Buscar este blog

lunes, 19 de julio de 2010

PERRY COMO (Pierino Ronald Como)


1949 - A SENTIMENTAL DATE WITH PERRY (CANADA, RCA VICTOR, P-187)

01. Perry Como with Russ Case and His Orchestra – When Day Is Done
02. Perry Como with Russ Case and His Orchestra – When Your Hair Has Turned to Silver (I Will Love You Just the Same)
03. Perry Como with Orchestra – Carolina Moon
04. Perry Como with Orchestra – Body and Soul
05. Perry Como with Russ Case and His Orchestra – What'll I Do?
06. Perry Como and the Satisfiers with Russ Case and His Orchestra – Love Me or Leave Me
07. Perry Como with Russ Case and His Orchestra – If We Can't Be the Same Old Sweethearts, We'll Just Be the Same Old Friends
08. Perry Como and the Satisfiers with Russ Case and His Orchestra – I'm Always Chasing Rainbows

1955 - SO SMOOTH (US, RCA VICTOR, LPM-1085)

01. It's a Good Day
02. As Time Goes By
03. I've Got the World on a String
04. My Funny Valentine
05. For Me and My Gal
06. I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
07. Breezin' Along with the Breeze
08. It's the Talk of the Town
09. You Do Something to Me
10. It Happened in Monterey
11. One for My Baby and One More for the Road
12. In the Still of the Night

1956 - PERRY COMO SINGS MERRY CHRISTMAS MUSIC (UK, RCA, RD-27082)

01. 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
02. The Twelve Days of Christmas
03. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
04. C-h-r-i-s-t-m-a-s
05. Joy to the World
06. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
07. Frosty the Snowman
08. The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)
09. That Christmas Feeling
10. I'll Be Home for Christmas
11. Silent Night
12. O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)
13. Jingle Bells
14. White Christmas
15. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
16. Winter Wonderland

1957 - WE GET LETTERS (UK, RCA, RD-27035)

01. Swinging Down the Lane
02. It's Easy to Remember
03. South of the Border
04. That's What I Like
05. Honey, Honey (Bless Your Heart)
06. Angry
07. They Can't Take That Away from Me
08. S'posin
09. I Had the Craziest Dream
10. 'Deed I Do
11. Somebody Loves Me
12. Sleepy Time Gal

1958 - SATURDAY NIGHT WITH MR. C. (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-1971)

01. Medley: Theme (Dream Along with Me) / Accentuate the Positive
02. It Could Happen to You
03.    Love Letters
04. Letters (Medley): Almost Like Being in Love / Little Man You've Had a Busy Day / Gypsy in My Soul / Whiffenpoof Song
05. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
06. Red Sails in the Sunset
07. Birth of the Blues
08. When I Fall in Love
Letters (Medley): You Made Me Love You / I May Be Wrong / Like Someone in Love / Vaya Con Dios
09. It Had to Be You
10. Twilight on the Trail - Theme (You Are Never Far Away)

1958 - COMO'S GOLDEN RECORDS (UK, RCA, RD-27100) (C)

01. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes (1952)
02. Till the End of Time (1945)
03. Prisoner of Love (1946)
04. Catch a Falling Star (1957)
05. Dig You Later (A Hubba-Hubba-Hubba) (1945)
06. Temptation (1945)
07. Papa Loves Mambo (1954)
08. Wanted (1954)
09. Round and Round (1957)
10. Because (1948)
11. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom) (1956)
12. Magic Moments (1957)
13. Mi Casa, Su Casa (1957)
14. When You Were Sweet Sixteen (1947)

1959 - COMO SWINGS (CANADA, RCA VICTOR, LSP-2010)

01. St. Louis Blues
02. I've Got You Under My Skin
03. Route 66
04. Dear Hearts and Gentle People
05. Mood Indigo
06. Donkey Serenade
07. To Know You Is to Love You
08. You Came a Long Way from St. Louis
09. Honey, Honey
10. Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella (On a Rainy Day)
11. Linda
12. Begin the Beguine

1959 - SEASON'S GREETINGS FROM PERRY COMO (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-2066)

01. Home for the Holidays
02. Winter Wonderland
03. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
04. The Christmas Song
05. Santa Claus Is Comin to Town
06. White Christmas
07. Here We Come A-Caroling; We Wish You a Merry Christmas
08. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
09. O Holy Night
10. The Story of the First Christmas: O Little Town of Bethlehem / Come, Come, Come to the Manger / The First Noël / O Come, All Ye Faithful / We Three Kings of Orient Are / Silent Night

1961 - SING TO ME (CANADA, RCA VICTOR, LPM-2390)

