love (Pleasant Dreams)
02. In the Still of the Night
03. Sincerely
04. Happy
05. Brought Up in New York
06. This Is Love
07. Love Me Warm and Tender
08. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
09. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)
10. Love (Makes the World Go Round)
11. Remember Diana
12. Diana
13. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
14. Adam and Eve
15. Lonely Boy
16. Listen to Your Heart

1992 - ZWEI MÄDCHEN AUS GERMANY (GERMANY, BEAR FAMILY, BCD-15613) (C)
01. Lauter Liebe Schenk Ich Dir, 1962
02. Ein Girl Wie Du, 1962
03. Sunshine Baby, 1964
04. Doch Du Hast Keine Zeit, 1964
05. Zwei Madchen Aus Germany, 1964
06. Sweet Rosalie, 1964
07. Elisabeth, 1965
08. Der Schonste Ankerplatz, 1965
09. Ein Sunny-Boy Und Eine Signorina (& Rita Pavone) 1965
10. Kiddy, Kiddy Kiss Me (& Rita Pavone) 1965
11. Sie Geht Vorbei, 1992
12. Sinnlose Tranen, 1967
13. Babsy, Bambina, Babette, 1967
14. Mein Schuhe Lauf' Ich Kaput, 1967
15. Auf Dem Standesamt Von Laramie, 1966
16. Mir Geht Es Gut, 1967
17. Bei Dir, Bei Dir, 1966
18. Immer Erger Mit Dem Rotenmann, 1992
19. Gold Und Edelstein, 1992
20. Ich Komm Nie Los Von Dir, 1992
21. Bye, Bye Baby Goodbye, 1992
22. Blaue Augen Blondes Haar, 1992
23. Quando, Quando, Que Sera, 1992
24. Wenn Es Dir Nicht Leid Tut, 1992
25. So Wie Du, 1961

1994 - THE STORY OF PAUL ANKA, VOL. 1 (CANADA, CANADIAN ARTISTS, CAR-2040) (C)
01. Diana
02. I Love You Baby
03. Don't Gamble with Love
04. You Are My Destiny
05. Crazy Love
06. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
07. I Miss You So
08. Puppy Love
09. Just Young
10. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
11. Midnight
12. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
13. Don't Ever Leave Me
14. It's Time to Cry
15. Your Love
16. Tell Me That You Love Me
17. Something Has Changed Me
18. Late Last Night
19. When I Stop Loving You (That'll Be the Day)
20. That's Love
21. All of Me
22. So It's Goodtime
23. Waiting for You
24. Your Cheatin' Heart
25. Melodie d'Amour
26. Jambalaya
27. Side by Side
28. Don't Say You're Sorry
29. I'm Just a Fool Anyway
30. I Talk to You
31. Red Sails in the Sunset

1994 - THE STORY OF PAUL ANKA, VOL. 2 (CANADA, CANADIAN ARTISTS, CAR-2041) (C)
01. Lonely Boy
02. Dance on Little Girl
03. My Home Town
04. Adam & Eve
05. Something Happened
06. Kissin' on the Phone
07. Cinderella
08. Summer's Gone
09. Hello Young Lovers
10. I'm Coming Home
11. Cry
12. The Story of My Love
13. Tonight My Love, Tonight
14. I Love You in the Same Old Way
15. I'd Have to Share
16. The Bells at My Wedding
17. Loveland
18. The Fools Hall of Fame
19. Far from the Lights of Town
20. I'd Never Find Another You
21. Uh-huh
22. I Remember
23. Pity Pity
24. Love Me Warm and Tender
25. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
26. Remember Diana
27. I Confess
28. Blau-Wile-de-Veest-Fountaine
29. Verboten
30. Faibles Femmes
31. Dove Sei
32. Send for Me

1995 - SONGS I'D WISH I'D WRITTEN & STRICTLY NASHVILLE (1963, 1966) (EUROPE, RCA, 74321-29452-2) (C)
01. Ramblin' Rose
02. I Can't Stop Lovin You
03. The End of the World
04. He'll Have to Go
05. All I Have to Do Is Dream
06. Can't Get Used to Losin You
07. Oh, Lonesome Me
08. Save the Last Dance for Me
09. Blue on Blue
10. Moon River
11. It's Not for Me to Say
12. Memories Are Made of This
13. You Always Hurt the One You Love
14. Cry
15. Who's Sorry Now
16. Bonaparte's Retreat
17. I Wish
18. Oh, Such a Stranger
19. There Won’t Be Not Runnin' Back (To You)
20. I Went to Your Wedding
21. The Story of My Life
22. Memphis, Tennesee
23. It's Only Make Believe
24. Truly Yours
25. (I'd Be) A Legend in My Time
26. I Didn't Mean to Hurt You
27. Once A Day

