01. Oh!
Carol
02. One
Way Ticket (to the Blues)
01.
You're Knockin' Me Out
02.
The Diary
03.
I Ain't Hurtin' No More
04.
Stupid Cupid
05.
All I Need Is You
06.
I Waited Too Long
07.
Fallin'
08.
Another Sleepless Night
09.
I Go Ape
10.
Moon of Gold
11. I
Belong to You
12.
As Long as I Live
01.
One Way Ticket
02.
Run Samson Run
03.
You Mean Everything to Me
04.
As Long as I Live
01. Calendar
Girl
02. I
Found My World in You
03. The
Same Old Fool
04. Nothing
Ever Changes My Love for You
01.
Circulate
02.
Smile
03.
Nothing Ever Changes My Love for You
04.
All the Way
05.
We Kiss in a Shadow
06.
Bess, You Is My Woman Now
07.
Look to the Rainbow
08.
Everything Happens to Me
09.
A Felicidade
10.
Angel Eyes
11.
I Found My World in You
12.
You Took Advantage of Me
01.
Little Devil
02.
Oh! Carol
03.
You Mean Everything to Me
04. Run
Samson Run
05.
The Girl for Me
06.
Stairway to Heaven
07.
Calendar Girl
08.
I Must Be Dreaming
09.
Going Home to Mary Lou
10.
The Diary
11.
What Am I Gonna Do?
12.
One Way Ticket
01.
Next Door to an Angel
02.
Oh! Carol
03.
King of Clowns
04.
Stairway to Heaven
05.
Run Samson Run
06.
Calendar Girl
07.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
08.
The Diary
09.
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen
10.
Little Devil
11.
Sweet Little You
12.
You Mean Everything to Me
01.
I Can't Say a Word
02.
No, No
03.
I'm Gonna Forget About You
04.
Tenderness
05.
This Endless Night
06.
Too Late
07.
Laugh, Laugh, Laugh
08.
I Remember
09.
I Ain't Gonna Cheat on You No More
10.
Talkin' Trash
11.
Without Your Love
12.
Another Day, Another Heartache
01.
Israeli Medley: Shalom Aleichem / Artza Aleinu / Tzena, Tzena, Tzena
02.
Smile
03.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
04.
All the Way
05.
You Mean Everything to Me
06.
My Yiddishe Momme
07.
Scapriatcciello
08.
I Found My World in You
09.
Look to the Rainbow
10.
Little Devil
11.
Nothing Ever Changes My Love for You
12.
Hallelujah I Love Her So
01.
Puppet Man
02.
Johnny Walker, Old Grandad, Jackie Daniels and You
03.
Ebony Angel
04.
Wheeling, West Virginia
05.
You with Darkness on Your Mind
06.
The Love of a Woman
07.
Workin' on a Groovy Thing
08.
The World I Threw Away
09.
Don't Look Over Your Shoulder
10.
Cellophane Disguise
11.
The Girl I Left Behind
12.
Summer Symphony
01. Oh,
Carol
02. Next
Door to an Angel
03. King
of Clowns
04. Happy
Birthday Sixteen
05. Stairway
to Heaven
06. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
07. One
Way Ticket
08. Calendar
Girl
09. Little
Devil
10. Sweet
Little You
11. Run
Samson Run
12. You
Mean Everything to Me
01.
I'm a Song (Sing Me)
02.
Gone with the Morning
03.
Superbird
04.
Silent Movies
05.
Little Song
06.
Prelude
07.
Cardboard California
08.
One More Mountain to Climb
09.
God Bless Joanna
10.
Is Anybody Gonna Miss You
11.
What Have They Done to the Moon
12.
Rosemary Blue
13.
Wish I Was a Carousel
14.
I'm a Song (Sing Me) (Reprise)
01.
That's When the Music Takes Me
02.
Beautiful You
03.
Express Yourself
04.
Anywhere You're Gonna Be
05.
Home
06.
Adventures of a Boy Child Wonder
07.
Better Days Are Coming
08.
Dimbo Man
09.
Trying to Say Goodbye
10.
Solitaire
11.
Don't Let It Mess Your Mind
01.
Little Brother
02.
Standing on the Inside
03.
Alone in New York in the Rain
04.
Caribbean Rainbow
05.
Let Daddy Know
06.
Suspicions
07.
Love Will Keep Us Together
08.
The Other Side of Me
09.
Rock and Roll Wedding Day
10.
For Peace and Love
11.
Our Last Song Together
01.
The Immigrant
02.
A Little Lovin'
03.
Sad Eyes
04.
Flame
05.
Laughter in the Rain
06.
For the Good of the Cause
07.
The Way I Am
08.
Going Nowhere
09.
Love Ain't an Easy Thing
10.
Betty Grable
11.
Endlessly
01.
Standing on the Inside
02.
That's When the Music Takes Me
03.
Laughter in the Rain
04.
Sad Eyes
05.
Solitaire
06.
Little Brother
07.
Love Will Keep Us Together
08.
The Immigrant
09.
The Way I Am
10.
The Other Sided of Me
11.
A Little Lovin'
12.
Our Last Song Together
Disc 1
01.
One Way Ticket
02.
Little Devil
03.
Next Door to an Angel
04.
You Mean Everything to Me
05.
Stupid Cupid
06.
Oh! Carol
07.
Happy Birthday,Sweet Sixteen
08.
Going Home to Mary Lou
09.
Sweet Little You
10.
Crying My Heart Out for You
Disc 2
01.
Calendar Girl
02.
King of Clowns
03.
Stairway to Heaven
04.
Run Samson Run
05.
I Go Ape
06.
The Diary
07.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
08.
The World Through a Tear
09.
Fallin’
10.
I Belong to You
Disc 1 - 1959
01. You're
Knockin' Me Out
02. Happy
Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
03. I
Ain't Hurtin' No More
04. Stupid
Cupid
05. All
I Need Is You
06. I
Waited Too Long
07. Fallin'
08. Another
Sleepness Night
09. I
Go Ape
10. Moon
of Gold
11. I
Belong to You
12. As
Long as I Live
Disc 2 - 1961
01. Little
Devil
02. Oh!
Carol
03. You
Mean Everything to Me
04. Run
Samson Run
05. The
Girl for Me
06. Stairway
to Heaven
07. Calendar
Girl
08. I
Must Be Dreaming
09. Going
Home to Mary Lou
10. The
Diary
11. What
Am I Gonna Do
12. One
Way Ticket (to the Blues)
01.
Crossroads
02.
Lonely Night / Angel Face
03.