01. Sing to Me, Mr. C.
02. Medley: All by Myself / I've Grown Accustomed to Her Fase / So in Love
03. Medley: Say It Isn't So / Blue Skies / Here's That Rainy Day
04. Medley: All I Do Is Dream of You / Gigi / The Way You Look Tonight
05. Sing to Me, Mr. C.
06. Medley: Thank Heaven for Little Girls / You Were Meant for Me / A Fellow Needs a Girl
07. Medley: You Alone (Sólo Tú) / I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter / A Portraint of My Love
08. Medley: Smile / How Deep Is the Ocean / This Hearly Was Mine
09. You Are Never Far Away from Me

1962 - BY REQUEST (US, RCA, LSP-2567)

01. Maria
02. Lollipops and Roses
03. The Sweetest Sounds
04. More than Likely
05. Moonglow and Theme from "Picnic"
06. My Favorite Things
07. Once Upon a Time
08. Can't Help Falling in Love
09. What's New?
10. Somebody Cares
11. I'll Remember April
12. Moon River

1963 - SONGS I'VE SUNG ON THE PERRY COMO SHOW - CATERINA VALENTE – (US, LONDON, LPM-70085)

01. Make Someone Happy
02. You're Following Me
03. More than Likely
04. Couci Couca
05. Corcovado
06. Blue Moon
07. Falling in Love with Love
08. Stella by Starlight
09. To Be a Performer
10. Yours
11. Dimelo En Septiembre
12. Whispering

1963 – THE SONG I LOVE (US, RCA VICTOR, LPM-2708)

01. The Songs I Love
02. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
03. Fly Me to the Moon
04. Slightly Out of Tune (Desafinado)
05. This Is All I Ask
06. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
07. Days of Wine and Roses
08. Carnival
09. My Coloring Book
10. I Wanna Be Around
11. When I Lost You
12. What Kind of Fool Am I?

1965 - THE SCENE CHANGES -PERRY COMO WITH THE ANITA KERR QUARTET– (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-3396)

01. Where Does a Little Tear Come From
02. Funny How Time Slips Away
03. Here Comes My Baby
04. Sweet Adorable You
05. I Really Don't Want to Know
06. That Ain't All
07. Dream on Little Dreamer
08. Stand Beside Me
09. A Hatchet, a Hammer, a Bucket of Nails
10. Gringo's Guitar
11. My Own Peculiar Way
12. Give Myself a Party

1966 - PERRY COMO IN ITALY (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-3608)

01. Souvenir d'Italie
02. Oh Marie
03. Cominciamo Ad Amarci
04. Love Theme from 'La Strada' (Traveling Down a Lonely Road)
05. Forget Domani
06. Anema E Core
07. Un Giorno Dopo l'Altro (One Day After Another)
08. Santa Lucia
09. E Lei (and You)
10. Toselli's Serenade (Dreams
11. O Marenariello
12. Arrivederci Roma (Goodbye to Rome)

1968 - LOOK TO YOUR HEART (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-4052)

01. Look to Your Heart
02. My Cup Runneth Over
03. Love in a Home
04. In These Crazy Times
05. Try to Remember
06. Sunrise, Sunset
07. How to Handle a Woman
08. When You're in Love
09. You're Nearer
10. The Father of Girls

1969 – SEATTLE (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-4183)

01. Happiness Comes, Happiness Goes
02. Nobody But You
03. Seattle
04. Turnaround
05. Beady Eyed Buzzard
06. Hearts Will Be Hearts
07. That's All This Old World Needs
08. Together Forever
09. Sunshine Wine
10. Deep in Your Heart
11. Buongiorno Teresa

1970 - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE (US, RCA VICTOR, LSP-4473)

01. It's Impossible
02. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head
03. Something
04. Snowbird
05. A House Is Not a Home
06. Everybody Is Looking for an Answer
07. El Condor Pasa
08. (They Long to Be) Close to You
09.  I Think I Love You
10. We've Only Just Begun

1973 - AND I LOVE YOU SO (US, RCA VICTOR, APL1-0100)

01. And I Love You So
02. Killing Me Softly with Her Song
03. For the Good Times
04. Aubrey
05. Sing
06. I Want to Give
07. Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Ole Oak Tree
08. I Thought About You
09. It All Seems to Fall Into Line
10. I Believe in Music

1973 - DREAM ON LITTLE DREAMER (US, RCA-CAMDEN, CAS-2609) (C)

01. Dream on Little Dreamer
02. Days of Wine and Roses
03. What Kind of Fool Am I?
04. Stay with Me
05. Moon River
06. Maria
07. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
08. In These Crazy Times
09. Try to Remember (From the Production "The Fantastics")

1974 - PERRY COMO PERRY (CANADA, RCA, CPL1-0585)