1996 - AMIGOS
(CANADA, COLUMBIA, CK-91110)
01. Diana (with Ricky Martin)
02. Yo Te Amo (Do I Love You) (with Barry Gibb)
03. To Eres Mi Destino (You Are My Destiny) (with Lucero)
04. El Hombre En El Espejo (Face in the Mirror) (with Mijares)
05. Mejor Decir Adios (It's Hard to Say Goodbye) (with Celine Dion)
06. Tu Cabeza En Mi Hombro (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) (with Myriam Hernandez)
07. Mi Pueblo (My Hometown) (with Juan Gabriel)
08. Dejame Conocerte (Let Me Get to Know You) (with Jose Jose)
09. Yo No Duermo Sin Tu Amor (I Don't like to Sleep Alone) (with Alejandro Lerner)
10. Ella Es Una Dama (She's a Lady) (with Tom Jones)
11. A Mi Manera (My Way) (with Julio Iglesias)

1996 – 24 KARAT GOLD (EUROPE, BMG, 74321-390102) (C)
Disc 1
01. Diana
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Love Me Warm and Tender
04. Dance on Little Girl
05. I’m Still Waiting Here for You
06. Hello Jim
07. Cinderella
08. Tonight My Love, Tonight
09. Don’t Ever Leave Me
10. Love (Makes the World Go Round)
11. Goodnight My Love (Pleasant Dreams)
12. Adam and Eve
13. Time to Cry
14. My Way
15. The Longest Day
Disc 2
01. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
02. Eso Beso (That Kiss)
03. Memphis Tennessee
04. You Are My Destiny
05. It Doesn’t Matter Anymore
06. In the Still of the Night
07. Lonely Boy
08. Remember Diana
09. Puppy Love
10. Crazy Love
11. Sincerely
12. This is Love
13. Happy
14. Having My Baby (with Anita Meyer)
15. Freedom for the World

1997 - MY WAY (EUROPE, BMG, 74321-511902) (C)
01. Diana (1957)
02. Love Me Warm and Tender (1962)
03. Can't Get Used to Losing You (1962)
04. Eso Beso (That Kiss) (1962)
05. Moon River (1962)
06. My Way (Live) (1969)
07. He'll Have to Go (1963)
08. Ramblin' Rose (1963)
09. All I Have to Do Is Dream (1963)
10. Memories Are Made of This (1963)
11. Who's Sorry Now (1963)
12. You Always Hurt the One You Love (1963)
13. I Can't Stop Loving You (1963)
14. Save the Last Dance for Me (1963)
15. Oh Lonesome Me (1963)
16. Crazy Love (1963)
17. The End of the World (1963)
18. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine (1963)
19. Goodnight My Love, Pleasant Dreams (1963)
20. Put Your Head on My Shoulder (1959)

1998 – A BODY OF WORK (US, EPIC, EK-69405) (C)
01. She's My Woman, She's My Friend
02. It's Hard to Say Goodbye (with Celine Dion)
03. One Kiss (with Tevin Campbell)
04. No Goodbyes
05. I Can't Take This Anymore
06. Do I Love You (Paul Anka, Anthea Anka, Barry Gibb & Kenny G)
07. You Are My Destiny (with Patti LaBelle)
08. Let Me Get to Know You
09. She's a Lady (with Tom Jones)
10. Hold Me Til the Morning Comes (with Peter Cetera)
11. My Way (with Frank Sinatra)

2000 - ZWEI MADCHEN AUS GERMANY (GERMANY, BEAR FAMILY, BCD-15613) (C)
01. Lauter Liebe Schenk Ich Dir, 1962
02. Ein Girl Wie Du, 1962
03. Sunshine Baby, 1964
04. Doch Du Hast Keine Zeit, 1964
05. Zwei Madchen Aus Germany, 1964
06. Sweet Rosalie, 1964
07. Elisabeth, 1965
08. Der Schonste Ankerplatz, 1965
09. Ein Sunny-Boy Und Eine Signorina (& Rita Pavone), 1965
10. Kiddy, Kiddy Kiss Me (& Rita Pavone), 1965
11. Sie Geht Vorbei, 1992
12. Sinnlose Tranen, 1967
13. Babsy, Bambina, Babette, 1967
14. Mein Schuhe Lauf’ Ich Kaput, 1967
15. Auf Dem Standesamt Von Laramie, 1966
16. Mir Geht Es Gut, 1967
17. Bei Dir, Bei Dir, 1966
18. Immer Erger Mit Dem Rotenmann, 1992
19. Gold Und Edelstein, 1992
20. Ich Komm Nie Los Von Dir, 1992
21. Bye, Bye Baby Goodbye, 1992
22. Blaue Augen Blondes Haar, 1992
23. Quando, Quando, Que Sera, 1992
24. Wenn Es Dir Nicht Leid Tut, 1992
25. So Wie Du, 1961

