martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

MARVIN GAYE (Marvin Pentz Gay, Jr.)


1961 - THE SOULFUL MOODS OF MARVIN GAYE (JAPAN, MOTOWN, UICY-75774)
01. (I'm Afraid) The Masquerade Is Over
02. My Funny Valentine
03. Witchcraft
04. Easy Living
05. How Deep Is the Ocean (How High Is the Sky)
06. Love for Sale
07. Always
08. How High the Moon
09. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
10. Never Let You Go
11. You Don't Know what Love Is

1963 - THAT STUBBORN KINDA FELLOW (US, TAMLA, TM-239)
01. Stubborn Kinda Fella    
02. Pride & Joy 
03. Hitch Hike  
04. Get My Hands on Some Lovin'
05. Wherever I Lay My Hat
06. It Hurt me Too    
07. Taking My Time  
08. Hello There Angel
09. I'm Yours, You're Mine

1963 - RECORDED LIVE ON STAGE (US, TAMLA, TM 242) (L)
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. One of these Days
03. Mo Jo Hanna
04. The Days of Wine and Roses 
05. Pride and Joy      
06. Hitch Hike  
07. Get My Hands on Some Lovin'
08. You Are My Sunshine

1964 - TOGETHER (MARVIN GAYE & MARY WELLS) (US, TAMLA, TM-613)
01. Once Upon a Time
02. Deed I Do  
03. Until I Met You    
04. Together    
05. (I Love You) for Sentimental Reasons    
06. The Late Late Show     
07. After the Lights Go Down Low
08. Just Squeeze Me (Don't Tease Me)
09. What's the Matter with You, Baby
10. You Came a Long Way from St. Louis

1964 - WHEN I'M ALONE I CRY (US, TAMLA, TM-251)
01. You've Changed  
02. I Was Telling Her About You  
03. I Wonder    
04. I'll Be Around      
05. Because of You   
06. I Don’t Know Why
07. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
08. When Your Lover has Gone
09. When I'm Alone I Cry  
10. If My Heart Could Sing

1964 – HELLO BROADWAY (US, TAMLA, TM-259)
01. Hello Broadway
02. People
03. The Party's Over
04. On the Street Where You Live
05. What Kind of Fool Am I
06. My Kind of Town
07. The Days of Wine and Roses
08. This Is the Life
09. My Way
10. Hello Dolly
11. Walk on the Wild Side

1964 - GREATEST HITS, VOL. 1 (US, TAMLA, TM-252) (C)
01. Can I Get a Witness (Stereo Version)
02. You're a Wonderful One
03. Stubborn Kind of Fellow (Album Version / Stereo)
04. I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby
05. Pride and Joy
06. Hitch Hike (Album Version / Stereo)
07. Mr. Sandman (Mono Single)
08. Hello There Angel
09. One of These Days
10. I'm Yours, You're Mine (Mono Single)
11. Taking My Time (Mono Single)
12. It Hurt Me Too

1965 – A TRIBUTE TO THE GREAT NAT KING COLE (UK, TAMLA-MOTOWN, TML-11022)
01. Nature Boy
02. Ramblin' Rose
03. Too Young
04. Pretend
05. Straighten Up and Fly Right
06. Mona Lisa
07. Unforgettable
08. To the Ends of the Earth
09. Sweet Lorraine
10. It's Only a Paper Moon
11. Send for Me
12. Calypso Blues

1965 – HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE LOVED BY YOU (US, TAMLA, TM-258)
01. You're a Wonderful One
02. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
03. Try It Baby
04. Baby Don't You Do It
05. Need Your Lovin' (Want You Back)
06. One of These Days
07. No Good without You
08. Stepping Closer to Your Heart
09. Need Somebody
10. Me and My Lonely Room
11. Now That You've Won Me
12. Forever

1966 – MOODS OF MARVIN GAYE (US, TAMLA, TM-266)
01. I'll Be Doggone
02. Little Darling (I Need You)
03. Take This Heart of Mine
04. Hey Diddle Diddle
05. One More Heartache
06. Ain't That Peculiar
07. Night Life
08. You've Been a Long Time Coming
09. Your Unchanging Love
10. You're the One for Me
11. I Worry 'Bout You
12. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)