01. Temptation
02. The Hands of Time (Brian's Song)
03. You Are the Sunshine of My Life
04. Behind Closed Doors
05. I Don't Know What He Told You
06. That's You (Eres Tu)
07. The Way We Were
08. The Most Beautiful Girl
09. Beyond Tomorrow (Love Theme from "Serpico")
10. Weave Me the Sunshine

1975 - JUST OUT OF REACH (US, RCA, APD1-0863)

01. Let's Do It Again
02. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
03. Here, There and Everywhere
04. Let It Be Love
05. The Grass Keeps Right on Growin
06. Just Out of Reach
07. Let Me Call You Baby Tonight
08. Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again)
09. Make Love to Life
10. Love Put a Song in My Heart

1976 - A LEGENDARY PERFORMER (US, RCA, CPL1-1752)

01. It's Impossible
02. And I Love You So
03. The Father of Girls
04. This Is All I Ask
05. Souvenir D'Italie
06. Dream Along with Me (I'm on My Way to a Star)
07. Temptation
08. My Favourite Things
09. Anema e Coré
10. Manha De Carnaval
11. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
12. Sunrise, Sunset

1987 – TODAY (US, RCA VICTOR, 6368-1-R)

01. Making Love to You
02. Sing Along with Me
03. Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You
04. Butterfly (I'll Set You Free)
05. Bless the Beasts and the Children
06. That's What Friends Are For
07. The Wind Beneath My Wings
08. I'm Dreaming of Hawaii
09. You're Nearer
10. My Heart Stood Still
11. Do You Remember Me
12. The Best of Times

1990 - MAGIC MOMENTS (EUROPE, THE ENTERTAINERS, CD-243) (C)

01. Magic Moments
02. Round and Round
03. More
04. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
05. Catch a Falling Star
06. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
07. Wanted
08. You Do Something to Me
09. In the Still of the Night
10. Papa Loves Mambo
11. It Happened in Monterey
12. For Me and My Gal
13. Me And My Shadow
14. I've Got a Feeling I'm Falling
15. One for My Baby
16. It's a Goody Day
17. As Time Goes By
18. Breezin' Along with the Breeze
19. I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
20. I've Got the World on a String
21. It's Easy to Remember
22. South of the Border
23. They Can't Take That Away from Me
24. 'Deed I Do
25. Sposin'
26. Sleepy Time Gal
27. Swinging Down the Lane

1991 – IT’S IMPOSSIBLE (US, RCA, CAD1-2651) (C)
01. And I Love You So
02. The Sweetest Sounds
03. Feelings
04. Catch a Falling Star
05. It’s Impossible
06. Moon River
07. Dream on Little Dreamer
08. Young at Heart

1993 - TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS (US, PILZ, 449344-2) (C)
01. Take Me in Your Arms
02. You'd Be So Nice to Come Home
03. My Melancholy Baby
04. More than Ever
05. It's Always You
06. Close to You
07. As Time Goes By
08. Temptation
09. Secretly
10. I Wonder What's Become of Sally
11. Paper Doll
12. I'll Be Home for Christmas

1994 - PERRY COMO'S CHRISTMAS CONCERT (US, TEAL ENTERTAINMENT, TC5001-4) (L)
01. A Little Bit of Ireland
02. If I Could Read Your Mind
03. Happy Holidays/We Need a Little Christmas
04. Medley: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas / Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas / Bells of St. Marys / Bless This House    
05. Little Drummer Boy
06. Sing to Me Mr. C
07. - Record Medley: And I Love You So / Catch a Falling Star / Round & Round / Hot Diggity / Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes 
08. Toora Loora Loora
09. Father of Girls
10. Christ Is Born
11. Medley: If You're Irish Come Into the Parlour     / When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
12. Medley: Sing Along with Me / Santa Claus Is Coming to Town / White Christmas / Jingle Bells
13. Wind Beneath My Wings
14. Carol Medley: Little Town of Bethlehem / Hark the Herald Angels Sing / Silent Night / O Come All Ye Faithful      
15. Toyland
16. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Forever / We Wish You a Merry Christmas
17. Ave Maria

1998 - THE PERRY COMO CHRISTMAS ALBUM (EUROPE, BMG, 74321-607832)
01. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Forever
02. Christmas Eve
03. Carol Medley: Caroling Caroling/The First Noel/ Hark! the Herald Angels Sing/Silent Night
04. Christmas Dream
05. Home for the Holidays
06. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
07. There Is No Christmas Like a Home Christmas
08. O Holy Night
09. Ave Maria
10. Do You Hear What I Hear?
11. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
12. Winter Wonderland
13. Christ Is Born
14. Bless This House
15. White Christmas
16. The Christmas Song
17. Toyland
18. Silver Bells

