1981 - FACE VALUE (UK, VIRGIN, V2185)
01. In the Air Tonight
02. This Must Be Love
03. Behind the Lines
04. The Roof Is Leaking
05. Droned
06. Hand in Hand
07. I Missed Again
08. You Know What I Mean
09. Thunder and Lightning
10. I'm Not Moving
11. If Leaving Me Is Easy
12. Tomorrow Never Knows
01. In the Air Tonight
02. This Must Be Love
03. Behind the Lines
04. The Roof Is Leaking
05. Droned
06. Hand in Hand
07. I Missed Again
08. You Know What I Mean
09. Thunder and Lightning
10. I'm Not Moving
11. If Leaving Me Is Easy
12. Tomorrow Never Knows
1982 - HELLO, I MUST BE GOING! (UK, VIRGIN, V2252)
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Cannot Believe It's True
03. Like China
04. Do You Kow, Do You Care
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. It Don't Matter to Me
07. Thru These Walls
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
09. The West Side
10. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Cannot Believe It's True
03. Like China
04. Do You Kow, Do You Care
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. It Don't Matter to Me
07. Thru These Walls
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
09. The West Side
10. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
1984 - LIVE USA 1983 (GERMANY, IMTRAT, IMT-900.065) (L)
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Can't Believe It's True
03. This Must Be Love
04. Through These Walls
05. I Missed Again
06. Behind the Lines
07. The Roof Is Leaking
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart
09. The West Side
10. In the Air Tonight
11. You Can't Hurry Love
12. It Don't Matter to Me
13. Hand to Hand
14. And So to F
15. People Get Ready
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Can't Believe It's True
03. This Must Be Love
04. Through These Walls
05. I Missed Again
06. Behind the Lines
07. The Roof Is Leaking
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart
09. The West Side
10. In the Air Tonight
11. You Can't Hurry Love
12. It Don't Matter to Me
13. Hand to Hand
14. And So to F
15. People Get Ready
1985 - NO JACKET REQUIRED (UK, VIRGIN, V2345)
01. Sussudio
02. Only You Know and I Know
03. Long Long Way to Go
04. I Don't Wanna Know
05. One More Night
06. Don't Lose My Number
07. Who Said I Would
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
09. Inside Out
10. Take Me Home
11. We Said Hello Goodbye
01. Sussudio
02. Only You Know and I Know
03. Long Long Way to Go
04. I Don't Wanna Know
05. One More Night
06. Don't Lose My Number
07. Who Said I Would
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
09. Inside Out
10. Take Me Home
11. We Said Hello Goodbye
1987 - 12''ERS (EUROPE, WEA, 255469-2) (C)
01. Take Me Home (Special Extended Remix)
02. Sussudio (Special Extended Remix)
03. Who Said I Would (Special Extended Remix)
04. Only You Know and I Know (Special Extended Remix)
05. Don't Lose My Number (Special Extended Remix)
06. One More Night (Extended Mix)
01. Take Me Home (Special Extended Remix)
02. Sussudio (Special Extended Remix)
03. Who Said I Would (Special Extended Remix)
04. Only You Know and I Know (Special Extended Remix)
05. Don't Lose My Number (Special Extended Remix)
06. One More Night (Extended Mix)
1988 - A GROOVY KIND OF LOVE (UK, VIRGIN, VSCD 1117 (S)
01. A Groovy Kind of Love
02. Big Noise (instrumental)
03. Will You Still Be Waiting
02. Big Noise (instrumental)
03. Will You Still Be Waiting
1988 - IN THE AIR TONIGHT '88 REMIX AND (EXTENDED VERSION) (EUROPE, WEA, 257672-2) (S)
01. In the Air Tonight (Extended Version)
02. In the Air Tonight ('88 Remix)
03. I Missed Again
01. In the Air Tonight (Extended Version)
02. In the Air Tonight ('88 Remix)
03. I Missed Again
1989 - ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE (UK, VIRGIN, VSCD-1234) (S)
01. Another Day in Paradise
02. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
03. Heat on the Street
01. Another Day in Paradise
02. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
03. Heat on the Street
1989 - ...BUT SERIOUSLY (UK, VIRGIN, V2620)
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That's Just the Way It Is
03. Do You Remember
04. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
05. Colours
06. I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Heat on the Street
09. All of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
11. Father to Son
12. Find a Way to My Heart
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That's Just the Way It Is
03. Do You Remember
04. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
05. Colours
06. I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Heat on the Street
09. All of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
11. Father to Son
12. Find a Way to My Heart
1990 - HAND IN LONG ENOUGH (UK, VIRGIN, VST-1300) (S)
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That's How I Feel
03. Hang in Long Enough (Pettibone Dub Mix)
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That's How I Feel
03. Hang in Long Enough (Pettibone Dub Mix)
1990 - I WISH IT WOULD RAIN DOWN (UK, VIRGIN, VST-1240) (S)
01. I Wish It Would Rain Down
02. Homeless ('Another Day in Paradise' (Demo)
03. You're Been in Love (That Little Bit Too Long)
01. I Wish It Would Rain Down
02. Homeless ('Another Day in Paradise' (Demo)
03. You're Been in Love (That Little Bit Too Long)
1990 - SERIOUS HITS... LIVE! (UK, VIRGIN, PCCD1) (L)
01. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
02. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
03. Who Said I Would
04. One More Night
05. Don't Lose My Number
06. Do You Remember?
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Separate Lives
09. In the Air Tonight
10. You can't Hurry Love
11. Two Hearts
12. Sussudio
13. A Groovy Kind of Love
14. Easy Lover
15. Take Me Home
01. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
02. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
03. Who Said I Would
04. One More Night
05. Don't Lose My Number
06. Do You Remember?
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Separate Lives
09. In the Air Tonight
10. You can't Hurry Love
11. Two Hearts
12. Sussudio
13. A Groovy Kind of Love
14. Easy Lover
15. Take Me Home
1992 - DO YOU REMEMBER (THE VERY BEST) (EUROPE, PHIL COLLINS, C-931124-1) (C)
01. Do You Remember
02. One More Night
03. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
04. In the Air Tonight
05. Another Day in Paradise
06. Sussudio
07. I Don't Care Anymore
08. This Must Be Love
09. I Wish It Would Rain Down
10. Long Long Way to Go
11. Heat on the Street
12. If Leaving Me Is Easy
13. Only You Know and I Know
14. You Can't Hurry Love
15. All of My Life
01. Do You Remember
02. One More Night
03. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
04. In the Air Tonight
05. Another Day in Paradise
06. Sussudio
07. I Don't Care Anymore
08. This Must Be Love
09. I Wish It Would Rain Down
10. Long Long Way to Go
11. Heat on the Street
12. If Leaving Me Is Easy
13. Only You Know and I Know
14. You Can't Hurry Love
15. All of My Life
1993 - BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY (EUROPE, WEA 4509-94092-2, MAXI SINGLE) (S)
01. Both Sides of the Story
02. Always (Live)
03. Both Sides of the Demo (Early Demo)
04. Rad Dudeski
01. Both Sides of the Story
02. Always (Live)
03. Both Sides of the Demo (Early Demo)
04. Rad Dudeski
1993 - BOTH SIDES (UK, VIRGIN, CDV2800)
01. Both Sides of the Story
02. Can't Turn Back the Years
03. Everyday
04. I've Forgotten Everything
05. We're Sons of Our Fathers
06. Can't Find My Way
07. Survivors
08. We Fly So Close
09. There's a Place for Us
10. We Wait and We Wonder
11. Please Come Out Tonight
01. Both Sides of the Story
02. Can't Turn Back the Years
03. Everyday
04. I've Forgotten Everything
05. We're Sons of Our Fathers
06. Can't Find My Way
07. Survivors
08. We Fly So Close
09. There's a Place for Us
10. We Wait and We Wonder
11. Please Come Out Tonight
1994 - EVERYDAY (UK, VIRGIN, VSCDG-1505) (S)
01. Everyday
02. Dont Call Me Ashley
03. Everyday (early demo)
01. Everyday
02. Dont Call Me Ashley
03. Everyday (early demo)
1994 - WE WAIT AND WE WONDER (GERMANY, WEA, 4509-96058-2, MAXI SINGLE) (S)
01. We Wait and We Wonder (Edit)
02. For a Friend
03. Take Me with You
04. Hero (Demo Version)
01. We Wait and We Wonder (Edit)
02. For a Friend
03. Take Me with You
04. Hero (Demo Version)
1994 - GREATEST HITS (BULGARIA, SUNBURST, NC) (C)
01. Can't Turn Back the Years
02. I Wish it Would Rain Down
03. Another Day in Paradise
04. We Fly So Close
05. Do you Remember
06. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
07. Sussuido
08. Can't Find My Way
09. One More Night
10. In the Air Tonight
11. All of My Love
12. I Don't Care Anymore
13. Heat on the Street
14. This Must Be Love
15. Only You Know and I Know
01. Can't Turn Back the Years
02. I Wish it Would Rain Down
03. Another Day in Paradise
04. We Fly So Close
05. Do you Remember
06. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
07. Sussuido
08. Can't Find My Way
09. One More Night
10. In the Air Tonight
11. All of My Love
12. I Don't Care Anymore
13. Heat on the Street
14. This Must Be Love
15. Only You Know and I Know
01. Dance Into the Light
02. Take Me Down
03. It's Over (Home Demo)
01. It's in Your Eyes
02. Always
03. I Don't Want to Go
01. It's in Your Eyes (Album Version)
02. Easy Lover (Live 1995)
03. Separate Lives (Live 1995)
01. No Matter Who
02. In the Air Tonight (MTV Europe Unplugged)
03. Both Sides of the Story (MTV Europe Unplugged)
01. Dance Into the Light
02. That's What You Said
03. Lorenzo
04. Just Another Story
05. Love Police
06. Wear My Hat
07. It's in Your Eyes
08. Oughta Know by Now
09. Take Me Down
10. The Same Moon
11. River So Wide
12. No Matter Who
13. The Times They Are A-Ahangin'
01. In the Air Tonight
02. I Wish It Would Rain Down
03. A Groovy Kind of Love
04. One More Night
05. Can't Turn Back the Years
06. Separate Lives
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Somewhere
09. If Leaving Me Is Easy
10. Father to Son
11. Every Day
12. That's Just the Way It Is
13. Do You Remember?
14. All of My Life
15. Against All Odds
01. Here We'll Stay
02. We Said Hello Goodbye (Edit Remix)
03. I Like the Way
04. Deep Green
05. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning (Fourplay, Album Version)
06. The Quiet's Too Loud (Lamont Dozier)
07. Burn Down the Mission
08. Hero (Album Version)
09. We Wait and We Wonder (Edit)
10. For a Friend
11. Take Me with You
12. I've Been Triying
13. Somewhere (Album Version)
14. Do Nothing Till You Hear from Me
15. Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End
16. I Don't Want to Go
01. Wear My Hat
02. Wear My Hat (Edited Hat Dance Mix)
03. Wear My Hat (Hat Dance Mix)
04. Wear My Hat (Wear My Dub)
01. Hand in Hand
02. Hang in Long Enough
03. Don't Lose My Number
04. Another Day in Paradise
05. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
06. Lorenzo
07. Separate Lives
08. Long Long Way to Go
09. In the Air Tonight
10. Timbantiocha
11. Easy Lover
12. Dance into the Light
13. Wear My Hat
14. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
15. Sussudio