1966 – TAKE TWO (MARVIN GAYE & KIM WESTON) (US, TAMLA, T-270)
01. It Takes Two
02. I Love You, Yes I Do
03. Baby I Need Your Loving
04. It's Got to Be a Miracle (This Thing Called Love)
05. Baby Say Yes     
06. What Good Am I without You
07. Till There was You
08. Love Fell on Me
09. Secret Love
10. I Want You 'Round
11. Heaven Sent You I Know
12. When We're Together

1967 – UNITED (MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL) (US, TAMLA, TM-277)
01. Ain't No Mountain High Enough)
02. You Got What It Takes
03. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
04. Somethin' Stupid
05. Your Precious Love
06. Hold Me Oh My Darling
07. Two Can Have a Party
08. Little Boy, Little Ole Girl
09. If this World Were Mine
10. Sad Wedding
11. Give a Little Love
12. Oh How I'd Miss You

1967 - GREATEST HITS, VOL. 2 (US, TAMLA, TM-278) (C))
01. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
02. One More Heartache
03. Your Unchanging Love (Album Version)
04. I'll Be Doggone
05. Little Darling (I Need You)
06. Pretty Little Baby (Single Version (Mono))
07. Ain't That Peculiar (Single Version)
08. Baby Don't You Do It (Stereo Version)
09. Try It Baby (Stereo Version)
10. Take This Heart of Mine (Stereo Mix)
11. Hey Diddle Diddle (Album Version / Stereo)
12. Forever (Stereo Version)

1968 - I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE (US, TAMLA, TS-285))
01. You
02. Tear It on Down
03. Chained
04. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
05. At Last (I Found a Love)
06. Some Kind of Wonderful
07. Loving You Is Sweeter than Never
08. Change What You Can
09. It's Love I Need
10. Every Now and Then
11. You're What's Happening in the World Today
12. There Goes My Baby
1968 – YOU’RE ALL I NEED (MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL) (US, TAMLA, TS-284)
01. Ain't Nothing But the Real Thing
02. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey
03. You're All I Need to Get By
04. Baby Don’t Cha Worry
05. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'
06. Give In, You just can't Win
07. When Love Comes Knocking at My Heart
08. Come on and See Me
09. I Can't Help but Love You
10. That's How It Is (Since You've Been Gone)
11. I'll Never Stop Loving You Baby
12. Memory Chest

1969 – M.P.G. (US, TAMLA, TS-292)
01. Too Busy Thinking About My
Baby
02. This Magic Moment
03. That's the Way Love Is
04. The End of Our Road
05. Seek and You Shall Find
06. Memories
07. Only a Lonely Man Would Know
08. It's a Bitter Pill to Swallow
09. More than a Heart Can Stand
10. Try My True Love
11. I Got to Get to California
12. It Don't Take Much to Keep Me

1969 - THAT'S THE WAY LOVE IS (US, TAMLA, TS-299)
01. Gonna Give Her All the Love I've Got
02. Yesterday
03. Groovin'
04. I Wish It Would Rain
05. That's the Way Love Is
06. How Can I Forget
07. Abraham, Martin and John
08. Gonna Keep on Tryin' Till I Win Your Love
09. No Time for Tears
10. Cloud Nine
11. Don't You Miss Me a Little Bit Baby
12. So Long

1969 – EASY (US, TAMLA, TS-294)
01. Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come by
02. California Soul
03. Love Woke Me Up This Morning
04. This Poor Heart of Mine
05. I'm Your Puppet
06. Onion Song
07. What You Gave Me
08. Baby I Need Your Loving
09. I Can't Believe You Love Me
10. How You Gonna Keep It (After You Get It)
11. More, More, More
12. Satisfied Feelin'

1970 - SUPER HITS (US, TAMLA, TS-300) (C)
01. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
02. Pride and Joy      
03. The End of the Road
04. Ain't that Peculiar
05. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
06. Can I Get a Witness
07. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
08. That's the Way Love Is
09. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
10. Chained
11. You're a Wonderful One
12. Try It Baby
13. I'll Be Doggone
14. Hitch Hike
15. You
16. Baby Don't You Do It

1971 - WHAT'S GOING ON (US, TAMLA, TS-310)
01. What's Going On
02. What's Happening Brother
03. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky)
04. Save the Children
05. God Is Love
06. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
07. Right On
08. Wholy Holy
09. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)