1998 - I BELIEVE (US, BMG SPECIAL, 7551744664-2) (C)
01. I Believe
02. May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You
03. Onward Christian Soldiers (03:26)
04. Nearer My God to Thee (02:40)
05. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
06. In the Garden
07. Scarlet Ribbons
08. When You Come to the End of the Day
09. Ave Maria
10. All Through the Night

1999 - GREATEST HITS (US, RCA, 078636743622) (C)
01. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
02. Papa Loves Mambo
03. Catch a Falling Star
04. Prisoner of Love
05. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
06. Magic Moments
07. Far Away Places
08. It's Impossible
09. For the Good Times
10. Somebody Up There Likes Me
11. And I Love You So
12. Weave Me the Sunshine

2000 - GREATEST GOSPEL SONGS (US, RCA, 07863-67978-2) (C)
01. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
02. No Well on Earth
03. The Lord's Prayer
04. May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You
05. Only One
06. Nearer, My God, to Thee
07. Somebody Up There Likes Me
08. I May Never Pass This Way Again
09. Let's Go to Church (Next Sunday Morning)
10. I Believe
11. Holy God We Praise Thy Name
12. All Through the Night
13. Abide with Me
14. The Rosary
15. Goodnight, Sweet Jesus
16. A Still Small Voice
17. Rock of Ages
18. In the Garden
19. When You Come to the End of the Day
20. Act of Contrition
21. Ave Maria

2001 - GOLD - GREATEST HITS (EUROPE, BMG, 74321-86554-2) (C)
01. Magic Moments
02. It's Impossible
03. Catch a Falling Star
04. And I Love You So
05. Can't Help Falling in Love
06. I've Got You Under My Skin
07. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
08. Tomboy
09. Love Makes the World Go 'Round (Yeah Yeah)
10. For the Good Times
11. More
12. I Know
13. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
14. Kewpie Doll
15. Wanted
16. Unchained Melody
17. Mandolins in the Moonlight
18. Idle Gossip
19. Delaware
20. Papa Loves Mambo
21. Glendora
22. Moon Talk
23. I Think of You
24. I May Never Pass This Way Again
25. The Wind Beneath My Wings

2001 - LEGENDS (UK, BMG, 82876-63707-2) (C)
Disc 1
01. And I Love You So
02. Round and Round
03. Yesterday
04. Moon Talk
05. Condor Pasa
06. Something
07. Magic Moments
08. It All Seems to Fall into Line
09. Just Born (To Be Your Baby)
10. Feelings
11. Mi Casa, Su Casa
12. Snowbird
13. For the Good Times
14. Kewpie Doll
15. It's Impossible
16. Try to Remember
17. Catch a Falling Star
18. Wind Beneath My Wings
Disc 2
01. I Believe in Music
02. Sing
03. Unchained Melody
04. Dream on Little Dreamer
05. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head
06. You Light Up My Life
07. When I Need You
08. Mandolins in the Moonlight
09. Killing Me Softly with Her Song
10. We Kiss in a Shadow
11. Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Ole Oak Tree
12. Where You're Concerned
13. Walk Right Back
14. Juke Box Baby
15. Most Beautiful Girl
16. Moon River
17. I Know
Disc 3
01. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
02. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
03. Hawaiian Wedding Song
04. Seattle
05. Days of Wine and Roses
06. Beyond Tomorrow
07. Ivy Rose
08. More
09. We've Only Just Begun
10. Papa Loves Mambo
11. (They Long to Be) Close to You
12. Let's Do It Again
13. Glendora
14. There's a Kind of Hush (All Over the World)
15. Delaware

2001 - BY REQUEST & SING TO ME MR. C. (US, COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-2762) (C)

By Request
01. Maria
02. Lollipops and Roses
03. The Sweetest Sounds
04. More than Likely
05. Moonglow and Theme from "Picnic"
06. My Favorite Things
07. Once Upon a Time
08. Can't Help Falling in Love
09. What's New?
10. Somebody Cares
11. I'll Remember April
12. Moon River
Sing to Me, Mr. C.    
01. Sing to Me, Mr. C. (Opening Theme)
02. All by Myself / I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face / So in Love
03. Say It Isn't So / Blue Skies / Here's That Rainy Day
04. All I Do Is Dream of You / Gigi / The Way You Look Tonight
05. Sing to Me, Mr. C. (Opening Theme)
06. Thank Heaven for Little Girls / You Were Meant for Me / A Fellow Needs a Girl
07. You Alone (Solo Tu) / I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter / A Portrait of My Love
08. Smile / How Deep Is the Ocean / This Nearly Was Mine
09. You Are Never Far Away from Me