01. True Colors (Album Version)
02. In the Air Tonight (Extended Version)
03. Don't Lose My Number (Album Version)
04. I Missed Again (Album Version)
01. Save a Place for Me
02. Deep Green
03. Carlin How
04. Old Man of the Ocean
05. Skinningrove Bay (Part One)
06. Skinningrove Bay (Part Two)
07. North Country Girl
08. Kilten Castle
09. The Abbess St. Hilda
01. Another Day in Paradise
02. True Colors
03. Easy Lover
04. You Can't Hurry Love
05. Two Hearts
06. I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Against All Odds
08. Something Happened on the Way to
eaven
09. Separate Lives
10. Both Sides of the Story
11. One More Night
12. Sussudio
13. Dance Into the Light
14. A Groovy Kind of Love
15. In the Air Tonight
16. Take Me Home
01. Son of Man (Single Version)
02. Dir Gehört Mein Herz (You'll Be in My Heart)
03. En Mi Corazón Estarás (You'll Be in My Heart)
04. Sei Dentro Me (You'll Be in My Heart)
01. Strangers Like Me (Top 40 Mix)
02. Strangers Like Me (A-C Mix)
03. Fremde Wie Ich
01. You'll Be in My Heart (Phil Version)
02. You'll Be in My Heart
03. Trashin' the Camp
1999 - PHIL COLLINS, MARK MANCINA - TARZAN (AN ORIGINAL WALT DISNEY RECORDS SOUNDTRACK) (GERMANY, WALT DISNEY, 0102472DNY) (OST)
01. Phil Collins. Two Worlds
02. Phil Collins & Glenn Close - You'll Be in My Heart
03. Phil Collins - Son of Man
04. Phil Collins - Trashin' the Camp
05. Phil Collins - Strangers Like Me
06. Phil Collins - Two Worlds Reprise
07. Phil Collins & N Synk - Trashin' the Camp
08. Phil Collins - You'll Be in My Heart (Phil Version)
09. Phil Collins - Two Worlds (Phil Version)
10. Mark Mancina - A Wondrous Place (Score)
11. Mark Mancina - Moves Like an Ape, Looks Like a Man (Score)
12. Mark Mancina - The Gorillas (Score)
13. Mark Mancina - One Family (Score)
14. Phil Collins - Two Worlds Finale
1999 - PHIL COLLINS, MARK MANCINA - TARZAN (COLONNA SONORA ORIGINALE WALT DISNEY RECORDS) (ITALY, WALT DISNEY, WDR-496492-2) (OST)
01. Se Vuoi
02. Sei Dentro Me
03. In Tuo Figlio
04. Trashin' the Camp
05. Al Di Fuori Di Me
06. Se Vuoi - Reprise
07. You'll Be in My Heart (Single Version)
08. Trashin' the Camp (Phil and 'n Sync Version)
09. Strangers Like Me (Top 40 Mix)
10. Son of Man (Single Version)
11. Two Worlds (Phil Version)
12. Un Luogo Meraviglioso (Score)
13. Si Muove Come Una Scimmia, Sembra Un Uomo (Score)
14. I Gorilla (Score)
15. Una Famiglia (Score)
16. Se Vuoi - Finale
01. You'll Be in My Heart
02. Another Day in Paradise
03. Two Worlds
04. You Can't Hurry Love
05. Strangers Like Me
06. Easy Lover
07. Son of Man
08. True Colors
09. Two Hearts
10. Dance Into the Night
11. In the Air Tonight
12. I Wish It Would Rain Down
13. Against All Odds
14. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
15. One More Night
16. A Groovy Kind of Love
17. Take Me Home
18. You'll Be in My Heart (Soundtrack Version)
01. Sussudio
02. That's All
03. Invisible Touch
04. Hold on My Heart
05. Chips & Salsa
06. I Don't Care Anymore
07. Milestones
08. Against All Odds
09. Pick Up the Pieces
10. The Los Endos Suite
01. Wake Up Call
02. Come with Me
03. Testify
04. Don't Get Me Started
05. Swing Low
06. It's Not Too Late
07. This Love This Heart
08. Driving Me Crazy
09. The Least You Can Do
10. Can't Stop Loving You
11. Thru My Eyes
12. You Touch My Heart
01. Look Through My Eyes
02. Look Through My Eyes (Instrumental)
03. Transformation (Performed by The Bulgarian Women's Choir)
01. The Least You Can Do
02. Wake Up Call
03. Hey, Now Sunshine
01. The Least You Can Do
02. Wake Up Call
2003 - PHIL COLLINS & MARK MANCINA - BROTHER BEAR - AN ORIGINAL DISNEY RECORDS SOUNDTRACK (CANADA, WALT DISNEY, DIS-60127) (OST)
01. Phil Collins - Look Through My Eyes
02. Tina Turner - Great Spirits
03. Phil Collins - Welcome
04. Phil Collins - No Way Out (Theme, Single Version)
05. Bulgarian Women's Choir - Transformation
06. Phil Collins - On My Way
07. Blind Boys of Alabama & Phil Collins - Welcome
08. Phil Collins - No Way Out (Theme)
09. Phil Collins - Transformation
10. Mark Mancina - Three Brothers (Score)
11. Mark Mancina - Awakes as a Bear (Score)
12. Mark Mancina - Wilderness of Danger and Beauty (Score)
01. True Colours (Rehearsal, Edit)
02. Can't Turn Back the Years
Disc 1
01. Tearing and Breaking
02. Do You Remember
03. One More Night
04. Against All Odds
05. Can't Turn Back the Years
06. Groovy Kind of Love
07. Everyday
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
09. Please Come Out Tonight
10. This Must Be Love
11. It's in Your Eyes
12. Can't Stop Loving You
Disc 2
01. Testify
02. True Colours
03. You'll Be in My Heart
04. If Leaving Me Is Easy
05. I've Been Trying
06. I've Forgotten Everything
07. Somewhere
08. Least You Can
09. Two Hearts
10. Separate Lives (Live)
11. My Girl (Live)
12. Always (Live)
13. The Way You Look Tonight (Live)
Disc 1
01. In the Air Tonight
02. This Must Be Love
03. Behind the Lines
04. Roof is Leaking
05. Droned
06. Hand in Hand
07. I Missed Again
08. You Know What I Mean
09. I’m not Moving
10. If Leaving Me is Easy
11. Tomorrow Never Knows
12. Thunder and Lightning
Disc 2
01. Sussudio
02. Only You Know and I Know
03. Long Long Way to Go
04. Dont Want to Know
05. One More Night
06. Dont Lose My Number
07. Who Said I Would
08. Doesn’t Anybody Stay Together a
09. Inside Out
10. Take Me Home
11. We Said Hello Goodbye
Disc 3
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That's Just the Way it Is
03. Do You Remember
04. Something Happened on the Way
05. Colours
06. I Wish it would Rain Down
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Heat on the Street
09. All of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morn
11. Father to Son
12. Find a Way to My Heart
01. Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)