2000 - BEST OF PAUL ANKA (GERMANY, FALCON NEUE MEDIEN, 3745) (C)
01. Lonley Boy
02. Put Your Hand on My Shoulder
03. Diana
04. Dance on Little Girl
05. Tonight My Love Tonight
06. You Are My Destiny
07. Puppy Love
08. Ogni Volta
09. My Home Town
10. Love Me Warm and Tender
11. I Love You Baby
12. Eso Beso
13. A Steel Guitar and a Glas of Wine
14. Crazy Love
15. I Love You the Same Old Way
16. Summer's Gone
17. Cinderella
18. Adam and Eve

2000 - I GRANDI SUCCESSI ORIGINALI (EUROPE, RCA, 74321-79691-2) (C)
Disc 1
01. Diana
02. Sei Nel Mio Destino
03. Ogni Giorno
04. Piangero per Te
05. Estate Senza Te
06. Dimmi Se Il Tuo Compleanno
07. Ogni Volta
08. Voglio Sapere
09. Cercavo
10. Per Carita
11. Cinderela
12. Abandonati, Amore
Disc 2
01. Ogni Notte
02. Deve Essere la Nostra Estate
03. El Piacewre di Vederti
04. Lontana Dagli Occhi Miei
06. Chitarra, Vino e Amore
07. La Verita
08. Un Ricordo per Te
09. Sono Splendidi Gli Occhi Tuoi
10. Stasera Resta con Me
11. Non Giocare con l’Amore
12. Domani Prendo el Primo Treno

2000 - THE VERY BEST OF PAUL ANKA (US, RCA, 07863-67998-2) (C)
01. Diana
02. You Are My Destiny
03. Crazy Love
04. Lonely Boy
05. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
06. Time to Cry
07. Puppy Love
08. Adam and Eve
09. My Home Town
10. I Love You in the Same Old Way
11. Summer's Gone
12. Tonight My Love, Tonight
13. Dance on Little Girl
14. Cinderella Listen Listen
15. Love Me Warm and Tender
16. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
17. Every Night (without You)
18. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)
19. Love (Makes the World Go Round)
20. Remember Diana
21. I Love You, Baby
22. It Doesn't Matter Any More

2001 – THE BEST OF PAUL ANKA (BELGIUM, PARADISO, PA-770/2) (C)
01. Diana
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Lonely Boy
04. Time to Cry
05. Puppy Love
06. I Love You the Same Old Way
07. You Are My Destiny
08. Crazy Love
09. Don’t Ever Leave Me
10. Summer's Gone
11. Adam and Eve
12. Don't Gamble with Love
13. I'm Still Waiting for You
14. I Love You, Baby
15. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
16. Tonight My Love, Tonight
17. My Home Town
18. Cinderella
19. Love Land
20. Dance on Little Girl
21. The Longest Day

2001 - I'VE GOTTA BE ME (GERMANY, BMG, 74321-87016-2) (C)
Disc 1
01. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
02. Love Me Warm and Tender
03. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
04. Don't Ever Leave Me
05. Don't Gamble with Love
06. I'm Still Wating Here for You
07. I've Gotta Be Me
08. Crazy Love
09. I Can't Stop Loving You
10. For Once in My Life
11. Lonely Boy
12. My Home Town
13. Moonrivert
14. You Are My Destiny
15. Ramblin' Rose
Disc 2
01. Diana
02. Remember Diana
03. Love Land
04. Memphis, Tennessee
05. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)
06. I Love You, Baby
07. I Love You in the Same Old Way
08. It Doesn't Matter Any More
09. Oh, Lonesome Me
10. Dance on Little Girl
11. Can't Get Used to Losing You
12. Memories Are Made of This
13. Save the Last Dance for Me
14. Summer's Gone
15. Fly Me to the Moon
Disc 3
01. My Way
02. Sweet Sweet Rosalie
03. Sincerely
04. Hello, Dolly!
05. She's a Lady
06. Ein Girl Wie Du
07. Hello Jim
08. (I'm Watching) Every Little Move You Make
09. Blaue Augen, Blondes Haar
10. Zwei Mädchen Aus Germany
11. Elisabeth
12. Sunshine Baby
13. The Longest Day
14. The End of the World
15. Puppy Love

