Buscar este blog

lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

ANDY WILLIAMS (Howard Andrew Williams)


1956 - ANDY WILLIAMS SINGS STEVE ALLEN
(US, CADENCE, CLP-3018)
01. Tonight
02. Meet Me Where They Play the Tunes
03. Stay Just a Little While
04. Playin' the Field
05. Impossible
06. Young Love
07. Picnic
08. Old Piano Plays the Blues
09. Spring in Maine
10. All the Way Home
11. Lonely Love
12. Forbidden Love

1958 - ANDY WILLIAMS (US, CADENCE, CLP-3002)
01. Canadian Sunset
02. I Like Your Kind of Love
03. Walk Hand In Hand
04. Lips of Wine
05. Not Any More
06. It Doesn't Take Very Long
07. Baby Doll
08. Butterfly
09. High Upon a Mountain
10. Stop Teasin' Me
11. Since I've Found My Baby
12. Straight from My Heart

1958 - ANDY WILLIAMS SINGS RODGERS & HAMMERSTEIN
(US, CADENCE, CLP-3005)
01. Some Enchanted Evening
02. If I Loved You
03. Getting to Know You
04. This Nearly Was Mine
05. Bali Ha'i
06. I Have Dreamed
07. People Will Say We're in Love
08. Younger than Springtime
09. I Whistle a Happy Tune
10. We Kiss in a Shadow
11. The Surrey with the Fringe On
12. Hello, Young Lovers

1958 - TWO TIME WINNERS
(US, CADENCE, CLP-3026)
01. Sail Along, Silv'ry Moon
02. Twilight Time
03. So Rare
04. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
05. Blueberry Hill
06. Sweet Leilani
07. Love Letters in the Game
08. It's All in the Game
09. Blue Hawaii
10. Be Mine Tonight
11. My Happiness
12. Near You

1959 - TO YOU SWEETHEART, ALOHA (US, CADENCE, CLP-3029)
01. To You Sweetheart, Aloha
02. Blue Hawaii
03. I'll Weave a Lei of Stars for You
04. Sweet Leilani
05. The Moon of Manakoora
06. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
07. Song of the Islands
08. A Song of Old Hawaii
09. Love Song of Kalua
10. Beyond the Reef
11. Ka-Lu-A
12. Aloha Oe

1959 - LONELY STREET (US, CADENCE, CLP-25030)
01. You Don't Know What Love Is
02. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
03. When Your Lover Has Gone
04. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
05. Gone with the Wind
06. Summer Love
07. Say It Isn't So
08. Unchained Melody
09. Autumn Leaves
10. Willow Weep for Me
11. I'm So Alone
12. Lonely Street

1960 - THE VILLAGE OF ST. BERNADETTE
(US, CADENCE, CLP-3038)
01. The Village of St. Bernadette
02. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
03. Suddenly There's a Valley
04. Count Your Blessings (Instead of Sheep)
05. He
06. You'll Never Walk Alone
07. Our Lady of Fatima
08. The Three Bells
09. Climb Ev'ry Mountain
10. Sweet Morning
11. I Believe
12. Look for the Silver Lining

1960 - UNDER PARIS SKIES 
 (US, CADENCE, CLP-3047)
01. Under Paris Skies
02. Let It Be Me
03. April in Paris
04. Mademoiselle de Paris
05. I Wish You Love
06. Domino
07. I Love Paris
08. Mam'selle
09. Comme Ci, Comme Ca
10. La Valse Des Lilas
11. Boom
12. Au Revoir, Paris

1962 - DANNY BOY
(US, CADENCE, CL-1751)
01. Danny Boy
02. Tammy
03. The Twelfth of Never
04. I'm Old Fashioned
05. Come to Me, Bend to Me
06. Secret Love
07. The Heather on the Hill
08. Can I Forget You
09. It Could Happen to You
10. I Want to Be Wanted
11. Summertime
12. Misty

1962 - ANDY WILLIAMS' BEST
  (US, CADENCE, CLP-3054) (C)
01. The Bilbao Song
02. Lonely Street
03. In the Summer Time (You Don't Want My Love)
04. The Village of St. Bernadette
05. Canadian Sunset
06. How Wonderful to Know
07. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
08. Do You Mind
09. Are You Sincere
10. I Like Your Kind of Love
11. Don't Go to Strangers
12. Butterfly

1962 - MOON RIVER AND OTHER GREAT MOVIE THEMES (US, COLUMBIA, CL-1809)
01. Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing
02. A Summer Place
03. Maria
04. Never on Sunday
05. As Time Goes By
06. The Exodus Song
07. Moon River
08. Tonight
09. The Second Time Around
10. Tender Is the Night
11. It Might As Well Be Spring
12. Three Coins in the Fountain

1962 - MILLION SELLER SONGS
  (US, CADENCE, CLP-25061)
01. Twilight Time
02. Autumn Leaves
03. Canadian Sunset
04. The Three Bells
05. It's All in the Game
06. Butterfly
07. Suddenly There's a Valley
08. Love Letters in the Sand
09. Mam'selle
10. So Rare
11. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
12. Picnic

1962 - WARM AND WILLING (US, COLUMBIA, CS-8679)
01. Embraceable You
02. How Long Has This Been Going On
03. The Touch of Your Lips
04. I See Your Face Before Me
05. The Way You Look Tonight
06. If Ever I Would Leave You
07. My One & Only Love
08. Stranger on the Shore
09. Warm All Over
10. More Than You Know
11. Love Is Here to Stay
12. Warm and Willing

1963 - DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-8815)
01. Falling in Love with Love
02. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
03. You Are My Sunshine
04. What Kind of Fool Am I?
05. When You're Smiling
06. Days of Wine and Roses
07. It's a Most Unusual Day
08. My Coloring Book
09. Can't Get Used to Losing You
10. I Really Don't Want to Know
11. Exactly like You
12. May Each Day