02. (Love Is like A) Heatwave
03. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
04. Some of Your Lovin'
05. Ain't Too Proud to Beg
06. In My Lonely Room
07. Take Me in Your Arms (Rock Me for a Little While)
08. Blame It on the Sun
09. Papa Was a Rolling Stone
10. Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer
11. Standing in the Shadows of Love
12. You've Been Cheatin'
13. Don't Look Back
14. You Really Got a Hold on Me
15. Do I Love You
16. Jimmy Mack
17. Something About You
18. Love Is Here and Now You're Gone
19. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
20. Ain't That Peculiar
21. Going to a Go-Go
22. Nowhere to Run
23. Talkin About My Baby
24. Dancing in the Street
25. Going Back
01. In the Air Tonight
02. This Must Be Love
03. Behind the Lines
04. The Roof Is Leaking
05. Droned
06. Hand in Hand
07. I Missed Again
08. You Know What I Mean
09. Thunder and Lightning
10. I'm Not Moving
11. If Leaving Me Is Easy
12. Tomorrow Never Knows
01. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
02. You Can't Hurry Love
03. Do You Remember?
04. This Must Be Love
05. Another Day in Paradise
06. One More Night
07. I Missed Again
08. In the Air Tonight
09. I Wish It Would Rain Down
10. If Leaving Me is Easy
11. Sussudio
12. Take Me Home
Disc 1
01. In the Air Tonight
02. Another Day in Paradise
03. A Groovy Kind of Love
04. You Can't Hurry Love
05. Against All Odds
06. I Wish It would Rain Down
07. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
08. Two Hearts
09. Do You Remember?
10. One More Night
11. Easy Lover
12. If Leaving Me is Easy
13. I Don't Care Anymore
14. Sussudio
15. I Missed Again
16. Wny can't It Wait 'Til Morning
17. Don't Lose My Number
18. Separate Lives
Disc 2
01. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
02. Both Sides of the Story
03. Everyday
04. Can't Turn Back
05. Dance into the Light
06. It's in Your Eyes
07. No Matter Who
08. True Colours
09. Two Worlds
10. You'll Be in My Heart
11. Strangers like Me
12. Son of Man
13. Can't Stop Loving You
14. Way Up Call
15. The Least You Can Do
16. Look Through My Eyes
17. No Way Out
18. Tearing and Breaking
01. In the Air Tonight
02. Another Day in Paradise
03. A Groovy Kind of Love
04. You Can't Hurry Love
05. Against All Odds
06. I Wish It would Rain Down
07. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
08. Two Hearts
09. Do You Remember?
10. One More Night
11. Easy Lover
12. If Leaving Me is Easy
13. I Don't Care Anymore
14. Sussudio
15. I Missed Again
16. Wny can't It Wait 'Til Morning
17. Don't Lose My Number
18. Separate Lives
Disc 2
01. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
02. Both Sides of the Story
03. Everyday
04. Can't Turn Back
05. Dance into the Light
06. It's in Your Eyes
07. No Matter Who
08. True Colours
09. Two Worlds
10. You'll Be in My Heart
11. Strangers like Me
12. Son of Man
13. Can't Stop Loving You
14. Way Up Call
15. The Least You Can Do
16. Look Through My Eyes
17. No Way Out
18. Tearing and Breaking
2011 - NO JACKET REQUIRED (US, AUDIO FIDELITY, AFZ-102, RM, 1985)
01. Sussudio
02. Only You Know and I Know
03. Long Long Way to Go
04. I Don't Wanna Know
05. One More Night
06. Don't Lose My Number
07. Who Said I Would
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
09. Inside Out
10. Take Me Home
11. We Said Hello Goodbye
01. Sussudio
02. Only You Know and I Know
03. Long Long Way to Go
04. I Don't Wanna Know
05. One More Night
06. Don't Lose My Number
07. Who Said I Would
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
09. Inside Out
10. Take Me Home
11. We Said Hello Goodbye
2011 - HELLO, I MUST BE GOING! (US, AUDIO FIDELITY, AFZ-129, RM, 1982)
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Cannot Believe It's True
03. Like China
04. Do You Know, Do You Care
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. It Don't Matter to Me
07. Thru These Walls
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
09. The West Side
10. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Cannot Believe It's True
03. Like China
04. Do You Know, Do You Care
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. It Don't Matter to Me
07. Thru These Walls
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
09. The West Side
10. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
2012 - ...BUT SERIOUSLY (US, AUDIO FIDELITY, AFZ-135, RM, 1989)
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That's Just the Way It Is
03. Do You Remember
04. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
05. Colours
06. I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Heat on the Street
09. All of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
11. Father to Son
12. Find a Way to My Heart
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That's Just the Way It Is
03. Do You Remember
04. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
05. Colours
06. I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Heat on the Street
09. All of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
11. Father to Son
12. Find a Way to My Heart
2016 - FACE VALUE (UK, ATLANTIC, PCCD-81, RI, 1981)
Disc 1
01. In the Air Tonight
02. This Must Be Love
03. Behind the Lines
04. The Roof Is Leaking
05. Droned
06. Hand in Hand
07. I Missed Again
08. You Know What I Mean
09. Thunder and Lightning
10. I'm Not Moving
11. If Leaving Me Is Easy
12. Tomorrow Never Knows
Disc 2
01. Misunderstanding (Live)
02. If Leaving Me Is Easy (Live)
03. In the Air Tonight (Live)
04. Behind the Lines (Live)
05. The Roof Is Leaking (Live)
06. Hand in Hand (Live)
07. I Missed Again (Live)
08. ... And So to F (Live)
09. This Must Be Love (Demo)
10. Please Don't Ask (Demo)
11. Misunderstanding (Demo)
12. Against All Odds (Demo)
Disc 1
01. In the Air Tonight
02. This Must Be Love
03. Behind the Lines
04. The Roof Is Leaking
05. Droned
06. Hand in Hand
07. I Missed Again
08. You Know What I Mean
09. Thunder and Lightning
10. I'm Not Moving
11. If Leaving Me Is Easy
12. Tomorrow Never Knows
Disc 2
01. Misunderstanding (Live)
02. If Leaving Me Is Easy (Live)
03. In the Air Tonight (Live)
04. Behind the Lines (Live)
05. The Roof Is Leaking (Live)
06. Hand in Hand (Live)
07. I Missed Again (Live)
08. ... And So to F (Live)
09. This Must Be Love (Demo)
10. Please Don't Ask (Demo)
11. Misunderstanding (Demo)
12. Against All Odds (Demo)
2016 - HELLO, I MUST BE GOING! (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, PCCD-82, RI 1982)
Disc 1
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Cannot Believe It's True
03. Like China
04. Do You Know, Do You Care