2002 – ANKA & FEELINGS (1974, 1975) (US, COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-2849)
(C)
01. Bring the Wine
02. One Man Woman One Woman Man
03. Something About You
04. (Youre) Having My Baby
05. Let Me Get to Know You
06. Love Is a Lonely Song
07. How Can Anything Be Beautiful (After You)
08. I Gave a Little and Lost a Lot
09. Papa
10. It Doesn't Matter Any more
11. Anytime (Ill Be There)
12. I Dont like to Sleep Alone
13. Out of My Mind in Love
14. Its So Sad to See the Old Hometown Again
15. (I Believe) Theres Nothing Stronger than Our Love
16. Wake Up
17. Today I Became a Fool
18. Girl You Turn Me On
19. Walk Away
20. Water Runs Deep
21. Times of Your Life
22. Happier

2004 - ALL GOLD OF THE WORLD (RUSSIA, RDM, CDRDM-0306361) (C)
01. Diana
02. You Are My Destiny
03. Crazy Love
04. Lonely Boy
05. Puppy Love
06. I Love You, Baby
07. When I Stop Loving You
08. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
09. Don't Gamble with Love
10. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
11. Midnight
12. Time to Cry
13. The Longest Day
14. My Home Town
15. Tonight My Love, Tonight
16. I Love You in the Same Old Way
17. Adam and Eve
18. Cinderella
19. House Upon a Hill
20. Some Kind of Friend
21. Sometime
22. My Way

2005 - ROCK SWINGS (US, VERVE, B0004751-02)
01. Eye of the Tiger
02. Jump
03. Everybody Hurts
04. Wonderwall
05. Black Hole Sun
06. It's My Life
07. It's a Sin
08. True
09. Smells like Teen Spirit
10. Hello
11. Eyes Without a Face
12. Love Cats
13. The Way You Make Me Feel
14. Tears in Heaven

2005 - PAUL ANKA'S EARLY YEARS (UK, HHO, AYCD517) (C)
01. Diana
02. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
03. Crazy Love
04. Don't Gamble with Love
05. Put Your Had on My Shoulder
06. You Are My Destiny
07. Hello Young Lovers
08. My Home Town
09. I Love You, Baby
10. The Story of My Love
11. It's Time to Cry
12. Lonely Boy
13. Summer's Gone
14. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
15. When I Stop Loving You (That'll Be The Day)
16. Midnight
17. Don't Ever Leave Me
18. Something Happened
19. Tell Me That You Love Me
20. I Love You in the Same Old Way

2006 - MY WAY - THE BEST OF
PAUL ANKA (EUROPE, SONY-BMG, 82876805332) (C)
01. Diana
02. Love Me Warm & Tender
03. Can't Get Used to Losing You
04. Eso Beso
05. Moon River
06. My Way
07. He'll Have to Go
08. Ramblin' Rose
09. All I Have to Do Is Dream
10. Memories Are Made of This
11. Who's Sorry Now
12. You Always Hurt the One You Love
13. I Can't Stop Loving You
14. Save the Last Dance for Me
15. Oh Lonesome Me
16. Crazy Love
17. End of the World
18. Steel Guitar & a Glass of Wine
19. Goodnight My Love
20. Put Your Head on My Shoulder

2006 - PAUL ANKA LIVE AT CAESAR'S PALACE, LAS VEGAS
(NETHERLANDS, HALLMARK, 5050457-029326) (L)
01. This Land Is Your Land
02. For Once in My Life
03. We Made It Happen
04. My Way
05. She's a Lady
06. Gentle on My Mind
07. Games People Play
08. Goodnight My Love
09. Medley: Diana / Put Your Head on My Shoulder / Lonely Boy / You Are My Destiny
10. Something
11. The Longest Day
12. God Planned It That Way
13. Heading Home