1972 – TROUBLE MAN (US, TAMLA, T-322L)
01. Main Theme from Trouble Man
02. "T" Plays It Cool
03. Poor Abbey Walsh
04. The Break In (Police Shoot Big)
05. Cleo's Apartment
06. Trouble Man
07. Theme from Trouble Man
08. "T" Stands for Trouble
09. Main Theme from Trouble Man
10. Life Is a Gamble
11. Deep in It
12. Don't Mess with Mister "T"
13. There Goes Mister "T"

1973 - LET'S GET IT ON (US, TAMLA, T-329V1)
01. Let's Get It On
02. Please Stay (Once You Go Away)
03. If I Should Die Tonight
04. Keep Gettin' It On
05. Come Get to This
06. Distant Lover
07. You Sure Love to Ball
08. Just to Keep You Satisfied

1973 - DIANA & MARVIN (UK, TAMLA MOTOWN, STMA-8015)
01. You Are Everything
02. Love Twins
03. Don't Knock My Love
04. You're a Special Part of Me
05. Pledging My Love
06. Just Say, Just Say
07. Stop, Look, Listen (to Your Heart)
08. I'm Falling in Love with You
09. My Mistake (Was to Love You)
10. Include Me in Your Life
11. Alone
12. The Things I Will Not Miss
13. I've Come to Love You So Much
14. I'll Keep My Light in My Window

1974 - MARVIN GAYE LIVE! (US, TAMLA, T6-333S1) (L)
01. Introduction
02. Overture
03. Trouble Man
04. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
05. Distant Lover
06. Jan
07. Fossil Medley: I'll Be Doggone / Try It Baby / Can I Get a Witness / You Are a Wonderful One / Stubborn Kind of Fellow / How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
08. Let's Get It On
09. What's Going On

1976 - I WANT YOU (US, TAMLA, T6-342S1)
01. I Want You (Vocal)
02. Come Live with Me Angel
03. After the Dance (Instrumental)
04. Feel All My Love Inside
05. I Wanna Be Where You Are
06. I Want You (Intro Jam)
07. All the Way Round
08. Since I Had You
09. Soon I'll Be Loving You Again
10. I Want You (Jam)
11. After the Dance (Vocal)

1977 - LIVE AT THE LONDON PALLADIUM (US, TAMLA, T7-352R2) (L)
01. Intro Theme
02. All the Way Round
03. Since I Had You
04. Come Get to This
05. Let's Get It On
06. Trouble Man
07. Medley I: Ain't That Peculiar / You Are a Wonderful One / Stubborn Kind of Fellow / Pride & Joy / Little Darling (I Need You) / I Heard It Through the Grapevine / Hitch Hike / You / Too Busy Thinking About My Baby / How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
08. Medley II: Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) / God Is Love / What's Going on / Save the Children
09. Medley III (Performed by Gaye & Florence Lyles): You're All I Need to Get by / Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing / Your Precious Love / It Takes Two / Ain't No Mountain High Enough
10. Distant Lover
11. Closing Theme / I Want You
12. Got to Give It Up

1978 – HERE, MY DEAR (US, TAMLA, T-364-LP2)
01. Here, My Dear
02. I Met a Little Girl
03. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
04. Anger
05. Is That Enough
06. Everybody Needs Love
07. Time to Get It Together
08. Sparrow
09. Anna's Song
10. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
11. A Funky Space Reincarnation
12. You Can Leave, But It's Going to Cost You
13. Falling in Love Again
14. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You

1980 – GREATEST HITS (MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL) (US, TAMLA, TS-302) (C)
01. Your Precious Love
02. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
03. You're All I Need to Get By
04. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing
05. Good Livin' Ain't Easy to Come By
06. If this World Were Mine
07. The Onion Song
08. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
09. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey
10. What You Gave Me
11. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'
12. Hold Me oh My Darling

1981 – IN OUR LIFETIME (JAPAN, MOTOWN, VIP-6765)
01. Praise
02. Life Is for Learning
03. Love Party
04. Funk Me
05. Far Cry
06. Love Me Now or Leave Me Later
07. Heavy Love Affair
08. In Our Lifetime

1982 - SEXUAL HEALING (US, CBS, TA-2855) (S)
01. Sexual Healing (Club Mix)
02. Sexual Healing (Instrumental Mix)