1963 - THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF ANDY WILLIAMS
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-8937)
01. Canadian Sunset
02. Sing a Rainbow
03. Dream
04. This Is All I Ask
05. Wives and Lovers
06. First Born
07. A Fool Never Learns
08. Noelle
09. Pennies from Heaven
10. September Song
11. Let It Be Me
12. Softly, As I Leave You

1963 - THE ANDY WILLIAMS CHRISTMAS ALBUM
(US, COLUMBIA, CL-2087)
01. White Christmas
02. Happy Holiday / The Holiday Season
03. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire)
04. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
05. A Song and a Christmas Tree (The Twelve Days of Christmas)
06. Kay Thompson's Jingle Bells
07. The First Noel
08. O Holy Night
09. Away in a Manger
10. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
11. The Little Drummer Boy
12. Silent Night, Holy Night

1964 - CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-8971)
01. Charade
02. Mona Lisa
03. Call Me Irresponsible
04. I'll Never Stop Loving You
05. Madrigal
06. Be My Love
07. More
08. Laura
09. Anniversary Song
10. Gigi
11. The Song from Moulin Rouge
12. Love Letters

1964 - 
SONGS FROM MY FAIR LADY AND OTHER BROADWAY HITS (US, COLUMBIA, CL-2205)
01. On the Street Where You Live
02. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
03. I Could Have Danced All Night
04. Get Me to the Church on Time
05. Wouldn't It Be Loverly?
06. Show Me
07. Hello, Dolly!
08. Where or When
09. Begin the Beguine
10. Once Upon a Time
11. People
12. The Sweetest Sounds

1965 - CANADIAN SUNSET (US,
COLUMBIA, CS-9124)
01. Canadian Sunset
02. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
03. Lonely Street
04. The Bilbao Song
05. (In the Summer Time) You Don't Want My Love
06. Are You Sincere
07. The Village of St. Bernadette
08. Do You Mind?
09. Don't Go to Strangers
10. How Wonderful to Know
11. Summer Love
12. Dreamsville

1965 - ANDY WILLIAMS' DEAR HEART
(US, COLUMBIA, CL-2338)
01. Red Roses for a Blue Lady
02. It Had to Be You
03. I Can't Stop Loving You
04. Till
05. I'm All Smiles
06. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody
07. You're Nobody 'til Somebody
08. Emily
09. Almost There
10. My Carousel
11. Everybody Loves Somebody
12. Dear Heart

1965 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
(AUSTRALIA, CBS, SBP-233331)
01. Sleigh Ride
02. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
03. Winter Wonderland
04. My Favorite Things (from the Musical Production ''The Sound of Music'')
05. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
06. Christmas Holiday
07. Some Children See Him
08. Do You Hear What I Hear?
09. Little Altar Boy
10. Silver Bells
11. Mary's Little Boy Child
12. The Bells of St. Mary's

1966 - ANDY WILLIAMS' NEWEST HITS (US, COLUMBIA, CS-9183)
01. I'll Remember You
02. Almost There
03. A Fool Never Learns
04. Noelle
05. On the Street Where You Live
06. Red Roses for a Blue Lady
07. Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars
08. The Wonderful World of the Young
09. Don't You Believe It
10. ...And Roses and Roses
11. Emily
12. May Each Day

1966 - IN THE ARMS OF LOVE (US, COLUMBIA, CL-2533)
01. The Very Thought of You
02. If I Love Again
03. Theme from "The Sand Pebbles"
04. Remember
05. Here's That Rainy Day
06. In The Arms of Love
07. The Face I Love
08. Sand and Sea
09. So Nice (Summer Samba)
10. Pretty Butterfly
11. A Man and a Woman
12. All Through the Night

1966 - THE SHADOW OF YOUR SMILE (US, COLUMBIA, CL-2499)
01. The Shadow of Your Smile
02. That Old Feeling
03. Meditation
04. Try to Remember
05. Michelle
06. Somewhere
07. The Summer of Our Love
08. Peg O' My Heart
09. How Insensitive
10. Yesterday
11. Bye, Bye Blues
12. A Taste of Honey

1967 - BORN FREE (US, COLUMBIA, CS-9480)
01. Born Free
02. Somewhere, My Love
03. Spanish Eyes
04. Strangers in the Night
05. Sherry!
06. Music to Watch Girls By
07. I Want to Be Free
08. Alfie
09. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
10. Sunny
11. I Will Wait for You
12. You Are Where Everything Is

1967 - LOVE, ANDY
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-9566)
01. Somethin' Stupid
02. Watch What Happens
03. The Look of Love
04. What Now, My Love
05. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
06. Kisses Sweeter than Wine
07. Holly
08. When I Look in Your Eyes
09. The More I See You
10. There Will Never Be Another You
11. God Only Knows

1968 - HONEY
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-9662)
01. The Impossible Dream (The Quest)
02. This Is My Song
03. By the Time I Get to Phoenix
04. Theme from "Valley of the Dolls"
05. Scarborough Fair / Canticle
06. Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)
07. Honey (I Miss You)
08. Windy
09. Our Last Goodbye
10. Spooky
11. Up, Up and Away

1968 - THE ANDY WILLIAMS SOUND OF MUSIC (US, COLUMBIA, KGP-5) (C)
Disc 1
01. The Sound of Music
02. That Old Feeling
03. Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars (Corcovado)
04. Let It Be Me
05. Try to Remember
06. If Ever I Would Leave You
07. The Very Thought of You
08. The Summer of Our Love
09. You Don't Know What Love Is
10. Embraceable You
11. I Wish You Love
Disc 2
01. On the Street Where You Live
02. Mam'selle
03. When Your Lover Has Gone
04. How Wonderful to Know
05. The Touch of Your Lips
06. Say It Isn't So
07. If I Love Again
08. Autumn Leaves
09. People
10. May Each Day