Stephen
04.
Bad Blood
05.
Goodman Goodbye
06.
Baby Blue
07.
The Queen of 1964
08.
New York City Blues
09.
When You Were Lovin' Me
10.
The Hungry Years
11.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Ballad Version)
01.
Crossroads
02.
Lonely Night (Angel Face)
03.
Stephen
04.
Bad Blood (Duet with Elton John)
05.
Your Favorite Entertainer
06.
Baby Blue
07.
Tit for Tat
08.
New York City Blues
09.
When You Were Lovin' Me
10.
The Hungry Years
11.
Breaking Up is Hard to Do (Slow Version)
01. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
02. The
Diary
03. Happy
Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
04. Little
Devil
05. You
Mean Everything to Me
06. Oh!
Carol
07. Stairway
to Heaven
08. Next
Door to an Angel
09. King
of Clowns
10. Run
Samson Run
11. Calendar
Girl
12. Sweet
Little You
13. Alice
In Wonderland
14. Let's
Go Steady Again
01.
Sing Me
02.
You Gotta Make Your Own Sunshine
03.
No. 1 with a Heartache
04.
Steppin' Out
05.
Love in the Shadows
06.
Cardboard California
07.
Here We Are Falling in Love Again
08.
I Let You Walk Away
09.
Good Times, Good Music, Good Friends
10.
Perfect Strangers
11.
Bad and Beautiful
12.
Summer Nights
01.
A Song
02.
You Never Done It like That
03.
The Leaving Game
04.
Amarillo
05. Alone
at Last
06.
Hollywood Lady
07.
I've Never Really Been in Love Before
08.
One-Night Stand
09.
Hot and Sultry Nights
10.
Sleazy Love
11.
Tin Pan Alley
12.
A Song (Reprise)
01.
All You Need Is the Music
02.
Candy Kisses
03.
Should've Never Let Her Go
04.
Sad, Sad Story
05.
Tillie the Twirler
06.
Love Keeps Getting Stronger Every Day
07.
Born to Be Bad
08.
What a Surprise
09.
You Can Hear the Love
10.
City Boy
(ITALY, RCA, NL-43040) (C)
Paul Anka
01.
Ogni Giorno
02.
Abbandonati Amore
03.
Domani Prendo il Primo Treno
04.
Non Giocare con l'Amore
05.
Ogni Volta
06.
Ogni Notte
07.
Un Ricordo per Te
08.
La Verita'
Neil Sedaka
09.
La Terza Luna
10.
La Notte E'Fatta per Amare
11.
Adesso No
12.
Il Re dei Pagliacci
13.
I Tuoi Capricci
14.
Finche' Vivro
15.
La Forza del Destino
16.
L'Ultimo Appuntamento
01.
Do It Like You Done It When You Meant It
02.
Junkie for Your Love
03.
Letting Go
04.
You Better Leave That Girl Alone
05.
My Friend
06.
It's Good to Be Alive Again
07.
You
08.
Should've Never Let You Go (Duet with Dara Sedaka)
09.
You're So Good for Me (Backing Vocals by Dara Sedaka)
10.
What a Difference a Day Makes
01.
I Go Ape
02.
Oh Carol
03.
Stairway to Heaven
04.
Run Sampson Run
05.
You Mean Everything to Me
06.
Calendar Girl
07.
I Must Be Dreaming
08.
Little Devil
09.
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen
10.
King Of Clowns
11.
As Long as I Live
12.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
13.
Next Door to an Angel
14. Let's
Go Steady Again
01.
Losing You
02.
What Have They Done to My Town
03.
Pictures from the Past
04.
Since You've Been Gone
05.
On the Road Again
06.
Summertime Madness
07.
My World Keeps Slipping Away
08.
Love Is Spreading Over the World
09.
Bring Me Down Slow
10.
The Big Parade
01.
Come See About Me (with Mary Wilson)
02.
Your Precious Love (with Dara Sedaka)
03.
Rhythm of the Rain
04.
Tears on My Pillow
05.
It's All in the Game
06.
New Orleans (with Gary U.S. Bonds)
07.
Searchin'
08.
Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)
09.
Cathy's Clown (with Dara Sedaka)
10.
Stagger Lee
01.
Love Made Me Feel This Way
02.
Sweet Dreams of You (with Dara Sedaka)
03.
Rosarita
04.
The Hungry Years
05.
Wonderful World of Love
06.
The Good Times (with Dara Sedaka)
07.
Let Me Walk with You Again
08.
Paint Me Again
09.
Tomorrow Never Came
01.
Breaking Up is Hard to Do
02.
The Diary
03.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
04.
Little Devil
05.
You Mean Everything to Me
06.
Oh! Carol
07.
Stairway to Heaven
08.
Next Door to an Angel
09.
King of Clowns
10.
Run Samson Run
11.
Calendar Girl
12.
Sweet Little You
13.
Alice in Wonderland
14.
Let's Go Steady Again
01.
While I Dream
02.
The Taste of a Tear
03.
Come Back Joe
04.
Don't Take Me for Granted
05.
Mary G
06.
Run Don't Walk
07.
I Love My Baby
08.
Never Till Now
09.
Born to Be a Loser
10.
Lay Some Kisses on Me
11.
Run, Don’t Walk
01.
I Go Ape
02.
Oh Carol
03.
Stairway to Heaven
04.
Run Sampson Run
05.
You mean Everything to Me
06.
Calendar Girl
07.
I must be Dreaming
08.
Little Devil
09.
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen
10.
King of Clowns
11.
As Long as I Live
12.
Breaking up is Hard to Do
13.
Next Door to an Angel
14.
Let's Go Steady Again
01. Ring
a Rockin'
02. While
I Dream
03. The
Diary
04. Stupid
Cupid
05. I
Go Ape
06. Oh
Carol
07. One
Way Ticket
08. Run
Samson Run
09. You
Mean Everything to Me
10. Stairway
to Heaven
11. Calendar
Girl
12. Next
Door to an Angel
13. Going
Home to Mary Lou
14. King
Of Clowns
15. Happy
Birthday Sweet Sixteen
16..
Little Devil
17. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
18. The
Girl for Me
19. I
Must Be Dreaming
20. What
Am I Gonna Do
21. You're
Knocking Me Out
22. I
Ain't Hurtin' No More
23. Fallin'
24. Another
Sleepless Night
25. Bad
Girl
26. Let's
Go Steady Again
27. Wait
Til You See My Baby
28. I
Belong to You
29. As
Long as I Live
30. Don't
Lead Me On
01.