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. It Don't Matter to Me
07. Thru These Walls
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
09. The West Side
10. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
Disc 2
01. I Don't Care Anymore (Live Melbourne, Entertainment Centre, 1985)
02. I Cannot Believe It's True (Live Perkin's Palace Pasadena, 1983)
03. Like China (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
04. You Can't Hurry Love (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
05. It Don't Matter to Me (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
06. The West Side (Live Rehearsal Montreux, 1996)
07. People Get Ready (Live Perkin's Palace Pasadena, 1983)
08. Thru These Walls (Live Perkin's Palace Pasadena, 1983)
09. It's Alright (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
10. Oddball (Demo ''Do You Know, Do You Care'')
11. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away (Demo)
Disc 1
01. I Don't Care Anymore
02. I Cannot Believe It's True
03. Like China
04. Do You Know, Do You Care
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. It Don't Matter to Me
07. Thru These Walls
08. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
09. The West Side
10. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
Disc 2
01. I Don't Care Anymore (Live Melbourne, Entertainment Centre, 1985)
02. I Cannot Believe It's True (Live Perkin's Palace Pasadena, 1983)
03. Like China (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
04. You Can't Hurry Love (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
05. It Don't Matter to Me (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
06. The West Side (Live Rehearsal Montreux, 1996)
07. People Get Ready (Live Perkin's Palace Pasadena, 1983)
08. Thru These Walls (Live Perkin's Palace Pasadena, 1983)
09. It's Alright (Live Dallas, Reunion Arena, 1985)
10. Oddball (Demo ''Do You Know, Do You Care'')
11. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away (Demo)
2016 - NO JACKET REQUIRED (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, PCCD-85, RI, 1985)
Disc 1
01. Sussudio
02. Only You Know and I Know
03. Long Long Way to Go
04. I Don't Wanna Know
05. One More Night
06. Don't Lose My Number
07. Who Said I Would
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
09. Inside Out
10. Take Me Home
11. We Said Hello Goodbye
Disc 2 - Extra Large Jacket Required
01. Sussudio (Live Berlin, 1990)
02. Don't Lose My Number (Live Bercy, Paris, 1997)
03. Who Said I Know (Live Dallas, 1985)
04. Long Long Way to Go (Live Bercy, Paris, 1997)
05. Only You Know and I Know (Live, 1994)
06. Easy Lover (Live Bercy, Paris, 1997)
07. Inside Out (Live Berlin, 1990)
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore (Live Berlin, 1990)
09. One More Night (Live Berlin, 1990)
10. Take Me Home (Live Berlin, 1990)
11. Only You Know and I Know (Demo)
12. One More Night (Demo)
13. Take Me Home (Demo)
Disc 1
01. Sussudio
02. Only You Know and I Know
03. Long Long Way to Go
04. I Don't Wanna Know
05. One More Night
06. Don't Lose My Number
07. Who Said I Would
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore
09. Inside Out
10. Take Me Home
11. We Said Hello Goodbye
Disc 2 - Extra Large Jacket Required
01. Sussudio (Live Berlin, 1990)
02. Don't Lose My Number (Live Bercy, Paris, 1997)
03. Who Said I Know (Live Dallas, 1985)
04. Long Long Way to Go (Live Bercy, Paris, 1997)
05. Only You Know and I Know (Live, 1994)
06. Easy Lover (Live Bercy, Paris, 1997)
07. Inside Out (Live Berlin, 1990)
08. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore (Live Berlin, 1990)
09. One More Night (Live Berlin, 1990)
10. Take Me Home (Live Berlin, 1990)
11. Only You Know and I Know (Demo)
12. One More Night (Demo)
13. Take Me Home (Demo)
2016 - ...BUT SERIOUSLY (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, PCCD-89, RI 1989)
Disc 1
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That’s Just the Way It Is
03. Do You Remember
04. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
05. Colours
06. I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Heat on the Street
09. All of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
11. Father to Son
12. Find a Way to My Heart
Disc 2 - Extra Seriously
01. Hang in Long Enough (Live)
02. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven (Live)
03. Colours (Live)
04. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning (Live)
05. Always (Live)
06. Find a Way to My Heart (Live)
07. That's How I Feel (B-Side)
08. You've Been in Love (That Little Bit Too Long) (B-Side)
09. Another Day in Paradise (Demo)
10. That's Just the Way It Is (Demo)
11. I Wish It Would Rain Down (Demo)
12. Hang in Long Enough (Demo)
13. Do You Remember (Demo)
Disc 1
01. Hang in Long Enough
02. That’s Just the Way It Is
03. Do You Remember
04. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
05. Colours
06. I Wish It Would Rain Down
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Heat on the Street
09. All of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
11. Father to Son
12. Find a Way to My Heart
Disc 2 - Extra Seriously
01. Hang in Long Enough (Live)
02. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven (Live)
03. Colours (Live)
04. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning (Live)
05. Always (Live)
06. Find a Way to My Heart (Live)
07. That's How I Feel (B-Side)
08. You've Been in Love (That Little Bit Too Long) (B-Side)
09. Another Day in Paradise (Demo)
10. That's Just the Way It Is (Demo)
11. I Wish It Would Rain Down (Demo)
12. Hang in Long Enough (Demo)
13. Do You Remember (Demo)
2016 - BOTH SIDES (UK, ATLANTIC, 081227953966 PCCD-93, RI, 1993)
Disc 1
01. Both Sides of the Story
02. Can't Turn Back the Years
03. Everyday
04. I've Forgotten Everything
05. We're Sons of Our Fathers
06. Can't Find My Way
07. Survivors
08. We Fly So Close
09. There's a Place for Us
10. We Wait and We Wonder
11. Please Come Out Tonight
Disc 2 - Extra Sides
01. Take Me with You
02. Both Sides of the Story (Live)
03. Can't Turn Back the Years (Live)
04. Survivors (Live)
05. Everyday (Live)
06. We Wait and We Wonder (Live)
07. Can't Find My Way (Demo)
08. I've Been Trying
09. Both Sides of the Story (Paris Unplugged)
10. Hero (Demo)
Disc 1
01. Both Sides of the Story
02. Can't Turn Back the Years
03. Everyday
04. I've Forgotten Everything
05. We're Sons of Our Fathers
06. Can't Find My Way
07. Survivors
08. We Fly So Close
09. There's a Place for Us
10. We Wait and We Wonder
11. Please Come Out Tonight
Disc 2 - Extra Sides