1969 - HAPPY HEART
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-9844)
01. For Once in My Life
02. Where's The Playground Susie?
03. My Way
04. Wichita Lineman
05. Happy Heart
06. Gentle on My Mind
07. Didn't We
08. Memories
09. Little Green Apples
10. Here, There and Everywhere
11. Abraham, Martin and John

1969 - RAINDROPS KEEP FALLIN ON MY HEAD
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-9896)
01. Long Time Blues
02. It's Over
03. Sweet Memories
04. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head
05. Bridge Over Troubled Water
06. Little Boy / If Wishes Were Horses
07. Today Medley
08. Reason to Believe
09. Simple Thing as Love
10. Both Sides Now

1969 - GET TOGETHER WITH ANDY WILLIAMS
(US, COLUMBIA, CS-9922)
01. My Cherie Amour
02. You Are
03. Yesterday, When I Was Young
04. Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet
05. Quentin's Theme (Shadows of the Night)
06. Good Morning Starshine
07. Sweet Caroline
08. Get Together
09. More Today than Yesterday
10. Put a Little Love in Your Heart
11. Aquarius / Let the Sun Shine In

1970 - ANDY WILLIAMS (HOLLAND, CBS, S-52827)
01. Unchained Melody
02. Do You Mind
03. It's All in the Game
04. Are You Sincere?
05. Lonely Street
06. The Village of St. Bernadette
07. Let It Be Me
08. Beyond the Reef
09. I Wish You Love
10. The Hawaiian Wedding Song

1971 - YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND (US, COLUMBIA, KC-30797)
01. You've Got a Friend
02. Help Me Make It Through the Night
03. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
04. Rainy Days and Mondays
05. Never Can Say Goodbye
06. It's Too Late
07. I'll Be There
08. Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again
09. If
10. For All We Know
11. A Song for You

1971 - LOVE STORY (UK, CBS, S-64467)
01. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
02. Your Song
03. For the Good Times
04. Something
05. It's Impossible
06. We've Only Just Begun
07. I Think I Love You
08. Candida
09. Fire and Rain
10. Rose Garden
11. My Sweet Lord
12. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme from 'The Godfather')

1972 - ALONE AGAIN (NATURALLY) (US, COLUMBIA, KC-31625)
01. Pieces of April
02. Day by Day
03. Where Is the Love
04. If I Could Go Back
05. I Need You
06. Alone Again (Naturally)
07. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
08. Song Sung Blue
09. Home Lovin' Man
10. The Long and Winding Road
11. Amazing Grace

1972 - LOVE THEME FROM THE GODFATHER
(US, COLUMBIA, KC-31303)
01. Love Theme from The Godfather
02. Precious and Few
03. Theme from Summer of '42
04. Everything I Own
05. Until It's Time for You to Go
06. An Old Fashioned Love Song
07. MacArthur Park
08. Hurting Each Other
09. Music from Across the Way
10. Without You
11. Imagine

1973 - SOLITAIRE (UK, CBS, S-65638)
01. Solitaire
02. Make It Easy on Yourself
03. You Are the Sunshine of My Life
04. Getting Over You
05. Remember
06. That Is All
07. Walk Right Back
08. Last Tango in Paris
09. My Love
10. The Dreamer


1973 - AN EVENING WITH ANDY WILLIAMS (JAPAN, CBS-SONY, SOPL-207-208)
01. Moon River
02. Medley 1
03. Tea Time: Tea for Two
04. Lullaby of Itsuki
05. Medley 2
06. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
07. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme from 'The Godfather')
08. May Each Day
09. Medley 3
10. Last Tango in Paris
11. Until It's Time for You to Go
12. MacArthur Park
13. American Triology
14. The Impossible Dream (The Quest)

1973 - GREATEST HITS, VOL.2 (US, COLUMBIA, PC-32384) (C)
01. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
02. MacArthur Park
03. Music from Across the Way
04. The Village of St. Bernadette
05. Music to Watch Girls By
06. Love Theme from The Godfather
07. In the Arms of Love
08. The Impossible Dream
09. Lonely Street
10. Home Lovin' Man
11. A Song for You

1974 - THE WAY WE WERE (US, COLUMBIA, KC-32949)
01. You’re the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me
02. I Wont Last a Day Without You
03. Killing Me Softly with Her Song
04. Touch Me in the Morning
05. Loves Theme
06. Sunshine on My Shoulders
07. The Way We Where
08. The Most Beautiful Girl
09. Seasons in the Sun
10. If I Could Only Go Back Again

1974 - YOU LAY SO EASY ON MY MIND (UK, CBS, S-80490)
01. You Lay So Easy on My Mind
02. I Love You So Much It Hurts
03. I Honestly Love You
04. A Mi Esposa Con Amor
05. Again
06. Another Lonely Song
07. Ill Have to Say I Love You in a Song
08. I Love My Friend
09. My Elusive Dreams
10. Cry Softly

1974 - CHRISTMAS PRESENT (UK, CBS, S-80495)
01. Christmas Present
02. Joy to the World
03. O' Little Town of Bethlehem
04. Christmas Bells
05. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
06. Ave Maria (Schubert)
07. Oh Come All Ye Faithful
08. Angels We Have Heard on High
09. Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
10. Ave Maria (Gounod)
11. What Child Is This
12. I Heard the Bells on Christmas
13. The Lord's Prayer

1974 – SHOWSTOPPERS (NETHERLANDS, EMBASSY, EMB-31088) (C)
01. On the Street Where You Live
02. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
03. I Could Have Danced All Night
04. Get Me to the Church on Time
05. Wouldn't It Be Lovely
06. Show Me
07. Hello Dolly
08. Where or When
09. Begin the Beguine
10. Once Upon a Time
11. People
12. The Sweetest Sounds