The Diary
02.
I Go Ape
03.
Stupid Cupid
04.
The Same Old Fool
05.
Don't Lead Me On
06.
All The Words in the World
07.
Waiting for Never (La Terza Luna)
08.
Look Inside Your Heart
09.
The Dreamer
10.
Bad Girl
11.
Wait 'Till You See My Baby
12.
The Closest Thing to Heaven
13.
Sunny
14.
I Hope He Breaks Your Heart
15.
Let the People Talk
16.
In the Capel with You
17.
The World Through a Tear
18.
The Answer to My Prayer
19.
Blue Boy
20.
We Can Make It If We Try
21.
Station Announcements
01.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Slow Version)
02. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
03. Calender
Girl
04. Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen
05. I
Go Ape
06. Laughter
in the Rain (Original Version)
07. Little
Devil
08. Love
Will Keep Us Together
09. Next
Door to an Angel
10. Oh Carol
11. One
Way Ticket
12. Our
Last Song Together
13. Solitaire
14. Stairway
to Heaven
15. Standing
on the Inside
16. That's
When the Music Takes Me
17. The
Hungry Years
18. The
Immigrant
19. The
Miracle Song
20. The
Other Side of Me
21. The
Queen of 1964
22. Laughter
in the Rain (Neil Sedaka & Dara Sedaka) (New Version)
1992 - LIVE AT THE ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL -
NEIL SEDAKA WITH THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA (1974) (UK, POLYDOR, 513291-2) (L)
01.
I'm a Song, Sing Me
02.
The Other Side of Me
03.
Solitaire
04.
For the Good of the Cause
05.
Let Daddy Know
06.
Laughter in the Rain
07.
Our Last Song Together
08.
Medley: Oh! Carol / Stairway
to Heaven / Little Devil / Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen / Breaking Up Is Hard
to Do / Next Door to an Angel / Calendar Girl
09.
Going Nowhere
10.
That's When the Music Takes Me
01. I'm
a Song (Sing Me)
02. Standing
on the Inside
03. Laughter
in the Rain
04. Oh
Carol
05. Climb
Up (Stairway to Heaven)
06. Hey
Little Devil
07. Sweet
Sixteen
08. Calender
Girl
09. New
York City Blues
10. Love
Will Keep Us Together
11. Solitaire
12. Lonely
Night (Angel Face)
13. Sad
Eye
14. Bad
Blood
15. The
Immigrant
16. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
01.
Bad Girl
02.
Mi Vecinita
03.
Let the People Talk
04.
One Way Ticket
05.
Fallin'
06.
Let's Go Steady Again
07.
All the Words in the World
08.
Too Late
09.
The World Through a Tear
10.
Es Difícil Decir Adios
11.
Look Inside Your Heart
12.
Feliz Cumpleaños, Dulces Dieciséis
13.
Oh! Carol
14.
Un Giorno Inutile
15.
Waitting for Never
16.
The Dreamer
17.
I Hope He Breaks Your Heart
18.
Stairway to Heaven
19.
The Closest Thing to Heaven
20.
A 16 Anni Tu Vuoi Amare
21.
Calendar Girl
22.
You Mean Everythyng to Me
23.
Sunny
24.
I Go Ape
25.
Sweet Little You
26.
Nothing Ever Changes
27.
Circulate
28.
Alice in Wonderland
29.
You Gotta Learn Your Rythm Andblues
01.
Laughter in Rain
02.
Love Will Keep Us Together
03.
That's When the Music Takes Me
04.
The Immigrant
05.
The Hungry Years
06.
The Queen of 1964
07.
Rock and Roll Wedding Day
08.
Bad Blood
09.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
10.
#1 With a Heartache
11.
Lonely Night (Angel Face)
12.
Standing on the Inside
13.
Love in the Shadows
14.
The Other Side of Me
15.
Steppin' Out
16.
You Gotta Make Your Own Sunshine
17.
Little Brother
18.
Solitare
19.
Should've Never Let You Go
20.
Our Last Song Together
01.
Bad Girl
02.
Mi Vecinita
03.
Let the People Talk
04.
One Way Ticket
05.
Fallin'
06.
Let's Go Steady Again
07.
All the Words in the World
08.
Too Late
09.
The World Through a Tear
10.
Es Dificil Decir Adiós
11.
Look Inside Your Heart
12.
Feliz Cumpleaños, Dulces Dieciseis
13.
Oh! Carol
14.
Un Giorno Inutile
15.
Waitting for Never
16.
The Dreamer
17.
I Hope He Breaks Your Heart
18.
Stairway to Heaven
19.
The Closest Thing to Heaven
20.
A 16 Anni Tu Vuoi Amare
21.
Calendar Girl
22.
You Mean Everythyng to Me
23.
Sunny
24.
I Go Ape
25.
Sweet Little You
26.
Nothing Ever Changes
27.
Circulate
28.
Alice in Wonderland
29.
You Gotta Learn Your Rythm Andblues
01.
Prologue
02.
A Moscow Night
03.
Turning Back the Hands of Time
04.
The Keeper of My Heart
05.
Never Ending Serenade
06.
Steel Blue Eyes
07.
Santiago
08.
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
09.
There Is a Place
10.
Clair de Lune
11.
I'll Sing You a Song
12.
Honey of My Life
13.
As Gentle as a Summer's Day
14.
Goodnight My Love Goodnight
15.
Kiska My Angel
01. Standing
on the Inside
02. Laughter
in the Rain
03. Oh!
Carol
04. Medley: Climb Up (Starway to Heaven) / Little Devil / Sweet Sixteen
05. Sing
Me
06. New
York City Blues
07. Lonely
Night (Angel Face)
08. Solitaire
09. Love
Will Keep Us Together
10. Sad
Eyes
11. Bad
Blood
12. The
Immigrant
13. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
01.
Standing on the Inside
02.
Love Will Keep Us Together
03.
Solitaire
04.
The Other Side of Me
05.
A Little Lovin'
06.
Lonely Night
07.
Brighton
08.
Sing Me
09.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
10.
Laughter in the Rain
11.
Cardboard California
12.
Bad Blood
13.
The Queen of 1964
14.
The Hungry Years
15.
Betty Grable
16.
Beautiful You
17.
That's When the Music Takes Me
18.
Our Last Song Together
19.