2006 - VIVA LAS VEGAS
(EUROPE, DISKY, GO-904136) (L)
01. Medley: For Once in My Life / Come Rain or Come Shine: For Once in My Life / Come Rain or Come Shine
02. Goodnight My Love (Pleasant Dreams)
03. Medley: Diana / Put Your Head on My Shoulder / Lonely Boy / You Are My Destiny
04. Heading Home
05. We Made It Happen
06. Something
07. She'S a Lady
08. This Land Is Your Land
09. Gentle on My Mind
10. Games People
11. God Planned It That Way
12. My Way
13. Why Are You Leaning on Me Sir
14. You're Some Kind of Friend

2007 - CLASSIC SONGS MY WAY (US, DECCA, 0251736947) (C)
Disc 1 - My Way
01. Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper)
02. Get Here (Oleta Adams)
03. Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
04. Waiting for a Girl like You (Foreigner)
05. Ordinary World (Duran Duran)
06. Heaven (Bryan Adams)
07. Bad Day (Daniel Powter)
08. I Go to Extremes (Billy Joel)
09. Both Sides, Now (Joni Mitchell)
10. You Are My Destiny con Michael Bublé
11. Walking in Memphis (Marc Cohn)
12. Against the Wind (Bob Seger)
13. My Way con Jon Bon Jovi
Disc 2 - Classic Songs
01. Diana
02. Don't Gamble with Love
03. I Love You Baby
04. You Are My Destiny
05. Crazy Love
06. My Heart Sings
07. Lonely Boy
08. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
09. My Home Town
10. Puppy Love
11. Adam & Eve
12. Tonight My Love, Tonight
13. Cinderella
14. Dance on Little Girl
15. A Steel Guitar & a Glass of Wine
16. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
17. Ogni Volta
18. Les Filles De Paris
19. I'm Not Anyone with Sammy Davis Jr
20. You Are My Destiny (Instrumental Reprise)

2007 – SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY OF THE HEART (CANADA, READER'S DIGEST MUSIC, 035-3574) (C)
Disc 1 - Greatest Hits       
01. Diana
02. Puppy Love
03. Put Your Head on My Shoulders
04. You Are My Destiny
05. Lonely Boy
06. Dance on Little Girl
07. Crazy Love
08. (All of a Sudden) My Heart
09. My Home Town
10. The Story of My Love
11. Summer's Gone
12. It's Time to Cry
13. Eso Beso (That Kiss)
14. (I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger than Our Love
15. One Man Woman, One Woman Man
16. Times of Your Life
17. (You're) Havin' My Baby
18. I Don't like to Sleep Alone
19. Love Me Warm and Tender
20. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
Disc 2 - Young Lovers      
01. Hello, Young Lovers
02. Goodnight My Love
03. Kissin' on the Phone
04. I Love You in the Same Old Way
05. Adam & Eve
06. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
07. Since I Fell for You
08. Remember Diana
09. Your Love
10. Tonight, My Love, Tonight
11. I Miss You So
12. Midnight
13. I Remember
14. Tell Me That You Love Me
15. Every Night (without You)
16. Love (Makes the World Go Round)
17. My Baby's Coming Home
18. Can't Get You Out of My Mind
19. Anytime (I'll Be There)
20. Hold Me Till Mornin' Comes
Disc 3 - Sentimental Journey   
01. My Way
02. Closing Doors
03. Did You Have a Happy Birthday
04. Bring the Wine
05. Hello Jim
06. Jubilation
07. In My Imagination
08. Oh Such a Stranger
09. The Painter
10. Living Isn't Living (without You)
11. I Can't Say a Word
12. Skokiian
13. Papa
14. Crying in the Wind
15. Poor Old World
16. Memphis Tennessee
17. As If There Was No Tomorrow
18. Can't Get Along Very Well Without You
19. Happier
20. Longest Day

2008 - THE BEST OF THE UNITED ARTISTS YEARS 1973-1977 (US, UNITED ARTISTS, E2-36993
) (C)
01. Let Me Get to Know You
02. Flashback
03. (You're) Having My Baby
04. One Man Woman/One Woman Man
05. I Don't like to Sleep Alone
06. (I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger than Our Love
07. Times of Your Life
08. Anytime (I'll Be There)
09. Make It Up to Me in Love
10. Happier
11. My Best Friend's Wife
12. Everything Is Super Now

2009 - PAUL ANKA (FRANCE, MAGIC, 3930826, RI, 1958)
01. Crazy Love
02. Sing Sing Sing
03. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
04. You Are My Destiny
05. Jambalaya
06. Down by the Riverside
07. Just Young
08. Your Cheatin' Heart
09. You Belong to Me
10. Walking My Baby Back Home
11. So It's Goodbye
12. Diana
Bonus Tracks
13. Don't Gamble with You
14. Tell Me That You Love Me
15. I Love You, Baby
16. Red Sails
17. Pity, Pity
18. When I Stop Loving You (That'll Be the Day)
19. Waiting for You
20. The Teen Commandements