1975 - THE OTHER SIDE OF ME (US, COLUMBIA, PC-33563)
01. The Other Side of Me
02. Quits
03. Love Will Keep Us Together
04. My Eyes Adored You
05. The Hungry Years
06. Pieces of April
07. Sad Eyes
08. Feelings
09. In My Eyes
10. Mandy
11. What Happens To
12. Love Said Goodbye

1976 - ANDY (US, COLUMBIA, PC-34299)
01. Yellow Beach Umbrella
02. Sailin'
03. Thank You Baby
04. Since I Fell for You
05. My Lonely Room
06. Put Your Blues to Bed
07. If You Ever Believed
08. Groovin'
09. Tryin' to Forget I Loved You
10. The Poem

1976 - ANDY (US, COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-7495)
01. Yellow Beach Umbrella
02. Sailin'
03. Thank You Baby
04. Since I Fell for You
05. My Lonely Room
06. Put Your Blues to Bed
07. If You Ever Believed
08. Groovin'
09. Tryin' to Forget I Loved You
10. The Poem
11. Love Said Goodbye (Theme from The Godfather. Part II)
12. One More Time
13. Tell It Like It Is (Single Version)
14. Goin' Through the Motions
15. Are You in There (Main Theme from King Kong)
16. Are You in There (Main Theme from King Kong - Disco Version)
17. Jason
18. I'll Never Love Anyone Anymore

1980 - LET'S LOVE WHILE WE CAN
(UK, CBS, 84136)
01. Let’s Love While We Can
02. Only Everything
03. Jason
04. Besides You
05. If You Were a Singer
06. Railway Hotel
07. I Don't Want to Be in Love
08. Love Is a Cold Wind
09. Regrets
10. If I Reach for You
11. It Was Time
12. I'll Never Love Anyone Anymore

1984 - GREATEST LOVE CLASSICS
(WITH ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA) (US, CAPITOL, ST-12387)
01. Romeo and Juliet
02. Love Made Me a Fool
03. Vino De Amor
04. A Different Light
05. Another Winters Day
06. The Vision
07. Journeys End
08. A Twist of Fate
09. Home
10. Brave New World
11. Shell Never Know
12. In My World of Illusions
13. Words

1986 - CLOSE ENOUGH FOR LOVE (GERMANY, ATCO, 790561-1)
01. How Do You Keep the Music Playing
02. Moon River
03. Change Partners
04. Lucky to Be Me
05. My Funny Valentine
06. The Days of Wine and Roses
07. Through the Eyes of Love
08. Close Enough for Love
09. The Music of Goodbye
10. Round Midnight

1989 - PORTRAIT OF A SONG STYLIST (UK, THE HARMONY COLLECTION, HARLP-104) (C)
01. Somewhere
02. Days of Wine and Roses
03. What Kind of Fool Am I
04. Misty
05. Summertime
06. Blue Hawaii
07. The Impossible Dream
08. Falling in Love with Love
09. Spanish Eyes
10. Twelfth of Never
11. Love Is a Many Splendoured Thing
12. I Want to Be Wanted
13. As Time Goes By
14. Moon River
15. Mona Lisa
16. The More I See You
17. Kisses Sweeter than Wine
18. A Taste of Honey

1992 - THE BEST OF ANDY WILLIAMS (US, COLUMBIA, 471086-2) (C)
01. A Fool Never Learns
02. Moon River
03. Happy Heart
04. Can't Get Used to Losing You
05. Days of Wine & Roses
06. Born Free
07. Hawaiian Wedding Song
08. Speak Softly Love (Godfather Theme)
09. Can't Help Falling in Love
10. Almost There
11. Dear Heart
12. Danny Boy
13. Tonight
14. In the Summertime

1994 - PERSONAL CHRISTMAS COLLECTION (US, COLUMBIA, CK-64155) (C)
01. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
02. My Favorite Things
03. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
04. The Bells of St. Mary's
05. Christmas Present
06. Winter Wonderland
07. The First Noel
08. O Come All Ye Faithful
09. Sleigh Ride
10. Silver Bells
11. Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
12. Christmas Bells
13. Silent Night
14. White Christmas
15. Happy Holiday / The Holiday Season

1998 - HONEY & HAPPY HEART (US, COLUMBIA, COL-CD-6050) (C)
1968 - Honey
01. The Impossible Dream (The Quest)
02. This Is My Song
03. By the Time I Get to Phoenix
04. Theme from "Valley of the Dolls"
05. Scarborough Fair/Canticle
06. Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)
07. Honey (I Miss You)
08. Windy
09. Our Last Goodbye
10. Spooky
11. Up, Up and Away
1969 - Happy Heart
12. For Once in My Life
13. Where's the Playground Susie?
14. My Way
15. Wichita Lineman
16. Happy Heart
17. Gentle on My Mind
18. Didn't We
19. Memories
20. Little Green Apples
21. Here, There and Everywhere
22. Abraham, Martin and John

2000 - 16 BIGGEST HITS (US, SONY MUSIC, 0074646356326) (C)

01. Butterfly
02. Canadian Sunset
03. I Like Your Kind of Love
04. Are You Sincere
05. Lonely Street
06. The Village of St. Bernadette
07. Moon River
08. Can't Get Used to Losing You
09. Days of Wine and Roses
10. Dear Heart
11. Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars (Corcovado)
12. In the Arms of Love
13. Music to Watch Girls By
14. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
15. A Time for Us
16. Speak Softly Love

2001 - (I THINK) I LOVE THE 70S (UK, COLUMBIA-SONY MUSIC, 501858-2) (C)

01. I Think I Love You, 1971
02. Candida, 1971
03. Who Was It?, 1972
04. For Once in My Life, 1969
05. Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again, 1971
06. You Are, 1969
07. It's Too Late, 1971
08. Never Can Say Goodbye, 1971
09. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?, 1971
10. Rose Garden, 1971
11. Spanish Harlem, 1970
12. If You Could Read My Mind, 1971
13. Wichita Lineman, 1969
14. Fire and Rain, 1971
15. Sweet Caroline, 1969
16. One Day of Your Life, 1970
17. My Cherie Amour, 1969
18. Get Together, 1969
19. Aquarius / Let the Sun Shine In, 1969
20. We've Only Just Begun, 1971
21. They Long to Be Close to You, 1971