Medley (Live): Oh Carol / Stairway to Heaven / Little Devil / Happy Birthday
Sweet Sixteen / Breaking Up Is Hard to Do / Next Door to an Angel / Calendar
Girl
01. Love
Will Keep Us Together (Slow Version)
02. My
Son & I
03. Blinded
by Your Love
04. Calendar
Girl
05. Happy
Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
06. When
a Love Affair Is Through
07. My
Athena
08. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
09. Laughter
in the Rain (Duet with Dara Sedaka)
10. Clown
Time
11. The
Miracle Song
12. Rainy
Day Bells
13. Next
Door to an Angel
14. Little
Devil
15. Desiree
16. You
Turn Me On
17. Oh!
Carol
18. No
Getting Over You
19. Stairway
to Heaven
20. Run
Samson Run
01.
Oh! Carol
02.
Calendar Girl
03.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
04.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
05.
Laughter in the Rain (Original Versión)
06.
Love Will Keep Us Together
07.
The Miracle Song
08.
Standing on the Inside
09.
The Hungry Years
10.
I Go Ape
11.
The Queen of 1964
12.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Slow Version)
13.
Little Devil
14.
That's When the Music Takes Me
15.
Solitaire
16.
Stairway to Heaven
17.
One Way Ticket (to the Blues)
18.
King of Clowns
19.
Going Home to Mary Lou
20.
Laughter in the Rain
01.
Sing Me
02.
Standing on the Inside
03.
Laughter in the Rain
04.
Oh! Carol
05.
Medley: Stairway to Heaven / Little Devil / Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen /
Calendar Girl
06.
New York City Blues
07.
Love Will Keep Us Together
08.
Solitaire
09.
Lonely Night (Angel Face)
10.
Sad Eyes
11.
Bad Blood
12.
The Immigrant
13.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
01.
Oh! Carol
02.
Calendar Girl
03.
King of the Clowns
04.
Next Door to an Angel
05.
One Way Ticket
06.
Breaking Up is Hard to Do
07.
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen
08.
Little Devil
09.
I Go Ape
10.
Stairway to Heaven
11.
The Diary
12.
That’s when the Music Takes Me
13.
You Mean Everything to Me
14.
The Girl for Me
15.
I Must Be Dreaming
16.
Let s Go Steady Again
01.
Standing on the Inside
02.
Love Will Keep Us Together
03.
Solitaire (Live)
04.
The Other Side of Me
05.
A Little Lovin'
06.
Lonely Night (Angel Face)
07.
Brighton
08.
(I'm a Song) Sing Me
09.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Ballad Version)
10.
Laughter in the Rain
11.
Cardboard California
12.
Bad Blood
13.
The Queen of 1964
14.
The Hungry Years
15.
Betty Grable
16.
Beautiful You
17.
That's When the Music Takes Me (Live)
18.
Our Last Song Together
Disc 1
01. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
02. King
of Clowns
03. Stairway
to Heaven
04. You
Mean Everything to Me
05. Calendar
Girl
06. Little
Devil
07. Sweet
like You
08. Happy
Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
09. The
Diary
10. I
Go Ape
11. Oh!
Carol
12. Run
Samson Ru
13. Next
Door to an Angel
14. Let's
Go Steady Again
15. Alice
in Wonderland
16. The
Dreamer
17. Bad
Girl
18. Sunny
19. The
World Through a Tear
20. The
Answer to My Prayers
Disc 2
01. Look
to the Rainbow
02. Everything
Happens to Me
03. A
Felicidade
04. You
Took Advantage of Me
05. Smile
06. All
the Way
07. We
Kiss in a Shadow
08. Without
a Song
09. Because
of You
10. Fly
Me to the Moon
11. I'll
Be Seeing You
12. Medley:
Bye Bye Black Bird / I Don't Know Why / I Can't Give
13. Medley:
Sugar Sugar / Everything Is Beautiful / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Danny Boy
14.
Medley: Those Were the Days / Cry / Shake Rattle & Roll / Blueberry Hill / Great
Balls of Fire / All Shook Up / She Loves You / Delilah / Those Were The Days)
01. Oh
Carol
02. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do
03. Happy
Birthday Sweet Sixteen
04. One
Way Ticket (to the Blues)
05. Laughter
in the Rain
06. Love
Will Keep Us Together
07. Calendar
Girl
08. I
Go Ape
09. Stupid
Cupid
10. Next
Door to an Angle
11. Little
Devil
12. Stairway
to Heaven
13. Betty
Grable
14. The
Miracle Song
15. Rainy
Day Bells
16. My
Athena
Disc 1
01. Esagerata
02. Un
Giorno Inutile
03. L'Ultimo
Appuntamento
04. A
16 Anni Tu Vuoi Amare
05. Tu
Non Lo Sai
06. Sarà
Sarà
07. Cantando
con le Lacrime Agli Occhi
08. I
Tuoi Capricci
09. Matto
10. La
Terza Luna
11. Mai
Sarà come Te
12. I'
Te Vurria Vasà
13. Il
Cielo Ti Ha Creata per Me
14. Quando
Sorridi Così
15. Darei
10 Anni
16. Tu
Musica Divina
17. Il
Re dei Pagliacci
18. Adesso
No
19. Non
Cercare un'Altra Bocca
20. Si,
Amore (All the Way)
21. Manuela
22. L'Amore
É una Cosa Meravigliosa
Disc 2
01. La
Notte È Fatta per Amare
02. Finché
Vivrò
03. Che
Non Farei
04. 'na
Sera 'E Maggio
05. Lunita
Consejera
06. Ricordando
(Fumo Negli Occhi)
07. Se
C'É un Paradiso
08. Viene
la Notte
09. La
Luna a Fiori
10. I
Primi Giorni
11. E
La Vita Continua
12. Arcobaleno
13. Un'Ora
Sola Ti Vorrei
14. Estrellita
15. L'Ultima
Foglia
16. La
Forza del Destino
17. Non
Basta Mai
18. Ricordati
Ancora
19. Sorridi
20. Questa
Notte Saprò
21. Lettera
Bruciata
Disc 1
01. Armarillo
02. Baby
Blue
03. Beautiful
You
04. Calender
Girl
05. Going
Nowhere
06. Happy
Birthday Sweet Sixteen
07. King
of Clowns
08. Laughter
in the Rain
09. Lonely
Night
10. Oh
Carol
11. One
Way Ticket to the Blues
12. Perfect
Strangers
13. Rainy
Jane
14. Run
Samson Run
15. Sad
Eyes
16. Stairway
to Heaven
17. Standing
on the Inside
18. The
Hungry Yuears
19. The
Miracle Song
20. The
Other Side of Me
21. The
Queen of 1964
22. Workin'
on a Groovy Thing
Disc 2
01. A
Little Lovin'
02. Bad
Blood
03. Betty
Grable
04. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do (Orineil Sedaka)
05. Breaking
Up Is Hard to Do (Sloneil Sedaka)
06. I
Go Ape
07. Little
Devil
08. Love
in the Shadows
09. Love
Will Keep Us Together
10. New
York City Blues
11. Next
Door to an Angel
12. One
More Ride on the Merry Go
13. Our
Last Song Together
14. Should've
Never Let You Go
15. Solitaire
(Live)
16. Stupid
Cupid
17. That's
When the Music Takes Meneil Sedaka
18. The
Diary
19. The
Immigrant
20. Tillie
the Twirler
21. Wheeling
West Virginia
22. You
Mean Everything to Me
01.