01. Take Me with You
02. Both Sides of the Story (Live)
03. Can't Turn Back the Years (Live)
04. Survivors (Live)
05. Everyday (Live)
06. We Wait and We Wonder (Live)
07. Can't Find My Way (Demo)
08. I've Been Trying
09. Both Sides of the Story (Paris Unplugged)
10. Hero (Demo)
2016 - DANCE INTO THE LIGHT (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, PCCD-96, RI, 1996)
Disc 1
01. Dance Into the Light
02. That's What You Said
03. Lorenzo
04. Just Another Story
05. Love Police
06. Wear My Hat
07. It's in Your Eyes
08. Oughta Know by Now
09. Take Me Down
10. The Same Moon
11. River So Wide
12. No Matter Who
13. The Times They Are A-Changin'
Disc 2 - Extra Moves
01. Dance Into the Light (Live Paris Bercy, France, 2004)
02. Just Another Story (Live 1997)
03. Wear My Hat (Live Paris Bercy, France, 2004)
04. River So Wide (Live Earl's Court London, 1997)
05. Take Me Down (Live Earl's Court London, 1997)
06. Lorenzo (Demo)
07. That's What You Said (Demo)
08. Another Time (B-Side)
09. It's Over (B-Side)
10. I Don't Wanna Go (B-Side)
Disc 1
01. Dance Into the Light
02. That's What You Said
03. Lorenzo
04. Just Another Story
05. Love Police
06. Wear My Hat
07. It's in Your Eyes
08. Oughta Know by Now
09. Take Me Down
10. The Same Moon
11. River So Wide
12. No Matter Who
13. The Times They Are A-Changin'
Disc 2 - Extra Moves
01. Dance Into the Light (Live Paris Bercy, France, 2004)
02. Just Another Story (Live 1997)
03. Wear My Hat (Live Paris Bercy, France, 2004)
04. River So Wide (Live Earl's Court London, 1997)
05. Take Me Down (Live Earl's Court London, 1997)
06. Lorenzo (Demo)
07. That's What You Said (Demo)
08. Another Time (B-Side)
09. It's Over (B-Side)
10. I Don't Wanna Go (B-Side)
2016 - TESTIFY (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, PCCD-2002, RI, 2002)
Disc 1
01. Wake Up Call
02. Come with Me
03. Testify
04. Don't Get Me Started
05. Swing Low
06. It's Not Too Late
07. This Love This Heart
08. Driving Me Crazy
09. The Least You Can Do
10. Can't Stop Loving You
11. Thru My Eyes
12. You Touch My Heart
Disc 2 - Additional Testimony
01. High Fly Angel (B-Side)
02. Crystal Clear (B-Side)
03. Hey Now Sunshine (B-Side)
04. Tv Story (B-Side)
05. True Colors (Live Rehearsal, Toulouse, 2004)
06. Come with Me (Live Bercy, Paris, 2004)
07. It's Not Too Late (Live Bercy, Paris, 2004)
08. Can't Stop Loving You (Live Bercy, Paris, 2004)
09. It's Only Loving (Demo)
10. Tearing and Breaking (Demo)
Disc 1
01. Wake Up Call
02. Come with Me
03. Testify
04. Don't Get Me Started
05. Swing Low
06. It's Not Too Late
07. This Love This Heart
08. Driving Me Crazy
09. The Least You Can Do
10. Can't Stop Loving You
11. Thru My Eyes
12. You Touch My Heart
Disc 2 - Additional Testimony
01. High Fly Angel (B-Side)
02. Crystal Clear (B-Side)
03. Hey Now Sunshine (B-Side)
04. Tv Story (B-Side)
05. True Colors (Live Rehearsal, Toulouse, 2004)
06. Come with Me (Live Bercy, Paris, 2004)
07. It's Not Too Late (Live Bercy, Paris, 2004)
08. Can't Stop Loving You (Live Bercy, Paris, 2004)
09. It's Only Loving (Demo)
10. Tearing and Breaking (Demo)
2016 - THE ESSENTIAL GOING BACK (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, PCCD-2010, RI, 2010)
Disc 1
01. Going Back
02. Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)
03. (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
04. Some of Your Lovin'
05. Going to a Go-Go
06. Papa Was a Rolling Stone
07. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
08. Something About You
09. Talkin About My Baby
10. Do I Love You
11. Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer
12. Take Me in Your Arms (Rock Me for a Little While)
13. Too Many Fish in the Sea
14. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
Disc 2 - Extra Live (Roseland Ballroom, NYC, 2010)
01. Signed Sealed Delivered (I'm Yours) Intro
02. Ain't Too Proud to Beg
03. Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)
04. Dancing in the Street
05. (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
06. Papa Was a Rolling Stone
07. Never Dreamed That You'd Leave in Summer
08. Talkin About My Baby
09. Do I Love You
10. Ain't That Peculiar
11. Too Many Fish in the Sea
12. You Really Got a Hold on Me
13. Something About You
14. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
15. My Girl
16. Going Back
Disc 1
01. Going Back
02. Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)
03. (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
04. Some of Your Lovin'
05. Going to a Go-Go
06. Papa Was a Rolling Stone
07. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
08. Something About You
09. Talkin About My Baby
10. Do I Love You
11. Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer
12. Take Me in Your Arms (Rock Me for a Little While)
13. Too Many Fish in the Sea
14. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
Disc 2 - Extra Live (Roseland Ballroom, NYC, 2010)
01. Signed Sealed Delivered (I'm Yours) Intro
02. Ain't Too Proud to Beg
03. Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)
04. Dancing in the Street
05. (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
06. Papa Was a Rolling Stone
07. Never Dreamed That You'd Leave in Summer
08. Talkin About My Baby
09. Do I Love You
10. Ain't That Peculiar
11. Too Many Fish in the Sea
12. You Really Got a Hold on Me
13. Something About You
14. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
15. My Girl
16. Going Back
2016 - THE SINGLES (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, 081227945916) (C)
Disc 1
01. In the Air Tonight
02. I Missed Again
03. If Leaving Me Is Easy
04. Thru These Walls
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. I Don't Care Anymore
07. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
08. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
09. I Cannot Believe It's True
10. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
11. Easy Lover
12. Sussudio
13. One More Night
14. Don't Lose My Number
15. Take Me Home
Disc 2
01. Separate Lives (Love Theme from White Nights) (with Marilyn Martin)
02. Groovy Kind of Love
03. Two Hearts
04. Another Day in Paradise
05. I Wish It Would Rain Down
06. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
07. That's Just the Way It Is
08. Hang in Long Enough
09. Do You Remember
10. Who Said I Would
11. Both Sides of the Story
12. Everyday
13. We Wait and We Wonder
14. Dance Into the Light
15. It's in Your Eyes
Disc 3
01. No Matter Who
02. Wear My Hat
03. The Same Moon
04. True Colors
05. You'll Be in My Heart
06. Strangers Like Me
07. Son of Man
08. Two Worlds
09. Can't Stop Loving You