2002 - ALONE AGAIN (NATURALLY) & SOLITAIRE (COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-7443) (C)

01. Pieces of April
02. Day by Day
03. Where Is the Love
04. If I Could Go Back
05. I Need You
06. Alone Again (Naturally)
07. The First Time Ever (I Saw Your Face)
08. Song Sung Blue
09. Home Lovin' Man
10. The Long and Winding Road
11. Amazing Grace
12. Solitaire
13. Make It Easy for Me
14. You Are the Sunshine of My Life
15. Getting Over You
16. Remember
17. That Is All
18. Walk Right Back
19. Last Tango in Paris
20. My Love
21. The Dreamer

2002 – THE ANDY WILLIAMS SHOW & YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND (US, COLLECTABLES, COL-CD-7445) (C)
01. Opening
02. Close to you
03. Musical Bridge
04. Joanne
05. Never My Love
06. Musical Bridge 2
07. Make It with You
08. El Condor Pasa
09. Station Break
10. Snowbird
11. Musical Bridge 3
12. Leaving on a Jet Plane
13. What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?
14. Musical Bridge 4
15. Spanish Harlem
16. Hello. Young Lovers
17. Closing
18. You've Got a Friend
19. Help Me Make It Through the Night
20. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
21. Rainy Days and Mondays
22. Never Can Say Goodbye
23. It's Be There
24. I'll Be There
25. Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again
26. If
27. For All We Know
28. A Song for You

2002 - 25 ALL-TIME GREATEST HITS 1956-1961 THE CADENCE YEARS (US, VARESE SARABANDE, VSD-6303) (C)
01. Walk Hand in Hand
02. Canadian Sunset
03. Baby Doll
04. Butterfly
05. I Like Your Kind of Love
06. Lips of Wine
07. Are You Sincere?
08. Promise Me, Love
09. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
10. House of Bamboo
11. Lonely Street
12. Summer Love
13. The Village of St. Bernadette
14. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
15. Wake Me When It's Over
16. We Have a Date
17. Do You Mind?
18. Dreamsville
19. (In the Summertime) You Don't Want My Love
20. Don't Go to Strangers
21. The Bilbao Song
22. How Wonderful to Know
23. Twilight Time
24. So Rare
25. Under Paris Skies

2002 - THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA CHART SINGLES COLLECTION (US, TARAGON, A2-52310) (C)
Disc 1
01. Danny Boy
02. Fly by Night
03. The Wonderful World of the Young
04. Stranger on the Shore
05. Don't You Believe It
06. Can't Get Used to Losing You
07. Days of Wine and Roses
08. Hopeless
09. A Fool Never Learns
10. Charade
11. Wrong for Each Other
12. On the Street Where You Live
13. Almost There
14. Dear Heart
15. ...And Roses and Roses
16. Ain't It True
17. Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars (Corcovado)
18. You're Gonna Hear from Me!
19. Bye Bye Blues
20. How Can I Tell Her It's Over
21. In the Arms of Love
22. Music to Watch Girls By
23. More and More
24. Holly
25. Sweet Memories
26. Battle Hymn of the Republic
Disc 2
01. Happy Heart
02. Live and Learn
03. A Woman's Way
04. Can't Help Falling in Love
05. One Day of Your Life
06. Home Lovin' Man
07. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
08. A Song for You
09. Love Is All
10. Music from Across the Way
11. Love Theme from ''The Godfather'' (Speak Softly Love)
12. Mac Arthur Park
13. Solitaire
14. Remember
15. Love's Theme
16. Another Lonely Song
17. Love Said Goodbye (Theme from ''The Godfather Part II'')
18. Cry Softly
19. Sad Eyes
20. Tell It Like It Is
21. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
22. It's So Easy
23. Eri Un Abitudine (Can't Get Used to Losing You)
24. Moon River

2002 - THE ESSENTIAL ANDY WILLIAMS (UK, COLUMBIA, 508414-2) 
(C)
01. Can't Take My Eyes Off You (with Denise Van Outen)
02. Music to Watch Girls By
03. Aquarius Let the Sun Shine In
04. Up, Up and Away
05. Happy Heart
06. The Look of Love
07. Moon River
08. Spooky
09. Can't Get Used to Losing You
10. It's So Easy
11. House of Bamboo
12. Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again
13. Love Theme from 'The Godfather' (Speak Softly Love)
14. Born Free
15. Danny Boy
16. Almost There
17. We've Only Just Begun
18. One Day of Your Life
19. I Think I Love You
20. Home Lovin’ Man
21. Where Do I Begin
22. Something Stupid
23. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
24. Can't Take My Eyes Off You

2004 - MERRY CHRISTMAS (US, COLUMBIA, CK-92711)
01. Sleigh Ride
02. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
03. Winter Wonderland
04. My Favorite Things (from The Musical Production ''The Sound of Music'')
05. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
06. Christmas Holiday (Arranged by Bob Florence)
07. Some Children See Him
08. Do You Hear What I Hear?
09. Little Altar Boy
10. Silver Bells
11. Mary's Little Boy Child
12. The Bells of St. Mary's

2004 - YOU LAY SO EASY ON MY MIND & LET'S LOVE WHILE WE CAN (UK, COLUMBIA, 516021-2) (C)
01. You Lay So Easy on My Mind
02. I Love You So Much It Hurts
03. I Honestly Love You
04. A Mi Esposa Con Amor
05. Again
06. Another Lonely Song
07. I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song
08. Love My Friend
09. My Elusive Dreams
10. Cry Softly
11. Let's Love While We Can
12. Only Everything
13. Jason
14. Beside Me
15. If I Were a Stranger
16. Railway Hotel
17. I Don't Want to Be in Love
18. Love Is a Cold Wind
19. Regrets (Duet with Mary Ann Kennedy)
20. If I Reach for You
21. It Was Time
22. I'll Never Love Anyone Anymore