The Diary
02.
I Go Ape
03.
Oh! Carol
04.
One Way Ticket
05.
The Girl for Me
06.
Goin' Home to Mary Lou
07.
Stairway to Heaven
08.
You Mean Everything to Me
09.
Run Samson Run
10.
Calendar Girl
11.
Little Devil
12.
Sweet Little You
13.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
14.
King of Clown
15.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
16.
Next Door to an Angel
17.
Alice in Wonderland
18.
Let's Go Steady Again
19.
The Dreamer
20.
Bad Girl
21.
Sunny
22.
The World Through a Tear
23.
The Answer to My Prayer
24.
Beautiful You
25.
That's When The Music Takes Me
Disc 1
01.
Esagerata
02.
Un Giorno Inutile
03.
Il Re dei Pagliacci
04.
Tu Non Lo Sai
05.
Non Cercare un'Altra Bocca
06.
Sara' Sara'
07.
I Tuoi Capricci
08.
La Terza Luna
09.
A 16 Anni Tu Vuoi Amare
10.
Mai Sara' come Te
11.
L'Ultimo Appuntamento
12.
Adesso No
Disc 2
01.
La Notte E' Fatta per Amare
02.
Manuela
03.
Che Non Farei
04.
Ricordando (Fumo Negli Occhi)
05.
Se C'E' un Paradiso
06.
Viene la Notte
07.
La Luna a Fiori
08.
I Primi Giorni
09.
L'Ultima Foglia
10.
Non Basta Mai
11.
Sorridi (Smile)
12.
Lettera Bruciata
2003 – OH! CAROL – THE COMPLETE
RECORDING 1956 – 1966 (GERMANY, BEAR FAMILY, BCD-16535-HK, BOX SET) (C)
Disc 1
01.
While I Dream, 1956
02.
I Love My Baby, 1956
03.
Don't Go, 1963
04.
Come Back Joe, 1963
05.
Snow Time, 1957
06.
Laura Lee, 1957
07.
Ring a Rockin', 1958
08.
Fly Don't Fly on Me, 1958
09.
Oh Delilah, 1962
10.
Neil's Twist (Instrumental), 1962
11.
The Diary, 1991
12.
No Vacancy (Mono), 1958
13.
All I Need Is You, 1959
14.
The Diary, 1958
15.
You're Knockin' Me Out, 1959
16.
As Long as I Live, 1959
17.
I Go Ape, 1959
18.
Moon of Gold, 1959
19.
I Ain't Hurtin' No More, 1959
20.
I Belong to You, 1959
21.
You Gotta Learn Your Rhythm and Blues, 1959
22.
Crying My Heart Out for You, 1959
23.
Another Sleepless Night, 1959
24.
Fallin', 1959
25.
Stupid Cupid, 1959
26.
I Waited Too Long, 1959
27.
Without Your Love, 1964
28.
Going Home to Mary Lou, 1959
Disc 2
01.
Oh Carol (Mono), 1959
02.
Oh! Neil (Carole King), 1960
03.
One Way Ticket (to the Blues), 1959
04.
The Girl for Me, 1959
05.
What Am I Gonna Do, 1961
06.
Run Samson Run, 1960
07.
Stairway to Heaven, 1960
08.
Your Mean Everything to Me, 1960
09.
I Must Be Dreaming, 1960
10.
Walk with Me, 1962
11.
Forty Winks Away (1), 1960
12.
Forty Winks Away (2), 2003
13.
Look to the Rainbow, 1960
14.
Bess You Is Me Woman Now, 1960
15.
Circulate, 1960
16.
We Kiss in a Shadow, 1960
17.
Everything Happens to Me, 1960
18.
Smile, 1960
19.
I Found My World in You, 1960
20.
Angel Eyes, 1960
21.
All the Way, 1960
22.
Nothing Ever Changes My Love for You, 1960
23.
A Felicidade, 1960
24.
You Took Advantage of Me, 1960
25.
Calendar Girl, 1960
26.
The Same Old Fool, 1960
Disc 3
01.
Little Devil, 1961
02.
Another Day, Another Heartache, 1964
03.
This Endless Night, 1964
04.
Your Heart Has Changed it's Mind, 1978
05.
Sweet Little You, 1961
06.
Don't Lead Me On, 1961
07.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen, 1961
08.
King of Clowns, 1962
09.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do, 1962
10.
All the Words in the World, 1977
11.
Next Door to an Angel, 1962
12.
Bad Girl, 2003
13.
Look Inside Your Heart, 1963
14.
Waiting for Never (La Terza Luna), 1963
15.
Let's Go Steady Again, 1963
16.
Alice in Wonderland, 1963
17.
The Dreamer, 1963
18.
Too Late, 1964
19.
Bad Girl, 1963
20.
Wait 'Til You See My Baby, 1963
21.
The Closest Thing to Heaven, 1964
22.
Fly Me to the Moon (in Other Words), 1999
23.
You'll Never Know, 2003
24.
Without Your Love, 2003
25.
Because of You, 1999
26.
Without a Song, 1964
27.
I'll Be Seeing You, 1999
Disc 4
01.
Sunny, 1964
02.
It's Hurts to Be in Love, 2003
03.
She'll Never Be You, 1964
04.
Let the People Talk, 1965
05.
I Hope He Breaks Your Heart, 1964
06.
In the Chapel with You, 1965
07.
Another Day, Another Heartache, 2003
08.
The World Through a Tear, 1965
09.
High on a Mountain (Deep in a Valley), 1965
10.
Pictures from the Post, 1978
11.
The Answer to My Prayer, 1966
12.
Blue Boy, 1966
13.
Nobody But You
14.
We Hide from the Sun, 2003
15.
Sleeping Beauty, 2003
16.
The Answer Lies Within, 1966
17.