2009 - MY HEART SINGS (US, ABCS-PARAMOUNT, ABC-296, RM, 1959)
01. My Heart Sings
02. Under Paris Skies
03. Autumn Leaves
04. Pigalle
05. Comme Ci Comme Ca
06. C'est Si Bon
07. Melodie D'Amour
08. I Miss You So
09. I Love Paris
10. If You Love Me
11. Les Filles De Paris
12. So It's Goodbye

2009 - GREATEST HITS (RUSSIA, SONY-BMG MUSIC, 4607147896129) (C)
Disc 1
01. Time After Time
02. It's My Life
03. Wonderwall
04. Waiting for a Girl like You
05. Black Hole Sun
06. Ordinary World
07. It's a Sin
08. Heaven
09. Smells like Teen Spirit
10. Everybody Hurts
11. Mr. Brightside
12. Jump
13. Get Here
14. True
15. I Go to Extremes
16. Hello
17. Eye of the Tiger
18. Both Sides Now
19. Tears in Heaven
Disc 2
01. Diana
02. Don't Gamble with Love
03. I Love You Baby
04. You Are My Destiny
05. Crazy Love
06. My Heart Sings
07. Lonely Boy
08. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
09. My Home Town
10. Puppy Love
11. Adam & Eve
12. Tonight My Love, Tonight
13. Summer's Gone
14. Cinderella
15. Dance on Little Girl
16. A Street Guitar & a Glass of Wine
17. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)
18. Do I Love You
19. (You're) Having My Baby
20. One Man Woman One Woman Man
21. She's a Lady
22. I Can't Help Lovin' You
23. Times of Your Life
24. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
25. Ogni Volta
26. Les Filles De Paris
27. My Way - Featuring – Frank Sinatra

2011 - 21 GOLDEN HITS (US, RCA V
ICTOR, LSP-2691)
01. You Are My Destiny
02. Diana
03. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
04. Crazy Love
05. Don't Ever Leave Me
06. Lonely Boy
07. Adam and Eve
08. Puppy Love
09. I Love You in My Same Old Way
10. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
11. Summer's Tune
12. Tonight, My Love, Tonight
13. Don't Gamble with Love
14. I'm Still Waiting Here for You
15. I Love You, Baby
16. My Home Town
17. Time to Cry
18. Cinderella
19. Love Land
20. Dance On, Little Girl
21. The Longest Day
Bonus Tracks
22. You Are My Destiny (with Lucero)
23. Diana (with Ricky Martin)
24. Do I Love You (with Anthea Anka & Barry Gibb)
25. It's Hard to Say Goodbye (with Celine Dion)
26. My Hometown (with Juan Gabriel)
27. Let Me Get to Know You (with Jose Jose)
28. My Way (with Julio Iglesias)
29. She's a Lady (with Jose Luis Rodriguez & Tom Jones)

2011 - SONGS OF D
ECEMBER (JAPAN, UNIVERSAL, UCCM-1212)
01. Let It Snow
02. Christmas Song
03. I’ll Be Home for Christmas
04. Winter Wonderland
05. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
06. White Christmas
07. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
08. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
09. Blue Christmas
10. Silver Bells
11. Silent Night / A Cradle in Bethlehem
12. Christmas Overture
13. It's Christmas Everywhere

2011 - THE STORY OF MY LOVE
(EUROPE, REMEMBER, RMB-75160) (C)
01. Diana
02. I Love You, Baby
03. You Are My Destiny
04. Crazy Love
05. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
06. Midnight
07. Just Young
08. The Teen Commandments (with George Hamilton IV and Johnny Cash)
09. All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
10. I Miss You So
11. Lonely Boy
12. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
13. It's Time to Cry
14. Puppy Love
15. Adam and Eve
16. My Home Town
17. Something Happened
18. Hello Young Lovers
19. I Love You in the Same Old Way
20. Summer's Gone
21. The Story of My Love