10. The Least You Can Do
11. Wake Up Call
12. Look Through My Eyes (Brother Bear)
13. No Way Out (Brother Bear)
14. (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
15. Going Back
Disc 1
01. In the Air Tonight
02. I Missed Again
03. If Leaving Me Is Easy
04. Thru These Walls
05. You Can't Hurry Love
06. I Don't Care Anymore
07. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
08. Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning
09. I Cannot Believe It's True
10. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
11. Easy Lover
12. Sussudio
13. One More Night
14. Don't Lose My Number
15. Take Me Home
Disc 2
01. Separate Lives (Love Theme from White Nights) (with Marilyn Martin)
02. Groovy Kind of Love
03. Two Hearts
04. Another Day in Paradise
05. I Wish It Would Rain Down
06. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
07. That's Just the Way It Is
08. Hang in Long Enough
09. Do You Remember
10. Who Said I Would
11. Both Sides of the Story
12. Everyday
13. We Wait and We Wonder
14. Dance Into the Light
15. It's in Your Eyes
Disc 3
01. No Matter Who
02. Wear My Hat
03. The Same Moon
04. True Colors
05. You'll Be in My Heart
06. Strangers Like Me
07. Son of Man
08. Two Worlds
09. Can't Stop Loving You
10. The Least You Can Do
11. Wake Up Call
12. Look Through My Eyes (Brother Bear)
13. No Way Out (Brother Bear)
14. (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
15. Going Back
2018 - PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, 0081227942052) (C)
Disc 1
01. Flaming Youth - Guide Me Orion
02. Peter Banks - Knights (Reprise)
03. Eugene Wallace - Don't You Feel It
04. Argent - I Can't Remember, But Yes
05. Brian Eno - Over Fire Island
06. Tommy Bolin - Savannah Woman
07. John Cale - Pablo Picasso
08. Brand X - Nuclear Burn
09. Brian Eno - No-One Receiving
10. Rod Argent - Home
11. Brian Eno - M386
12. Brand X - and So to F
13. Robert Fripp - North Star
14. John Martyn - Sweet Little Mystery
15. Peter Gabriel - Intruder
16. Frida - I Know There's Something Going On
17. Robert Plant - Pledge Pin
18. Gary Brooker - Lead Me to the Water
Disc 2 - 1982-1991
01. Robert Plant - In the Mood
02. Al Di Meola - Island Dreamer
03. Adam Ant - Puss 'n Boots
04. Philip Bailey - Walking on the Chinese Wall
05. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas (Feed the World)
06. Eric Clapton - Just Like a Prisoner
07. Philip Bailey - Because of You
08. Chaka Khan - Watching the World
09. Howard Jones - No One Is to Blame (Phil Collins Version)
10. The Isley Brothers - If Leaving Me Is Easy
11. Paul McCartney - Angry
12. Four Tops - Loco in Acapulco
13. Stephen Bishop - Walking on Air
14. Stephen Bishop - Hall Light
15. Tears for Fears - Woman in Chains
16. Phil Collins - Burn Down the Mission
Disc 3 - 1991-2011
01. Genesis - No Son of Mine
02. John Martyn - Could've Been Me
03. David Crosby - Hero
04. John Martyn - Ways to Cry
05. Phil Collins - I've Been Trying
06. Quincy Jones - Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me
07. Fourplay - Why Can't It Wait Till Morning
08. John Martyn - Suzanne
09. Laura Pausini - Looking for an Angel
10. George Martin - Golden Slumbers; Carry That Weight; The End
11. Lil' Kim feat. Phil Collins - In the Air Tonite
12. Phil Collins - Welcome
13. John Martyn - Can't Turn Back the Years
Disc 4 - Live 1981-2002
01. Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight (Live at the Secret Policeman's Other Ball)
02. George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
03. The Bee Gees - You Win Again
04. Phil Collins & Tony Bennett - There'll Be Some Changes Made
05. Phil Collins & Quincy Jones - Stormy Weather
06. The Phil Collins Big Band - Chips & Salsa
07. Phil Collins & The Buddy Rich Band - Birdland
08. The Phil Collins Big Band - Pick Up the Pieces (Live at the Montreux Jazz Festival 1998)
09. Eric Clapton - Layla (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
10. Annie Lennox - Why (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
11. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It for You) (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
12. Joe Cocker - with a Little Help from My Friends (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
Disc 1
01. Flaming Youth - Guide Me Orion
02. Peter Banks - Knights (Reprise)
03. Eugene Wallace - Don't You Feel It
04. Argent - I Can't Remember, But Yes
05. Brian Eno - Over Fire Island
06. Tommy Bolin - Savannah Woman
07. John Cale - Pablo Picasso
08. Brand X - Nuclear Burn
09. Brian Eno - No-One Receiving
10. Rod Argent - Home
11. Brian Eno - M386
12. Brand X - and So to F
13. Robert Fripp - North Star
14. John Martyn - Sweet Little Mystery
15. Peter Gabriel - Intruder
16. Frida - I Know There's Something Going On
17. Robert Plant - Pledge Pin
18. Gary Brooker - Lead Me to the Water
Disc 2 - 1982-1991
01. Robert Plant - In the Mood
02. Al Di Meola - Island Dreamer
03. Adam Ant - Puss 'n Boots
04. Philip Bailey - Walking on the Chinese Wall
05. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas (Feed the World)
06. Eric Clapton - Just Like a Prisoner
07. Philip Bailey - Because of You
08. Chaka Khan - Watching the World
09. Howard Jones - No One Is to Blame (Phil Collins Version)
10. The Isley Brothers - If Leaving Me Is Easy
11. Paul McCartney - Angry
12. Four Tops - Loco in Acapulco
13. Stephen Bishop - Walking on Air
14. Stephen Bishop - Hall Light
15. Tears for Fears - Woman in Chains
16. Phil Collins - Burn Down the Mission
Disc 3 - 1991-2011
01. Genesis - No Son of Mine
02. John Martyn - Could've Been Me
03. David Crosby - Hero
04. John Martyn - Ways to Cry
05. Phil Collins - I've Been Trying
06. Quincy Jones - Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me
07. Fourplay - Why Can't It Wait Till Morning
08. John Martyn - Suzanne
09. Laura Pausini - Looking for an Angel
10. George Martin - Golden Slumbers; Carry That Weight; The End
11. Lil' Kim feat. Phil Collins - In the Air Tonite
12. Phil Collins - Welcome
13. John Martyn - Can't Turn Back the Years
Disc 4 - Live 1981-2002
01. Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight (Live at the Secret Policeman's Other Ball)
02. George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
03. The Bee Gees - You Win Again
04. Phil Collins & Tony Bennett - There'll Be Some Changes Made
05. Phil Collins & Quincy Jones - Stormy Weather
06. The Phil Collins Big Band - Chips & Salsa
07. Phil Collins & The Buddy Rich Band - Birdland
08. The Phil Collins Big Band - Pick Up the Pieces (Live at the Montreux Jazz Festival 1998)