Grown-Up Games, 1966
18.
We Can Make It If We Try, 1966
19.
Cellophane Disguise, 2003
20.
Cold Girl, 2003
21.
Pray for Love, 2003
22.
Hallelujah I Love Her So, 1966
23.
Israeli Medley: (Shalom Aleichem / Artza Aleinu / Tzena Tzena Tzena), 1966
24.
My Yddishe Momme, 1966
25.
Scapriatcciello, 1966
Disc 5
01.
Es Difícil Decir Adiós, 1963
02.
No Me Mientas Más, 1963
03.
Pasaje de Ida, 1963
04.
Chica de Calendario, 1963
05.
Serás Toda para Mi, 1963
06.
Recuerdos de Ipacaraí, 1963
07.
Rey de los Payasos 1963
08.
Feliz Cumpleaños Dulces Dieciséis, 1963
09.
Diablito, 1963
10.
Con un Beso, 1963
11.
Soy el Amor, 1963
12.
Mi Madre Querida, 1963
13.
Mi Vecinita (Cerca de un Ángel), 1964
14.
María Elena, 1964
15.
Alicia (En el País de la Maravillas), 1964
16.
Mi Dicha Lejana, 1964
17.
Bésame Otra Vez (Volvamos a Ser Novios), 1964
18.
Más (Te Guardaré en el Corazón), 1964
19.
Chica Mala, 1964
20.
Divina Ilusión, 1964
21.
Iré por Ti (La Terza Luna), 1964
22.
Creo Estar Soñando, 1964
23.
El Reloj, 1964
24.
El Soñador, 1964
25. Cumbia
de la Primavera, 1964
26.
Qué Suerte, 1964
27.
Manuela, 1964
28.
Lunita Consejera, 1964
29.
Lloro por Ti Porque No Estás, Lloro por Ti Porque Te Vas, 2003
30.
Entre Montañas Cruzando Valles, 2003
Disc 6
01.
Esagerata, 1961
02.
Un Giorno Unitile, 1961
03.
Finche' 'Vivro, 1962
04.
L'Ultimo Appuntamenta, 1963
05.
A 16 Anno Tu Vuois Amore, 1963
06.
Tu Non lo Sai, 1962
07.
I Tuoi Capricci, 1963
08.
La Terza Luna, 1962
09.
Il Cielo Ti Ha Creata per Me, 1963
10.
Quando Sooridi Cosi, 1963
11.
Il Re dei Pagliacci, 1962
12.
Adesso No, 1963
13.
Non Cercare un 'Altra Bacca, 1963
14.
Se CE'un Paradiso, 1963
15.
Darei 10 Anni, 1964
16.
La Notte E' Fatta per Amore, 1963
17.
La Luna a Fiore, 1964
18.
Non Basta Mai ,1964
19.
Ricordati Ancora ,1964
20.
Sara' Sara', 1965
21.
Matto, 1965
22.
Mai Sara' come Te, 1965
23.
Che Non Farei, 1965
24.
Vienne la Notte, 1965
25.
I Primi Giorni, 1965
26.
Et la Vita Continua, 1965
27.
La Forza del Destino, 1965
Disc 7
01.
Cantado Can Lacrime Achi, 1965
02.
I' Te Vuria Vasa, 1965
03.
Tu Musica Davina, 1965
04.
Si', Amore, 1965
05.
Na Sera É Maggio, 1965
06.
Ricardando (Fuma Nechli Acchi), 1965
07.
Arcobalena, 1965
08.
Estrellita, 1965
09.
L'Ultima Faglia, 1965
10.
Sarridi ,1965
11.
Questa Notte Sapro', 1965
12.
Lettera Bruciata, 1965
13.
Un' Ora Sola ti Vorrei, 1965
14.
L'Amore E' una Cosa Meravigliosa, 1965
15.
Crazy Daisy, 1961
16.
Heute Sind Es Traume, 1961
17.
Candy (Madchen Aus Old Germany), 1963
18.
Wenn Ich dein Fenster Seh', 1963
19.
Nur ein Bild von Dir, 1963
20.
So Wie Mein Baby, 1963
21.
Die welt Ohne Dich, 2003
22.
Oh! Carol (Hebrew), 1960
23.
You Mean Everything to Me (Hebrew), 1960
24.
Naminda No Komichi (Japanese), 1965
25.
High on a Mountain (Japanese), 2003
Disc 8
01.
While I Dream, 1963
02.
I Love Me Baby, 1963
03.
Don't Go, 1963
04.
Come Back Joe, 1963
05.
Snowtime, 1963
06.
Laura Lee, 1963
07.
Ring a Rockin', 1963
08.
Fly Don't Fly on Mev
09.
Oh Delilah, 1963
10.
Neil's Twist (Instumental), 1963
11.
The Diary, 1963
12.
No Vacancy (Mono), 1963
13.
All I Need Is You, 1960
14.
The Diary, 1958
15.
You're Knocking Me Out, 1960
16.
As Long as I Live, 1975
17.
I Go Ape, 1964
18.
Moon of Gold
19.
I Ain't Hurtin' No More
20.
I Belong to You
21.
You Gotta Learn Your Rhythm and Blues
22.
Crying My Heart Out for You
23.
Another Sleepless Night
24.
Fallin
25.
Stupid Cupid
26.
I Waited Too Long
27.
I Without Your Love
28.
Going Home to Mary Lou
01. Vi
Ahin Zol Ich Geyn
02. Shein
Vi Di l'Vone
03. My
Yiddishe Mamme
04. Eisches
Chayil
05. Bei
Mir Bist Du Shein
06. Mein
Shtetele Belz
07. Tumbalalaika
08. Sunrise,
Sunset
09. Ochi
Chorniya (Dark Eyes)
10. Exodus
(Main Theme from Exodus)
11. Ich Hob Dich Tzufil Lieb
12. Anniversary
Song
13. Tzena
Tzena Tzena
01. I'll
Be Seeing You
02. The
Very Thought of You
03. Alone
at Last
04. Inseparable
05. When
You're Gone
06. I
Let You Walk Away
07. One
More Ride on the Merry Go Round
08. You
Go to My Head
09. Goodbye
10. My
Funny Valentine
11. No
Ordinary Love
12. Moonlight
in Vermont
13. Time
Marches On
14. Swept
Away
15. Pray
for Rain
16. I
Found My World in You
17. Good
Time Man
18. Tied
to Each Other
01.
Rattle Rock
02.
Wait for Tomorrow
03.
Can't Run Away from Love
04.
Devil Doll
05.