2013 - DUETS (CANADA, LEGACY, 88883711842)
01. Walk a Fine Line (with Michael Mcdonald & George Benson)
02. Find My Way Back to Your Heart (with Tita Hutchison)
03. Do I Love You (Yes, in Every Way) (with Dolly Parton)
04. This Is It (with Michael Jackson)
05. I Really Miss You (with Leon Russell)
06. Think I'm in Love Again (with Gloria Estefan)
07. Pennies from Heaven (with Michael Bubl)
08. Crazy (with Willie Nelson)
09. You Are My Destiny (with Patti Labelle)
10. Les Filles De Paris (with Chris Botti)
11. It's Hard to Say Goodbye (with Cline Dion)
12. She's a Lady (with Tom Jones)
13. Hold Me 'til the Morning Comes (with Peter Cetera)
14. My Way (with Frank Sinatra)
15. I'm Not Anyone (with Sammy Davis, Jr.)
16. Les Filles De Paris (with Chris Botti) (French Version)

2013 - DIANACALLY YOURS
(GERMANY, BEAR FAMILY, BCD-17247-AH) (C)
01. Diana
02. Dont Gamble with Love
03. I Love You Baby
04. Tell Me That You Love Me
05. You Are My Destiny
06. When I Stop Loving You (That’ll Be the Day)
07. Let the Bells Keep on Ringing
08. Crazy Love
09. Midnight
10. Verboten
11. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
12. Thats Love
13. Late Last Night
14. I Miss You So
15. Lonely Boy
16. Your Love
17. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
18. Dont Ever Leave Me
19. Its Time to Cry
20. Something Has Changed Me
21. Adam and Eve
22. Puppy Love
23. My Home Town
24. Something Happened
25. Summer’s Gone
26. Id Have to Share
27. The Story of My Love
28. Dont Say Youre Sorry
29. Tonight, My Love, Tonight
30. Im Just Your Fool Anyway
31. I Talk to You
32. Dance on Little Girl
33. Kissing on the Phone
34. Cinderella
35. Love Me Warm and Tender
36. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine

2013 - SWINGS FOR YOUNG LOVERS & MY HEART SINGS
(EUROPE, JACKPOT, 48739) (C)
1960 - Swings for Young Lovers
01. Hello, Young Lovers
02. You Made Me Love You
03. Secret Love
04. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
05. Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing
06. Love Letters in the Sand
07. P.S. I Love You
08. Somebody Loves Me
09. Love Is Just Around the Corner
10. I'm in the Mood for Love
11. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
12. Train of Love
1959 - My Heart Sings
13. My Heart Sings
14. Under Paris Skies
15. Autumn Leaves
16. Pigalle
17. Comme Ci, Comme Ca
18. C'Est Si Bon
19. Melodie d'Amour
20. I Miss You So
21. I Love Paris
22. If You Love Me (Really Love Me)
23. Les Filles De Paris
24. So It's Goodbye
Bonus Tracks - 1958
25. Down by the Riverside
26. Walkin' My Baby Back Home
27. Red Sails in the Sunset
28. I've Heard That Song Before
29. Sing Sing Sing (with a Swing)
30. Diana

2015 - THE ESSENTIAL RECORDINGS (EUROPE, PRIMO, PRMCD-6173) (C)
Disc 1
01. Diana
02. You Are My Destiny
03. Don't Gamble with Love
04. I Love You Baby
05. Tell Me That You Love Me
06. When I Stop Loving You
07. Crazy Love
08. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
09. Midnight
10. Just Young
11. The Teen Commandments
12. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
13. That's Love
14. I Miss You So
15. Your Love
16. Don't Ever Leave Me
17. It's Time to Cry
18. Adam and Eve
19. My Home Town
20. Something Happened
Disc 2
01. Lonely Boy
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. Puppy Love
04. Hello, Young Lovers
05. I Love You in the Same Old Way
06. Summer's Gone
07. The Story of My Love
08. Don't Say You're Sorry
09. Tonight My Love, Tonight
10. Dance on Little Girl
11. Cinderella
12. Kissin' on the Phone
13. Loveland
14. I'm Coming Home
15. The Fool's Hall of Fame
16. Love Me Warm and Tender
17. I'd Never Find Another You
18. A Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine
19. Every Night (without You)
20. Send for Me

2016 - PAUL ANKA SINGS HIS FAVORITES (US, RCA, ANL1-1584, RM, 1966) (C)
01. Diana.
02. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
03. You Are My Destiny.
04. Eso Beso (That Kiss!)
05. I'm Glad There Is You (In This World of Ordinary People)
06. Hello, Dolly! (From the Musical Production, Hello Dolly)
07. Fly Me to the Moon
08. Memories Are Made of This
09. Sorrento
10. Canadian Sunset