2001 - COMO SWINGS & FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART (US, COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-2765) (C)
Como Swings   
01. St. Louis Blues
02. I've Got You Under My Skin
03. Route 66
04. Dear Hearts and Gentle People
05. Mood Indigo
06. Donkey Serenade
07. To Know You Is to Love You
08. You Came a Long Way from St. Louis
09. Honey, Honey (Bless Your Heart)
10. Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella (On a Rainy Day)
11. Linda
12. Begin the Beguine
For the Young at Heart    
13. When You and I Were Young, Maggie
14. Young at Heart
15. I Was Young and Foolish
16. Too Young
17. You Make Me Feel So Young
18. Like Young
19. Hello Young Lovers
20. Especially for the Young
21. Too Young to Go Steady
22. While We're Young
23. Young Love
24. When Hearts Are Young

2001 - AND I LOVE YOU SO & IT'S IMPOSSIBLE (US, COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-2767) (C)
And I Love You So   
01. And I Love You So
02. Killing Me Softly with Her Song
03. For the Good Times
04. Aubrey
05. Sing
06. I Want to Give
07. Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree
08. I Thought About You
09. It All Seems to Fall Into Line
10. I Believe in Music
It's Impossible
11. It's Impossible
12. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head
13. Something
14. Snowbird
15. A House Is Not a Home
16. Everybody Is Looking for an Answer
17. El Condor Pasa
18. Close to You
19. I Think I Love You
20. We've Only Just Begun

2003 - LOVE SONGS (EUROPE, RCA, 74321-97548-2) (C)
01. Magic Moments
02. Prisoner of Love
03. If I Loved You
04. I Want to Go Home (With You)
05. Catch a Falling Star
06. I'm Gonna Love That Gal
07. Wanted
08. To Know You Is to Love You
09. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
10. Try to Remember
11. Killing Me Softly with Her Song
12. And I Love You So
13. Feelings
14. It's Impossible
15. Unchained Melody
16. Moon River

2003 - PLATINUM & GOLD COLLECTION (US, RCA, 82876-51293-2) (C)
01. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
02. Papa Loves Mambo
03. Catch a Falling Star
04. Prisoner of Love
05. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
06. Magic Moments
07. Far Away Places
08. It's Impossible
09. For the Good Times
10. Somebody Up There likes Me
11. And I Love You So
12. Weave Me the Sunshine

2004 - ULTIMATE JAZZ & BLUES (UK, WETON-WESGRAM, IECJ30001-23) (C)
01. Till the End of Time
02. If I'm Lucky
03. Bali Ha'i
04. If
05. I Wanna Go Home (With You)
06. Sonata
07. Some Enchanted Evening
08. A Garden in the Rain
09. With a Song in My Heart
10. They Say It's Wonderful
11. Far Away Places
12. A Bushel & a Peck
13. Long Ago and Far Away
14. Prisoner of Love
15. Temptation
16. Blue Room

2004 - SEATTLE & THE SONGS I LOVE (US, COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-2863) (C)
Seattle    
01. Happiness Comes, Happiness Goes
02. Nobody But You
03. Seattle
04. Turnaround
05. Beady Eyed Buzzard
06. Hearts Wii Be Hearts
07. That's All This Old World Needs
08. Together Forever
09. Sunshine Wine
10. Deep in Your Heart
11. Buongiorno Teresa
The Songs I Love     
12. The Songs I Love
13. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
14. Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
15. Slightly Out of Tune (Desafinado)
16. This Is All I Ask
17. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
18. Days of Wine and Roses
19. Carnival
20. My Coloring Book
21. I Wanna Be Around
22. When I Lost You
23. What Kind of Fool Am I?

2006 - JUKE BOX BABY (GERMANY, BEAR FAMILY, BCD-16783-AH) (C)
01. Kewpie Doll
02. Juke Box Baby
03. Moon Talk
04. Just Born to Be Your Baby
05. Caterina
06. Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So)
07. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
08. Tomboy
09. Tina Marie
10. A-Hubba-, Hubba, Hubba
11. Dancin' (Stereo)
12. Angry
13. Birth of the Blues
14. Bella Bella Sue
15. Glendora
16. Love Makes the World Go 'Round
17. Catch a Falling Star
18. Mandolins in the Moonlight
19. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
20. You're Following Me
21. Marching Along the Blues
22. Ivy Rose
23. Magic Moments
24. Mi Casa Su Casa (My House Is Your House)
25. More
26. Delaware
27. Swinging Down the Lane
28. Chee Chee-Oo Chee (Sang the Little Bird)
29. Wanted
30. Dancin' (Mono)