2005 - GREATEST HITS (EUROPE, SONY-BMG, 520507-2) (C)
01. Moon River
02. Days of Wine and Roses
03. The More I See You
04. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
05. Solitaire
06. The Look of Love
07. Music to Watch Girls By
08. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
09. It's a Most Unusual Day
10. Happy Heart
11. I Can't Get Used to Losing You
12. You Lay So Easy on My Mind
13. A Time for Us
14. In the Arms of Love
15. Danny Boy
16. May Each Day

2011 - THE REAL... ANDY WILLIAMS (EUROPE, COLUMBIA, 88691900692) (C)
Disc 1
01. Moon River
02. Danny Boy
03. Tammy
04. The Twelfth of Never
05. I'm Old Fashioned
06. Come to Me, Bend to Me
07. Secret Love
08. The Heather on the Hill
09. Can I Forget You
10. It Could Happen to You
11. I Want to Be Wanted
12. Summertime
13. Misty
14. Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing
15. A Summer Place
16. Maria)
17. Never on Sunday
18. As Time Goes By
19. The Exodus Song
20. Tonight
Disc 2
01. Embraceable You
02. How Long Has This Been Going On
03. The Touch of Your Lips
04. I See Your Face Before Me
05. The Way You Look Tonight
06. If I Would Ever Leave You
07. My One and Only Love
08. Stranger on the Shore
09. Warm All Over
10. More than You Know
11. Love Is Here to Stay
12. Warm and Willing
13. Falling in Love with Love
14. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
15. You Are My Sunshine
16. What Kind of Fool Am I?
17. When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles with You)
18. Days of Wine and Roses
19. It's a Most Unusual Day
20. My Coloring Book
Disc 3
01. Can't Get Used to Losing You
02. I Really Don't Want to Know
03. Exactly Like You
04. May Each Day
05. The Second Time Around
06. Tender Is the Night
07. It Might as Well Be Spring
08. Three Coins in the Fountain
09. Sleigh Ride
10. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
11. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
12. Silver Bells
13. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
14. Joy to the World
15. Mary's Little Boy Child (3:55)
16. The Little Drummer Boy
17. A Song and a Christmas Tree (The Twelve Days of Christmas)
18. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
19. Silent Night
20. White Christmas

2012 - GREATEST HITS (RUSSIA, SONY MUSIC, 31571-1/2) (C)
Disc 1
01. Moon River
02. Speak Softly Love (Godfather Theme)
03. A Time for Us
04. Where Do I Begin
05. Music to Watch Girls By
06. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
07. Can't Get Used to Losing You
08. Happy Heart
09. Can't Help Falling in Love
10. It's Impossible
11. The Look of Love
12. Charade
13. The Shadow of Your Smile
14. Quiet Night of Quiet Stars
15. Twilight Time
16. Spooky
17. Born Free
18. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
19. May Each Day
20. Solitaire
21. The Impossible Dream
22. Theme from 'Summer of '42''
23. We Have a Date
24. The Way We Were
25. Touch Me in the Morning
26. MacArthur Park
Disc 2
01. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
02. Something Stupid
03. Strangers in the Night
04. Something
05. Killing Me Softly (with Her Song)
06. In The Arms of Love
07. September Song
08. Under Paris Skies
09. I'm All Smiles
10. Dreamsville
11. Days of Wine and Roses
12. Call Me Irresponsible
13. Embraceable You
14. Whistling Away the Dark
15. Home Lovin' Man
16. We've Only Just Begun
17. You Lay So Easy On My Mind
18. The House of Bamboo
19. Butterfly
20. Are You Sincere
21. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
22. Lonely Street
23. Canadian Sunset
24. The Village of St Bernadette
25. Danny Boy
26. Dear Heart
27. Unchained Melody

2013 - ORIGINAL ALBUM COLLECTION, VOL. 1 (JAPAN, SONY MUSIC, SICP-3742/9, BOX SET) (C)
Disc 1 - 1965 - Canadian Sunset
01. Canadian Sunset
02. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
03. Lonely Street
04. The Bilbao Song
05. (In the Summer Time) You Don't Want My Love
06. Are You Sincere
07. The Village of St. Bernadette
08. Do You Mind?
09. Don't Go to Strangers
10. How Wonderful to Know
11. Summer Love
12. Dreamsville
Disc 2 - 1959 - To You Sweetheart, Aloha
01. To You Sweetheart, Aloha
02. Blue Hawaii
03. I'll Weave a Lei of Stars for You
04. Sweet Leilani
05. The Moon of Manakoora
06. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
07. Song of the Islands
08. A Song of Old Hawaii
09. Love Song of Kalua
10. Beyond the Reef
11. Ka-Lu-A
12. Aloha Oe (Farewell to Thee)
Disc 3 - 1962 - Moon River
01. Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing
02. A Summer Place
03. Maria
04. Never on Sunday
05. As Time Goes By
06. The Exodus Song
07. Moon River
08. Tonight
09. The Second Time Around
10. Tender Is the Night
11. It Might as Well Be Spring
12. Three Coins in the Fountain
Disc 4 - 1963 - Days of Wine and Roses
01. Falling in Love with Love
02. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
03. You Are My Sunshine
04. What Kind of Fool Am I?
05. When You're Smiling (The Whole Word Smiles with You)
06. Days of Wine and Roses
07. It's a Most Unusual Day
08. My Coloring Book
09. Can't Get Used to Losing You
10. I Really Don't Want to Know
11. Exactly like You
12. May Each Day
Disc 5 - 1963 - The Wonderful World of Andy Williams
01. Canadian Sunset
02. Sing a Rainbow
03. Dream
04. This Is All I Ask
05. Wives and Lovers
06. First Born
07. A Fool Never Learns
08. Noelle
09. Pennies from Heaven
10. September Song
11. Let It Be Me
12. Softly as I Leave
Disc 6 - 1964 - Call Me Irresponsible
01. Charade
02. Mona Lisa
03. Call Me Irresponsible
04. I'll Never Stop Loving You
05. Madrigal
06. Be My Love
07. More
08. Laura
09. Anniversary Song
10. Gigi
11. The Song from Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart)
12. Love Letters
Disc 7 - 1964 - The Great Songs from "My Fair Lady"
01. On the Street Where You Live
02. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face 03. I Could Have Danced All Night
04. Get Me to the Church on Time
05. Wouldn't It Be Loverly
06. Show Me
07. Hello, Dolly!
08. Where or When
09. Begin the Beguine
10. Once Upon a Time
11. People
12. The Sweetest Sounds
Disc 8 - 2013 - Bonus CD: Rare and Hits
01. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story (Japanese Version)
02. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme from 'The Godfather')
03. The Peking Theme (So Little Time)
04. Battle Hymn of the Republic
05. Ave Maria
06. Marmalade, Molasses and Honey
07. Free as the Wind
08. Free as the Wind (Japanese Version)
09. Butterfly
10. Let It Be Me
11. April in Paris
12. Hopeless
13. ... And Roses and Roses