09. Eric Clapton - Layla (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
10. Annie Lennox - Why (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
11. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It for You) (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
12. Joe Cocker - with a Little Help from My Friends (Live at Party at The Palace, 2002)
2019 - OTHER SIDES (US, RHINO, NC) (C)
01. In the Air Tonight (Demo)
02. I Missed Again (Demo)
03. If Leaving Me Is Easy (Demo)
04. The Man with the Horn
05. I Like the Way
06. Big Noise (Instrumental)
07. Homeless (''Another Day in Paradise'' Demo)
08. Lionel (''Do You Remember'' Demo)
09. Broadway Chorus (''Something Happened on the Way to Heaven'' Home Demo)
10. Around the World in 80 Presets
11. Rad Dudeski
12. Don't Call Me Ashley
13. Both Sides of the Demo (Early Demo)
14. Everyday (Early Demo)
15. For a Friend
16. Stevie's Blues (''Theres a Place for Us'' Instrumental)
17. It's Everywhere
18. Tears of a Clown
01. In the Air Tonight (Demo)
02. I Missed Again (Demo)
03. If Leaving Me Is Easy (Demo)
04. The Man with the Horn
05. I Like the Way
06. Big Noise (Instrumental)
07. Homeless (''Another Day in Paradise'' Demo)
08. Lionel (''Do You Remember'' Demo)
09. Broadway Chorus (''Something Happened on the Way to Heaven'' Home Demo)
10. Around the World in 80 Presets
11. Rad Dudeski
12. Don't Call Me Ashley
13. Both Sides of the Demo (Early Demo)
14. Everyday (Early Demo)
15. For a Friend
16. Stevie's Blues (''Theres a Place for Us'' Instrumental)
17. It's Everywhere
18. Tears of a Clown
2019 - REMIXED SIDES (US, RHINO, NC) (C)
01. In the Air Tonight (Ben Liebrand Extended Version)
02. In the Air Tonight ('88 Remix)
03. Easy Lover (Extended Dance Remix)
04. Take Me Home (Extended Remix)
05. Sussudio (Extended Remix)
06. Who Said I Would (Extended Remix)
07. Only You Know and I Know (Extended Remix)
08. Don't Lose My Number (Extended Remixed; Version)
09. One More Night (Extended Remix)
10. The Roof Is Leaking (Nicka's Stella Polaris Interpretation)
11. Medley Mega Mix – Sussudio / Don't Lose My Number / You Can't Hurry Love
12. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven (One World Remix)
13. Hang in Long Enough (Pettibone 12'' Mix)
14. Hang in Long Enough (Pettibone Dub Mix)
15. Hang in Long Enough (Pop Club Mix)
16. Hang in Long Enough (Dub 1)
17. Wear My Hat (Hat Dance Mix)
18. Wear My Hat (Wear My Dub)
01. In the Air Tonight (Ben Liebrand Extended Version)
02. In the Air Tonight ('88 Remix)
03. Easy Lover (Extended Dance Remix)
04. Take Me Home (Extended Remix)
05. Sussudio (Extended Remix)
06. Who Said I Would (Extended Remix)
07. Only You Know and I Know (Extended Remix)
08. Don't Lose My Number (Extended Remixed; Version)
09. One More Night (Extended Remix)
10. The Roof Is Leaking (Nicka's Stella Polaris Interpretation)
11. Medley Mega Mix – Sussudio / Don't Lose My Number / You Can't Hurry Love
12. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven (One World Remix)
13. Hang in Long Enough (Pettibone 12'' Mix)
14. Hang in Long Enough (Pettibone Dub Mix)
15. Hang in Long Enough (Pop Club Mix)
16. Hang in Long Enough (Dub 1)
17. Wear My Hat (Hat Dance Mix)
18. Wear My Hat (Wear My Dub)
2019 - SERIOUS HITS...LIVE! (EUROPE, ATLANTIC, 603497854257, RM, 1990) (L)
01. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
02. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
03. Who Said I Would
04. One More Night
05. Don't Lose My Number
06. Do You Remember
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Separate Lives
09. In the Air Tonight
10. You Can't Hurry Love
11. Two Hearts
12. Sussudio
13. A Groovy Kind of Love
14. Easy Lover
15. Take Me Home
01. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven
02. Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
03. Who Said I Would
04. One More Night
05. Don't Lose My Number
06. Do You Remember
07. Another Day in Paradise
08. Separate Lives
09. In the Air Tonight
10. You Can't Hurry Love
11. Two Hearts
12. Sussudio
13. A Groovy Kind of Love
14. Easy Lover
15. Take Me Home
Updated 2026-09-04
%201981%20copia.jpg)
%201982%20copia.jpg)
%20(L)%201984%20copia.jpg)
%201985%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201987%20copia.jpg)
%201988%20copia.jpg)
%20(EUROPE,%20WEA,%20257672-2)%20(S)%201988%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201989%20copia.jpg)
%201989%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%20%201990%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201990%20copia.jpg)
%20(L)%201990%20copia.jpg)
%20(EUROPE,%20PHIL%20COLLINS,%20C-931124-1)%20(C)%20%201992%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201993%20copia.jpg)
%201993%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%20%201994%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201994%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201994%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201996%20copia.jpg)
%201996%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201997%20copia.jpg)
%20(L)%201997%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201998%20copia.jpg)
%20(EUROPE,%20TRING%20%E2%80%93%20JHD063)%201998%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%201998%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%20%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(GERMANY,%20WALT%20DISNEY,%200102472DNY)%20(OST)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(ITALY,%20WALT%20DISNEY,%20WDR-496492-2)%20(OST)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(RUSSIA,%20PLATINUM%20COLLECTION,%20ND-058)%20(C)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%20(CANADA,%20WEA,%20W2-27221)%20(L)%201999%20copia.jpg)
%202002%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%202003%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%202003%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%202003%20copia.jpg)
%20(OST)%202003%20copia.jpg)
%20(S)%202004%20copia.jpg)
%20(EUROPE,%20ATLANTIC%202564-61884%20-%202)%20(C)%202004%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202004%20copia.jpg)
%20%202010%20copia.jpg)
%202010%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202010%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202010%20copia.jpg)
%202011%20copia.jpg)
%202011%20copia.jpg)
%202012%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%202016%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202016%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202018%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202019%20copia.jpg)
%20(C)%202019%20COPIA.jpg)
%202019%20copia.jpg)