2019 - SEVEN CLASSIC ALBUMS PLUS SINGLES (EUROPE, REEL TO REEL MUSIC, RTRCD-154) (C)
Disc 1 - Paul Anka (LP) (1958), My Heart Sings (LP) (1959)
01. Down by the Riverside
02. You Belong to Me
03. Your Cheatin' Heart
04. Waiting for You
05. Walkin' My Baby Back Home
06. Sing, Sing, Sing (with a Swing)
07. Diana
08. Red Sails in the Sunset
09. Jambalaya
10. I've Heard That Song Before
11. Pity Pity
12. Side by Side
13. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
14. Under Paris Skies
15. Autumn Leaves
16. Pigalle
17. Comme Ci, Comme Ca
18. C'est Si Bon
19. Melodie D'amour
20. I Miss You So
21. I Love Paris
22. If You Love Me Baby (Really Love Me)
23. Les Filles De Paris
24. So It's Goodbye
Disc 2 - Swings for Young Lovers (LP) (1961), It's Christmas Everywhere (LP) (1960)
01. Hello Young Lovers
02. You Made Me Love You
03. Secret Love
04. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
05. Love Is a Many Splendored Thing
06. Love Letters in the Sand
07. P.S. I Love You
08. Somebody Loves Me
09. Love Is Just Around the Corner
10. I'm in the Mood for Love
11. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
12. Train of Love
13. Christmas Greetings
14. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
15. The Christmas Song
16. Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer
17. Winter Wonderland
18. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
19. Jingle Bells
20. Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
21. O Little Town of Bethlehem
22. White Christmas
23. O Come All Ye Faithful
24. Silent Night
25. It's Christmas Everywhere
Disc 3 - Anka at the Copa (LP) (1960), Let's Sit This One Out (LP) (1962)
01. Opening / Anchors Aweigh
02. Sing Sing Sing (with a Swing)
03. You Made Me Love You
04. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
05. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)
06. Swanee
07. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
08. I'm a Do It Yourself Man
09. Diana
10. I'm a Do It Yourself Type Song Man
11. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
12. You Are My Destiny
13. Lonely Boy
14. It's Time to Cry
15. I'm a Do It Yourself Man (Reprise)
16. Anchors Aweigh (Reprise)
17. Hello Young Lovers
18. My Home Town
19. Down by the Riverside
20. Anchors Aweigh (Outro)
21. Let's Sit This One Out
22. I Only Have Eyes for You
23. The Nearness of You
24. You Go to My Head
25. I'm Glad There Is You
26. You and the Night and the Music
27. Let's Fall in Love
28. I Wanna Be Loved
29. Embraceable You
30. Teach Me Tonight
31. It Had to Be You
32. I'll See You in My Dreams
Disc 4 - Young, Alive and in Love (LP) (1962), Singles
01. Young, Alive and in Love
02. Young and Foolish
03. Younger than Springtime
04. You Made Me Feel So Young
05. This Life of Mine
06. Life Is Just a Bowl of Cherries
07. I Love Life
08. Aren't You Glad You're You
09. Love Your Spell Is Everywhere
10. I Love You
11. Falling in Love with Love
12. You're Just in Love
13. Finale - Young, Alive and in Love
Singles
14. I Love You Baby - 1957
15. Tell Me That You Love Me
16. You Are My Destiny
17. Crazy Love - 1958
18. Let the Bells Keep Ringing
19. Midnight
20. Just Young
21. The Teen Commandments
22. Lonely Boy - 1959
23. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
24. It's Time to Cry
25. Puppy Love - 1960
26. Adam and Eve
27. My Home Town

2021 - MAKING MEMORIES (US, GREEN HILL, GHIL-563902-2) (C)
01. Fool for Love
02. Ariana
03. Hold Me Now
04. This Crazy World
05. Making Memories
06. Life Will Go On
07. People Got the Power
08. The Need to Be Loved
09. Papa
10. Put Your Head on My Shoulder
11. One Song
12. You Are My Destiny
13. My Way

2026 - INSPIRATIONS OF LIFE AND LOVE (CANADA, GREEN HILL MUSIC, GHD-6668)
01. I Just Can’t Wait
02. Anytime
03. Boulevard
04. It Was a Very Good Year
05. Let Me Try Again
06. Love Never Felt So Good
07. Freedom for You and Me (Freedom for the World)
08. I Believe
09. The Last Time I Saw You
10. (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings
11. That's Life
Updated 2026-07-07