2009 - MAGIC MOMENTS - PERRY COMO'S 25 GREATEST HITS (AUSTRALIA, PLATINUM COLLECTION, CD-PLAT-388) (C)
01. Magic Moments
02. Till the End of Time
03. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
04. Catch a Falling Star
05. Papa Loves Mambo
06. Hot Diggity (Dog Diggity Boom)
07. Temptation
08. Round and Round
09. Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So)
10. Prisoner of Love
11. Wanted
12. Kewpie Doll
13. When You Were Sweet Sixteen
14. Dig You Later (A Hubba, Hubba, Hubba)
15. Because
16. If
17. Hoop-De-Doo
18. 'A' You're Adoreable
19. Some Enchanted Evening
20. Far Away Places
21. A Bushel & a Peck
22. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
23. Surrender
24. If I Loved You
25. Dear Hearts & Gentle People

2010 - THE ESSENTIAL PERRY COMO (US, RCA, 88697-78659-2) (C)
Disc 1
01. Prisoner of Love
02. Temptation
03. Till the End of Time
04. "A" - You're Adorable
05. I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
06. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
07. Far Away Places
08. When You Were Sweet Sixteen
09. A Dreamer's Holiday
10. Forever and Ever
11. Some Enchanted Evening
12. If I Loved You
13. Because
14. You Won't Be Satisfied (Until You Break My Heart)
15. I Want to Go Home (with You)
16. I'm Gonna Love That Gal
17. Surrender
18. Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep)
19. Let's Take an Old Fashioned Walk
20. You're Just in Love
21. Zing Zing, Zoom Zoom
22. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song)
23. If
24. Don't Let THE Stars Get in Your Eyes
25. Wild Horses
Disc 2
01. Wanted
02. The Things I Didn't Do
03. Maybe
04. Patricia
05. To Know You Is to Love You
06. No Other Love
07. You Alone (Solo Tu)
08. All at Once You Love Her
09. Hoop-Dee-Doo
10. A Bushel & a Peck
11. Catch a Falling Star
12. Round And Round
13. Magic Moments
14. Papa Loves Mambo
15. (There's No Place like) Home for the Holidays
16. Say You're Mine Again
17. Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So)
18. Tina Marie
19. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
20. Juke Box Baby
21. More
22. Glendora
23. Kewpie Doll
24. It's Impossible
25. And I Love You So
26. For the Good Times

2010 - COMPLETE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION (US, COLLECTORS’ CHOICE MUSIC, CCM-2165) (C)

Disc 1 (1946-1953)
01. That Christmas Feeling - 8/6/46
02. I'll Be Home for Christmas - 8/6/46
03. Silent Night 8/20/46
04. O Come, All Ye Faithful- 8/20/46
05. Jingle Bells - 8/27/46
06. O Little Town of Bethlehem - 8/20/46
07. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - 8/1/46
08. Winter Wonderland - 8/1/46
09. White Christmas - 7/10/47
10. Ave Maria - 7/30/49
11. The First Christmas - 8/16/50
12. There Is No Christmas Like a Home Christmas - 8/15/50
13. The Christmas Symphony - 8/15/50
14. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - 9/18/51
15. 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - 6/22/53
16. The Twelve Days of Christmas - 5/26/53
17. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - 5/26/53
18. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S - 5/5/53
19. Joy to the World - 5/26/53
20. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - 5/21/53
21. Frosty the Snowman - 5/21/53
22. The Christmas Song - 5/5/53
23. Spoken Introduction to "There Is No Christmas Like a Home Christmas - 8/15/50
24. Spoken Introduction to "The Christmas Symphony" - 8/15/50
Disc 2 (1953-1959)  
01. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - 5/21/53
02. There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays - 11/16/54
03. Ave Maria - 10/16/59
04. There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays - 7/15/59
05. Winter Wonderland - 7/14/59
06. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - 7/14/59
07. The Christmas Song - 7/15/59
08. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - 7/14/59
09. White Christmas - 7/15/59
10. Here We Come A-Caroling / We Wish You a Merry Christmas - 7/13/59
11. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - 7/14/59
12. O Holy Night - 7/13/59
13. The Story of the First Christmas - 7/13/59
Disc 3 (1967-1982)  
01. Christmas Bells 8/24/67
02. Love Is a Christmas Rose - 8/24/67
03. Christmas Eve - 8/6/68
04. Do You Hear What I Hear - 8/3/68
05. Christ Is Born - 8/6/68
06. The Little Drummer Boy - 8/3/68
07. There Is No Christmas Like a Home Christmas - 8/3/68
08. O Holy Night - 8/3/68
09. Medley: Caroling, Caroling / The First Noel / Hark the Herald Angels Sing / Silent Night - 8/1/68
10. Silver Bells - 8/1/68
11. Toyland - 8/6/68
12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - 8/1/68
13. Ave Maria - 8/1/68
14. Some Children See Him - 8/6/68
15. Christmas Dream - 8/7/74
16. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Forever - 12/1981