Don't Go Home
06.
My Dancin' Baby
07.
Quiet in the Bookstore
08.
Chatter
09.
Ronnie
10.
Ginger
11.
Who's Got My Girl? (False Start)
12.
Who's Got My Girl?
13.
Ask for My Heart
14.
Never Again
15.
Somebody Help
16.
Together
17.
If You Only Knew
18.
Wishing Star
19.
You're the One for Me
20.
Fairy Tale
21.
One Little Girl
22.
Rumor
23.
Time Machina
24.
Dream of Angels
25.
Can't Get Enough of You (at Home)
26.
Not So
27.
Twiddle My Thumbs
28.
Can't Get Enough of You
29.
I Cry Myself to Sleep
30.
Mister Butterfingers
31.
World's a Stage
32.
Cinderella
33.
Pretty Little Mary
34.
Connie
01.
I'm a Song
02.
Standing on the Inside
03.
Laughter in the Rain
04. Medley:
Oh Carol / Stairway to Heaven / Hey Little Devil / Sweet Little Sixteen / Calendar
Girl
05.
Stairway to Heaven
06.
Little Devil
07.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
08.
Calendar Girl
09.
New York City Blues
10.
Love Will Keep Us Together
11.
Solitaire
12.
Bad Blood
13.
The Immigrant
14.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
15.
That's Where the Music Takes Me
01. Rosemary
Blue
02. One
More Mountain to Climb
03. Silent
Movies
04. What
Have They Done to the Moon
05. Superbird
06. Cardboard
California
07. God
Bless Joanna
08. Little
Song
09. Prelude
10. Is
Anybody Gonna Miss You
11. Ring-A-Rock
12. While
I Dream
01.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Fast Version)
02.
Oh! Carol
03.
Stairway to Heaven
04.
Calendar Girl
05.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
06.
Next Door to an Angel
07.
Rainy Day Bells
08.
Going Nowhere
09.
You
10.
Laughter in the Rain
11.
The Immigrant
12.
Solitaire (Live)
13.
Love Will Keep Us Together
14.
Bad Blood
15.
The Hungry Years
16.
Should've Never Let You Go (Slow Version)
17.
Been There Done That
18.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Slow Version)
19.
Where the Boys Are (Demo)
20.
It Hurts to Be in Love (Demo)
21.
What a Surprise
22.
Junkie for Your Love
Disc 1
01. A
Lonely Christmas In New York
02. A
Christmas Prayer
03. A
Christmas Miracle
04. Love
Is Spreading All Over The World
05. Baby's
First Christmas Lullaby
06. Happy
New Year Baby
07. Christmas
'Round The World
08. Razzle
Dazzle Christmas
09. What
a Lousy, Rotten Christmas
10. Christmas
Is Just Not the Same Without You
11. Where
Is God?
12. A
Christmas Melody
Disc 2
01. Let
It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
02. Silent
Night
03. Winter
Wonderland
04. O
Holy Night
05. White
Christmas
06. What
Child Is This?
07. Have
Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
08. The
First Noel
09. The
Christmas Song
10. O
Come All Ye Faithful
Disc 1
01.
Do You Remember
02.
A Fool in Love
03.
Living in a Fantasy
04.
Right or Wrong
05.
I Got to Believe in Me Again
06.
You Are the Music of My Life
07.
I Keep Searching
08.
Waiting
09.
Won't You Share this Dream of Mine
10.
How Can I Change Your Mind
11.
Bringing Me Back to Life
Disc 2
01.
I Go Ape
02.
Oh! Carol
03.
Stairway to Heaven
04.
Calendar Girl
05.
Little Devil
06.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
07.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
08.
Next Door to an Angel
09.
I Let You Walk Away
10.
The Miracle Song
11.
You
12.
Turning Back the Hands of Time
13.
That's When the Music Takes Me
14.
Standing on the Inside
15.
Amarillo
16.
Laughter in the Rain
17.
Queen of 1964
18.
The Immigrant
19.
Stephen
20.
#1 with a Heartache
21.
Endlessly
22.
Bad & Beautiful
01.
Waking Up Is Hard to Do
02.
Dinosaur Pet
03.
Where the Toys Are
04.
Lunch Will Keep Us Together
05.
Happy Birthday Number Three
06.
Laughter in the Rain
07.
Rubber Duckie
08.
Is This the Way to Cross the Street?
09.
Little Devil
10.
I Go Ape
11.
Baby's First Christmas Lullabye
Disc 1
01.
While I Dream - The Tokens
02.
I Love My Baby - The Tokens
03.
Don't Go - The Tokens
04.
Come Back Joe - The Tokens
05.
Snowtime
06.
Laura Lee
07.
Ring - A Rockin'
08.
Fly Don't Fly On Me
09.
Oh Delilah
10.
Neil's Twist
11.
The Diary
12.
No Vacancy
13.
I Go Ape
14.
Moon of Gold
15.
You Gotta Learn Your Rhythm and Blues
16.
Crying My Heart Out for You
17.
Oh Carol
18. One
Way Ticket to the Blues
19. Stairway
to Heaven
20.
40 Winks Away
21. Run
Samson Run
22. You
Mean Everything to Me
23. Calendar
Girl
24.
The Same Old Fool
Disc 2
01. Walk
with Me
02. Going
Home to Mary Lou
03. The
Girl for Me
04. You're
Knockin Me Out
05. I
Ain't Hurtin' No More
06. Another
Sleepless Night
07. Fallin'
08. Stupid
Cupid
09. I
Waited Too Long
10. All
I Need Is You
11. I
Belong to You
12. As
Long as I Live
13. Circulate
14. Smile
15. Nothing
Ever Changes My Love for You
16. All
The Way
17. We
Kiss in a Shadow
18. Bess
You Is My Woman Now
19. Look
to the Rainbow
20. Everything
Happens to Me
21. A
Felicidade
22. Angel
Eyes
23. I
Found My World in You
24. You
Took Advantage of Me
25. What
Am I Gonna Do
26. I
Must Be Dreaming
01.
Oh! Carol
02.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
03.
Laughter in the Rain
04.
Solitaire
05.
Calendar Girl
06.
Love Will Keep Us Together
07.
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen
08.
Climb Up (Stairway to Heaven)
09.
Standing on the Inside
10.
Bad Blood
11.
Lonely Night (Angel Face)
12.
New York City Blues
13.
Hey Little Devil
14.
Sad Eyes
15.
The Immigrant
01.
The Diary (Version 2) Rehearsal & Takes 1-3
02.
