Buscar este blog

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

AMBROSIA (Christopher North, David Pack, Rick Cowling, David C. Lewis, Royce Jones, Bruce Hornsby, Cliff Woolley, Tollak Ollestad, Robert Berry, Ken Stacey, Kipp Lennon, Joe Puerta, Burleigh Drummond, Shem von Schroeck, Doug Jackson, Mary Harris)

 

1975 – AMBROSIA (US, 20th CENTURY, T-434)
01. Nice, Nice, Very Nice
02. Time Waits for No One
03. Holdin' on to Yesterday
04. World Leave Me Alone
05. Make Us All Aware
06. Lover Arrive
07. Mama Frog
08. Drink of Water

1976 - SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELLED (US, 20th CENTURY, T-510)
01. And...
02. Somewhere I've Never Travelled
03. Cowboy Star
04. Runnin' Away
05. Harvey
06. I Wanna Know
07. The Brunt
08. Danse with Me George
09. Can't Let a Woman
10. We Need You Too

1978 - LIFE BEYOND L.A. (US, WARNER BROS., BSK-3135)
01. Life Beyond L.A.
02. Art Beware
03. Apothecary
04. If Heaven Could Find Me
05. How Much I Feel
06. Dancin' by Myself
07. Angola
08. Heart to Heaven
09. Not as You Were
10. Ready for Camarillo

1980 - ONE EIGHTY (US, WARNER BROS., BSK-3368)
01. Ready
02. Shape I'm In
03. Kamikaze
04. You're the Only Woman
05. Rock n' a Hard Place
06. Livin' on My Own
07. Cryin' in the Rain
08. No Big Deal
09. Biggest Part of Me

1982 - ROAD ISLAND (US, WARNER BROS., BSK-3638)
01. For Openers (Welcome Home)
02. Still Not Satisfied
03. Kid No More
04. Feelin' Alive Again
05. How Can You Love Me
06. Fool like Me
07. Ice Age
08. Endings

1997 - ANTHOLOGY (US, WARNER BROS., 9-45163-2) (C)
01. Mama Don't Understand
02. Biggest Part of Me
03. You're the Only Woman
04. Nice, Nice, Very Nice
05. Life Beyond L.A.
06. Livin' on My Own
07. Holdin' on to Yesterday
08. Angola
09. How Much I Feel
10. Time Waits for No One
11. I Just Can't Let Go
12. Heart to Heart
13. And...Somewhere I've Never Travelled
14. Sky Is Falling
15. Still Not Satisfied
16. Cowboy Star (Edit)
Updated 2026-08-26