2012 - COMPLETE RCA CHRISTMAS COLLECTION (US, REAL GONE MUSIC, RGM-0100) (C)
Disc 1
01. That Christmas Feeling
02. I'll Be Home for Christmas
03. Silent Night
04. O Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fidelis)
05. Jingle Bells
06. O Little Town of Bethlehem
07. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
08. Winter Wonderland
09. White Christmas
10. Ave Maria
11. The Story of the First Christmas
12. There Is No Christmas Like a Home Christmas
13. The Christmas Symphony
14. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
15. ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
16. Twelve Days of Christmas
17. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
18. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
19. Joy to the World
20. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
21. Frosty the Snowman
22. The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)
23. Perry Como Radio Intro #1
24. Perry Como Radio Intro #2
Disc 2
01. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
02. (There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays
03. Ave Maria
04. (There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays
05. Winter Wonderland
06. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
07. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
08. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
09. White Christmas
10. Here We Come A-Caroling/We Wish You a Merry Christmas
11. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
12. O Holy Night (Cantique De Noel)
13. The Story of the First Christmas
Disc 3
01. Christmas Bells
02. Love Is a Christmas Rose
03. Christmas Eve
04. Christ Is Born
05. The Little Drummer Boy
06. There Is No Christmas Like a Home Christmas
07. O Holy Night
08. Do You Hear What I Hear
09. Medley: Caroling, Caroling / The First Noel/Hark! the Herald Angels Sing/Silent Night
10. Silver Bells
11. Toyland
12. Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas
13. Ave Maria
14. Some Children See Him
15. Christmas Dream
16. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Forever

2013 – JUST OUT OF REACH – RARITIES FROM NASHVILLE (US, REAL GONE MUSIC, RGM-0191) (C)

01. Let's Do It Again
02. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
03. Here, There and Everywhere
04. Let It Be Love
05. The Grass Keeps Right on Growin'
06. Just Out of Reach
07. Let Me Call You Baby Tonight
08. Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again)
09. Make Love to Life
10. Love Put a Song in My Heart
11. Yellow Beach Umbrella
12. Take a Look at Me
13. It Was Such a Good Day
14. I'll Take My Chances with You
15. Somehow
16. Take Me Home
17. Love Looks So Good on You
18. Love Don't Care (Where It Grows)
19. Walk Right Back
20. World of Dreams
21. Wonderful Baby
22. And I Love You So (Spanish Version)
23. I Want to Give (Spanish Version)

2015 - LOOK TO YOUR HEART (EXPANDED EDITION) (UK, REAL GONE MUSIC, RGM-0358, RI, 1968)
01. Look to Your Heart
02. My Cup Runneth Over
03. Love in a Home
04. In These Crazy Times
05. Try to Remember
06. Sunrise, Sunset
07. How to Handle a Woman
08. When You're in Love
09. You're Nearer
10. The Father of Girls
Bonus Tracks (Singles & Previously Unreleased)     
11. How Beautiful the World Can Be
12. Somebody Makes It So
13. A World of Love
14. Another Go Round
15. Together
16. He Who Loves
17. That's Me
18. I Want That Girl
19. Turn Around
20. Love Is Spreading All Over the World
21. Don't Leave Me
22. It's Impossible