2013 - ORIGINAL ALBUM COLLECTION, VOL. 2 (JAPAN, SONY MUSIC, SICP-3750/7, BOX SET) (C)
Disc 1 - 1965 - Andy Williams' Dear Heart
01. Red Roses for a Blue Lady
02. It Had to Be You
03. I Can't Stop Loving You
04. Till
05. I'm All Smiles
06. Who Can I Turn To? (When Nobody Needs Me)
07. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
08. Emily
09. Almost There
10. My Carousel
11. Everybody Loves Somebody
12. Dear Heart
Disc 2 - 1966 - The Shadow of Your Smile
01. The Sadow of Your Smile (Love Theme from 'The Sandpiper')
02. That Old Feeling
03. Meditation
04. Try to Remember
05. Michelle
06. Somewhere
07. The Summer of Our Love
08. Peg O' My Heart
09. How Insensitive
10. Yesterday
11. Bye Bye Blues
12. A Taste of Honey
Disc 3 - 1967 - Born Free
01. Born Free
02. Somewhere, My Love (Lara's Theme from 'Dr. Zhivago')
03. Spanish Eyes
04. Strangers in the Night
05. Sherry!
06. Music to Watch Girls By
07. I Want to Be Free
08. Alfie
09. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
10. Sunny
11. I Will Wait for You
12. You Are Where Everything Is
Disc 4 - 1967 - Love, Andy
01. Somethin' Stupid
02. Watch What Happens
03. The Look of Love
04. What Now My Love
05. Can't Take My Eys Off of You
06. Kisses Sweeter than Wine
07. Holly
08. When I Look in Your Eyes
09. The More I See You
10. There Will Never Be Another You 11. God Only Knows
Disc 5 - 1968 - Honey
01. Scarborough Fair / Canticle)
02. Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)
03. By the Time I Get to Phoenix
04. Theme from 'The Valley of the Dolls'
05. This Is My Song
06. The Impossible Dream (The Quest)
07. Honey (I Miss You)
08. Windy
09. Up, Up and Away
10. Our Last Goodbye
11. Spooky
Disc 6 - 1969 - Happy Heart
01. For Once in My Life
02. Where's the Playground Susie?
03. My Way
04. Wichita Lineman
05. Happy Heart
06. Gentle on My Mind
07. Didn't We
08. Memories
09. Little Green Apples
10. Here, There and Everywhere
11. Abraham, Martin and John
Disc 7 - 1971 - Love Story
01. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
02. Your Song
03. For the Good Times
04. Something
05. It's Impossible
06. We've Only Just Begun
07. I Think I Love You
08. Candida
09. Fire and Rain
10. Rose Garden
11. My Sweet Lord
12. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme from 'The Godfather') (Bonus Track)
Disc 8 - 1973 - An Evening with Andy Williams
01. Moon River
02. Medley 1
03. Tea Time: Tea for Two
04. Lullaby of Itsuki
05. Medley 2
06. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
07. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme from 'The Godfather')
08. May Each Day
09. Medley 3
10. Last Tango in Paris
11. Until It's Time for You to Go
12. MacArthur Park
13. American Triology
14. The Impossible Dream (The Quest)

2017 - CHRISTMAS PRESENT / THE OTHER SIDE OF ME / ANDY / LET’S LOVE WHILE WE CAN (UK, BGO, BGOCD-1296 (C)
Christmas Present (1974)
01. Christmas Present
02. Joy to the World
03. O Little Town of Bethlehem
04. Christmas Bells
05. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
06. Ave Maria (Schubert)
07. Oh Come All Ye Faithful
08. Angels We Have Heard on High
09. Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
10. Ave Maria (Gounod)
11. What Child Is This
12. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
13. The Lord's Prayer
The Other Side of Me (1975)    
14. The Other Side of Me
15. Quits
16. Love Will Keep Us Together
17. My Eyes Afdored You
18. The Hungry Years
19. Pieces of April
20. Sad Eyes
21. Feelings
22. In My Eyes
23. Mandy
24. What Happens To
25. Love Said Goodbye
Andy (1976)    
01. Yellow Beach Umbrella
02. Sailin’
03. Thank You, Baby
04. Since I Fell for You
05. My Lonely Room
06. Put Your Blues to Bed
07. If You Ever Believed
08. Groovin’
09. Tryin’ to Forget I Loved You
10. The Poem
Let's Love While We Can (1980)
11. Let’s Love While We Can
12. Only Everything
13. Jason
14. Besides You
15. If You Were a Singer
16. Railway Hotel
17. I Don’t Want to Be in Love
18. Love Is a Cold Wind
19. Regrets
20. If I Reach for You
21. It Was Time