The Diary (Version 2) Take 4
03.
No Vacancy Takes 1-3
04.
No Vacancy Insert & Overdub
05.
All I Need Is You Takes 1-3
06.
Oh Carol Rehearsal & Take 1
07.
Oh Carol Takes 2, 3 & 4
08.
One Way Ticket (to the Blues) Takes 1-4
09.
One Way Ticket (to the Blues) Take 6
10.
Calendar Girl Rehearsals
11.
Calendar Girl Takes 1-3
12.
Calendar Girl Takes 4-7
13.
Calendar Girl Take 8
14.
Next Door to An Angel Takes 1-5
15.
Next Door to An Angel Take 6
Disc 1
01.
Oh Carol
02.
Ring-A-Rockin'
03.
Laura Lee
04.
No Vacancy
05.
While I Dream
06.
Snowtime
07.
The Diary
08.
Crying My Heart Out for You
09.
All the Way
10.
Moon of Gold
11.
Stairway to Heaven
12.
The Same Old Fool
13.
Smile
14.
Run Samson Run
15.
You Mean Everything to Me
16.
We Kiss in a Shadow
17.
Calender Girl
18.
The Girl for Me
19.
As Long as I Live
20.
Next Door to an Angel
Disc 2
01.
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
02.
What Am I Gonna Do
03.
Everything Happens to Me
04.
You're Knocking Me Out
05.
Oh Delilah
06.
Stupid Cupid
07.
40 Winks Away
08.
Circulate
09.
I Belong to You
10.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
11.
Walk with Me
12.
All I Need Is You
13.
I Go Ape
14.
Fallin'
15.
Look to the Rainbow
16.
You Gotta Learn Your Rhythm and Blues
17.
Neil's Twist
18.
One Way Ticket to the Blues
19.
A Felicidade
20.
King of Clowns
Disc 1
01. The
Diary
02. I
Go Ape
03. Oh!
Carol
04. One
Way Ticket (to the Blues)
05. Stairway
to Heaven
06. You
Mean Everything to Me
07. Run
Samson Run
08. Calendar
Girl
09. The
Same Old Fool
10. Little
Devil
11. I
Must Be Dreaming
12. Sweet
Little You
13. I
Found My World in You
14. You're
Knockin' Me Out
15. Fallin'
16. You
Took Advantage of Me
17. Smile
Disc 2
01. Happy
Birthday Sweet Sixteen
02. King
of Clowns
03. Breakin
Up Is Hard to Do
04. Next
Door to an Angel
05. I
Belong to You
06. Alice
in Wonderland
07. Circulate
08. Let's
Go Steady Again
09. Waiting
for Never (La Terza Luna)
10. The
Dreamer
11. Look
Inside Your Heart
12. Bad
Girl
13. Wait
'Till You See My Baby
14. Without
a Song
15. Sunny
16. The
World Through a Tear
17. The
Answer to My Prayer
Disc 3
01. Another
Sleepless Night
02. All
the Way
03. We
Kiss in a Shadow
04. A
Felicidade
05. Angel
Eyes
06. Don't
Lead Me On
07. What
Am I Gonna Do
08. Fly
Me to the Moon
09. I'll
Be Seeing You
10. Because
of You
11. Blue
Boy
12. I'm
a Song, Sing Me
13. Superbird
14. Cardboard
California
15. Silent
Movies
16. Beautiful
You
17. Solitaire
01. I
Do It for Applause
02. Just
Call Me
03. Super
Hottie
04. I
Hit the Jackpot
05. All
at Once Came You
06. Even
Though We Said Goodbye
07. Tonight
We Gotta Call It a Day
08. Phantom
in a Song
09. Should
I Begin the Dance
10. Distant
Memories
11. Nothing
Is Impossible
12. Reaching
for the Sky
Bonus Track
13. Joie
de Vivre
01. Calendar
Girl
02. Little
Devil
03. The
Diary
04. Crying
My Heart Out for You
05. Run
Samson Run
06. Happy
Birthday Sweet Sixteen
07. Going
Home to Mary Lou
08. You
Mean Everything to Me
09. Laura
Lee
10. Ring
a Rockin’
11. Oh
Delilah
12. Oh
Carol
13. All
I Need Is You the Girl for Me
14. The
Girl for Me
15. Sweet
like You
16. Smile
17. All
the Way
18. Angel
Eyes
19. You're
Knockin' Me Out
20. I
Waited Too Long
21. Another
Sleepless Night
22. Everything
Happens to Me
23. We
Kiss in a Shadow
24. I
Go Ape
25. Stairway
to Heaven
26. Look
to the Rainbow
27. Stupid
Cupid
28. Circulate
Updated 2026-07-19
%20(S)%201959%20copia.jpg)
%201959%20copia.jpg)
%20(EP)%201960%20copia.jpg)
%20(EP)%201960%20copia.jpg)
%201961%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201961%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201962%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201963%20copia.jpg)
%201966%20copia.jpg)
%20(GERMANY,%20MCA,%206075)%201969%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201970%20copia.jpg)
%201971%20copia.jpg)
%201972%20copia.jpg)
%201973%20copia.jpg)
%201974%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201974%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201974%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201974%20copia.jpg)
%201975%20copia.jpg)
%201975%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%20%201975%20copia.jpg)
%201976%20copia.jpg)
%201977%20copia.jpg)
%201978%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201979%20copia.jpg)
%201980%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201980%20copia.jpg)
%201981%20copia.jpg)
%201984%20copia.jpg)
%201986%20copia.jpg)
%201988%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201989%20copia.jpg)
%201990%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201990%20%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201991%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201991%20copia.jpg)
%20(UK,%20POLYDOR,%20513291-2)%20(L)%201992%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201993%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201994%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201994%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201994%20copia.jpg)
%201995%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201995%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201995%20copia.jpg)
%201995%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20%201996%20(C)%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202000%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202000%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202006%20copia.jpg)
%202003%20copia.jpg)
%202003%20(2)%20copia.jpg)
%20(US,%20ORIGINAL%20CAST,%20OCR-6060)%20(C)%202003%20opia.jpg)
%20(L)%202004%20copia.jpg)
%202005%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202007%20copia.jpg)
%202008%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202009%20copia.jpg)
%202009%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202011%20copia.jpg)
%202011%20COPIA.jpg)
%20(C)%202013%20copia.jpg)
%202013%20copia.jpg)
%20(GERMANY,%20SONY%20MUSIC%20%E2%80%93%2088843097252)%20(C)%202014%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202018%20copia.jpg)