2020 - HITS COLLECTION 1943-62 (UK, ACROBAT MUSIC, 0824046751326) (C)
Disc 1
01. Perry Como - Goodbye Sue
02. Perry Como - Have I Stayed Away Too Long?
03. Perry Como - I Love You
04. Perry Como - Long Ago and Far Away
05. Perry Como - Lili Marlene
06. Perry Como - I Dream of You (More than You Dream I Do)
07. Perry Como - I'm Confessin'
08. Perry Como - More and More
09. Perry Como - Temptation
10. Perry Como - I'm Gonna Love That Gal (Like She's Never Been Loved Before)
11. Perry Como - If I Loved You
12. Perry Como - Till the End of Time
13. Perry Como with the Satisfiers - (Did You Ever Get) That Feeling in the Moonlight
14. Perry Como and the Satisfiers - Dig You Later (A Hubba-Hubba-Hubba)
15. Perry Como - Here Comes Heaven Again
16. Perry Como and the Satisfyers - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
17. Perry Como and the Satisfyers - You Won't Be Satisfied (Until You Break My Heart)
18. Perry Como - All Through the Day
19. Perry Como - Prisoner of Love
20. Perry Como - If You Were the Only Girl
21. Perry Como - They Say It's Wonderful
22. Perry Como - Surrender
23. Perry Como - More than You Know
24. Perry Como - If I'm Lucky
Disc 2
01. Perry Como and the Satisfiers - Winter Wonderland
02. Perry Como - That's the Beginning of the End
03. Perry Como - Sonata
04. Perry Como and the Satisfiers - When You Were Sweet Sixteen
05. Perry Como and the Satisfiers - Chi Baba Chi Baba (My Bambino Go to Sleep)
06. Perry Como & Helen Carroll - I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
07. Perry Como - So Far
08. Perry Como - Because
09. Perry Como - Haunted Heart
10. Perry Como and the Satisfiers - Rambling Rose
11. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - N'yot N'yow (The Pussycat Song)
12. Perry Como - Far Away Places
13. Perry Como - Blue Room
14. Perry Como - Forever and Ever
15. Perry Como - I Don't See Me in Your Eyes Anymore
16. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - "A" - You're Adorable
17. Perry Como - Bali Hai
18. Perry Como - Some Enchanted Evening
19. Perry Como - Just One Way to Say I Love You
20. Perry Como - Let's Take an Old Fashioned Walk
21. Perry Como - Give Me Your Hand
22. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - A Dreamer's Holiday
23. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - I Wanna Go Home (With You)
24. Perry Como - The Lord's Prayer
Disc 3
01. Perry Como - Ave Maria
02. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo (The Magic Song)
03. Perry Como - On the Out-Going Tide
04. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - Hoop-Dee-Doo
05. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - I Cross My Fingers
06. Perry Como - Patricia
07. Perry Como & Betty Hutton - A Bushel and a Peck
08. Perry Como - So Long Sally
09. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - (I Wonder Why) You're Just in Love
10. Perry Como - Zing Zing - Zoom Zoom
11. Perry Como - If
12. Perry Como - Hello Young Lovers
13. Perry Como - There's a Big Blue Cloud (Next to Heaven)
14. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - There's No Boat Like a Rowboat
15. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - Rollin' Stone
16. Perry Como - with All My Heart and Soul
17. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas
18. Perry Como - Tulips and Heather
19. Perry Como - Please Mr. Sun
20. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - Noodlin' Rag
21. Perry Como - One Little Candle
22. Perry Como & Eddie Fisher - Maybe
23. Perry Como & Eddie Fisher - Watermelon Weather
24. Perry Como - My Love and Devotion
Disc 4
01. Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters - to Know You Is to Love You
02. Perry Como with The Ramblers - Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
03. Perry Como - Wild Horses
04. Perry Como - I Confess
05. Perry Como - My One and Only Heart
06. Perry Como and The Ramblers - Say You're Mine Again
07. Perry Como - No Other Love
08. Perry Como - You Alone (Solo Tu)
09. Perry Como - Pa-Paya Mama
10. Perry Como - Wanted
11. Perry Como - Idle Gossip
12. Perry Como - Hit and Run Affair
13. Perry Como - Papa Loves Mambo
14. Perry Como - The Things I Didn't Do
15. Perry Como - (There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays
16. Perry Como - Ko Ko Mo
17. Perry Como - Nobody
18. Perry Como and Jaye P. Morgan - Two Lost Souls
19. Perry Como and Jaye P. Morgan - Chee Chee-Oo Chee (Sang the Little Bird)
20. Perry Como - Fooled
21. Perry Como - Tina Marie
22. Perry Como - All at Once You Love Her
23. Perry Como - The Rose Tattoo
24. Perry Como - Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom)
25. Perry Como - Jukebox Baby
26. Perry Como - More
Disc 5
01. Perry Como – Glendora
02. Perry Como - Dream Along with Me
03. Perry Como - Somebody Up There Likes Me
04. Perry Como - Moonlight Love
05. Perry Como - Chincherinchee
06. Perry Como - Round and Round
07. Perry Como - Mi Casa, Su Casa (My House Is Your House)
08. Perry Como - The Girl with the Golden Braids
09. Perry Como - My Little Baby
10. Perry Como - Dancin'
11. Perry Como - Just Born (To Be Your Baby)
12. Perry Como - Jingle Bells
13. Perry Como - Ivy Rose
14. Perry Como - Catch a Falling Star
15. Perry Como - Magic Moments
16. Perry Como - Kewpie Doll
17. Perry Como - Dance Only with Me
18. Perry Como - I May Never Pass This Way Again
19. Perry Como - Moon Talk
20. Perry Como - Love Makes the World Go 'round
21. Perry Como - Mandolins in the Moonlight
22. Perry Como – Tomboy
23. Perry Como - I Know
24. Perry Como - Delaware
25. Perry Como - I Know What God Is
26. Perry Como - Make Someone Happy
27. Perry Como - You're Following Me
28. Perry Como - Caterina
Updated 2026-09-23