2020 – GOLD (UK, SONY MUSIC, CRIMCD655)
 (C)
Disc 1
01. Can't Get Used to Losing You
02. Music to Watch Girls By
03. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme from ''The Godfather'')
04. Battle Hymn of the Republic
05. The Impossible Dream (The Quest)
06. The Other Side of Me
07. A Fool Never Learns (Single Version)
08. Getting Over You
09. Stranger on the Shore
10. Danny Boy
11. Abraham, Martin and John
12. For The Good Times
13. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head
14. If You Could Read My Mind
15. MacArthur Park
16. On the Street Where You Live (Single Version)
17. The First Time Ever (I Saw Your Face)
18. Alone Again (Naturally)
19. You've Got a Friend
20. Up, Up and Away
Disc 2
01. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
02. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story
03. Happy Heart
04. Home Lovin' Man (Single Version)
05. You Lay So Easy on My Mind
06. A Summer Place
07. I'll Never Stop Loving You
08. It's So Easy (Single Version)
09. Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars (Corcovado)
10. Charade (Single Version)
11. Ain't It True (Single Version)
12. Fly by Night (Single Version)
13. Help Me (Single Version)
14. Hopeless (Single Version)
15. ...And Roses and Roses
16. Almost There (Single Version)
17. Bye, Bye Blues (Single Version)
18. The Wonderful World of the Young (Single Version)
19. Wrong for Each Other (Single Version)
20. Can't Take My Eyes Off You (with Denise Van Outen) (Single Version)
Disc 3
01. Can't Help Falling in Love
02. Solitaire
03. Moon River
04. Born Free
05. Maria (From the U.A. Release, West Side Story)
06. Days of Wine and Roses
07. May Each Day
08. More and More (Single Version)
09. (In the Summertime) You Don't Want My Love
10. A Time for Us
11. Dear Heart
12. Don't You Believe It
13. Holly
14. In the Arms of Love
15. More
16. Ave Maria
17. Amazing Grace
18. White Christmas
19. The Little Drummer Boy
20. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

2020 - THE CADENCE ALBUMS
(UK, EDSEL, EDSL-0064, BOX SET) (C)
Disc 1 - Andy Williams Sings Steve Allen
01. Tonight
02. Meet Me Where They Play the Blues
03. Stay Just a Little While
04. Playing the Field
05. Impossible
06. Young Love
07. Picnic
08. An Old Piano Plays the Blues
09. Spring in Maine
10. All the Way Home
11. Lonely Love
12. Forbidden Love
Disc 2 - Andy Williams
01. Canadian Sunset
02. I Like Your Kind of Love
03. Walk Hand in Hand
04. Lips of Wine
05. Not Anymore
06. It Doesn't Take Very Long
07. Baby Doll
08. Butterfly
09. High Upon a Mountain
10. Stop Teasin' Me
11. Since I've Found My Baby
12. Straight from My Heart
13. Christmas Is a Feeling in Your Heart
14. The Wind, the Sand and the Star
Disc 3 - Andy Williams Sings Rodgers & Hammerstein
01. Some Enchanted Evening
02. If I Loved You
03. Getting to Know You
04. This Nearly Was Mine
05. Bali Ha'i
06. I Have Dreamed
07. People Will Say We're in Love
08. Younger than Springtime
09. I Whistle a Happy Tune
10. We Kiss in a Shadow
11. The Surrey with the Fringe on Top
12. Hello Young Lovers
Disc 4 - Two Time Winners
01. Sail Along, Silvery Moon
02. Twilight Time
03. So Rare
04. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
05. Blueberry Hill
06. Sweet Leilani
07. Love Letters in the Sand
08. It's All in the Game
09. Blue Hawaii
10. Be Mine Tonight
11. My Happiness
12. Near You
13. Are You Sincere
14. Promise Me, Love
15. Your Hand, Your Heart, Your Love
16. The House of Bamboo
Disc 5 - To You Sweetheart, Aloha
01. To You Sweetheart, Aloha
02. Blue Hawaii (Alternate Version)
03. I'll Weave a Lei of Stars for You
04. Sweet Leilani (Alternate Version)
05. Moon of Manakoora
06. The Hawaiian Wedding Song
07. Song of the Islands
08. A Song of Old Hawaii
09. Love Song of Kalua
10. Beyond the Reef
11. Ka-Lu-A
12. Aloha Oe (Farewell to Thee)
Disc 6 - Lonely Street
01. You Don't Know What Love Is
02. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
03. When Your Lover Has Gone
04. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
05. Gone with the Wind
06. Summer Love
07. Say It Isn't So
08. Unchained Melody
09. Autumn Leaves
10. Willow Weep for Me
11. I'm So Alone
12. Lonely Street
13. Lonely Street (Single Version)
Disc 7 - The Village of St. Bernadette
01. The Village of Saint Bernadette
02. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
03. Suddenly Theres a Valley
04. Count Your Blessings
05. He
06. You'll Never Walk Alone
07. Our Lady of Fatima
08. The Three Be
09. Climb Ev'ry Mountain
10. Sweet Morning
11. I Believe
12. Look for the Silver Lining
Disc 8 - Under Paris Skies
01. Under Paris Skies
02. Let It Be Me
03. April in Paris
04. Mademoiselle De Paris
05. I Wish You Love
06. Domino
07. I Love Paris
08. Mam'selle
09. Comme Ci, Comme Ca
10. La Valse Des Lilas
11. Boum!
12. Au Revoir, Paris
13. Wake Me When It's Over
14. We Have a Date (Andy's Theme)
15. Do You Mind
16. Dreamsville
17. (In the Summertime) You Don't Want My Love
18. Don't Go to Strangers
19. The Bilbao Song
20. How Wonderful to Know
Updated 2026-09-26