1982 - MIDNIGHT LOVE (US, COLUMBIA, HC-48197)
01. Midnight Lady
02. Sexual Healing
03. Rockin' After Midnight
04. 'Til Tomorrow
05. Turn on Some Music
06. Third World Girl
07. Joy
08. My Love Is Waiting (Gordon Banks)

1983 - EVERY GREAT MOTOWN HIT OF MARVIN GAYE (US, MOTOWN, 6058-ML) (C)
01. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
02. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
03. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
04. That's the Way Love Is
05. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
06. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
07. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
08. What's Going On
09. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
10. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
11. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
12. Trouble Man
13. Let's Get It On
14. Distant Lover
15. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)

1985 - SANCTIFIED LADY (UK, CBS, TA-4894) (S)
01. Sanctified Lady (Extended Version)
02. Sexual Healing (Club Mix)
03. Sanctified Lady (Instrumental Mix)

1985 - DREAM OF A LIFETIME (US, COLUMBIA, FC-39916)
01. Sanctified Lady
02. Savage in the Sack
03. Masochistic Beauty
04. It's Madness
05. Ain't It Funny (How Things Turn Around)
06. Symphony
07. Life's Opera
08. Dream of a Lifetime

1985 - ROMANTICALLY YOURS (UK, CBS, CBS- 26783) (C)
01. More
02. Why Did I Choose You
03. Maria
04. The Shadow of Your Smile
05. Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
06. I Won't Cry Anymore
07. Just Like
08. Walkin' in the Rain
09. I Live for You
10. Stranger in My Life
11. Happy Go Lucky

1986 – ANTHOLOGY (US, MOTOWN, MOTD2-791) (C)
Disc 1
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Hitch Hike
03. Pride and Joy
04. Once Upon a Time (Feat. Mary Wells)
05. Can I Get a Witness
06. What's the Matter with You Baby (Feat. Mary Wells)
07. You're a Wonderful One
08. Try It Baby
09. Baby Don’t You Do It
10. What Good Am I without You (Feat. Kim Weston)
11. Forever
12. How Sweet Is It (To Be Loved by You)
13. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
14. I'll Be Doggone
15. Pretty Little Baby
16. Ain't that Peculiar
17. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
18. One More Heartache
19. Take This Heart of Mine
20. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
21. Little Darling (I Need You)
22. Your Unchanging Love
23. If this World Were Mine (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
24. You
25. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
Disc 2
01. Chained
02. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
03. How Can I Forget
04. Heaven Sent You I Know
05. I Heard It through the Grapevine
06. Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
07. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
08. That's the Way Love Is
09. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
10. The End of Our Road
11. What's Going On
12. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
13. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
14. Save the Children
15. You're the Man (Parts 1&2)
16. Trouble Man
17. Let's Get It On
18. Come Get to This
19. Distant Lover (Live)
20. I Want You
21. Got to Give It Up
22. After the Dance

1986 - MOTOWN REMEMBERS MARVIN GAYE (EUROPE, MOTOWN, ZL72426)
01. The World Is Rated X
02. Lonely Lover
03. Just like a Man
04. I'm Going Home
05. No Greater Love
06. Dark Side of the World
07. Loving and Affection
08. I'm in Love with You
09. That's the Way It Goes
10. I Gotta Have Your Lovin'
11. Baby I'm Glad that Things Worked Out So Well
12. Baby (Don't You Leave Me)

1986 – TROUBLE MAN & M.P.G. (US, MOTOWN, TCDO8036TD) (C)
Trouble Man
01. Main Theme from Trouble Man
02. "T" Plays It Cool
03. Poor Abbey Walsh
04. The Break In (Police Shoot Big)
05. Cleo's Apartment
06. Trouble Man
07. Theme from Trouble Man
08. "T" Stands for Trouble
09. Main Theme from Trouble Man
10. Life Is a Gamble
11. Deep in It
12. Don't Mess with Mister "T"
13. There Goes Mister "T"
M P G
14. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
15. This Magic Moment
16. That's The Way Love Is
17. The End of Our Road
18. Seek and You Shall Find
19. Memories
20. Only a Lonely Man Would Know
21. It's a Bitter Pill to Swallow
22. More than a Heart Can Stand
23. Try My True Love
24. I Got to Get to California
25. It Don't Take Much to Keep Me

1988 - 18 GREATEST HITS (UK, MOTOWN, WD72645) (C)
01. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
02. Let's Get It On
03. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
04. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
05. You're All I Need to Get By (with Tammi Terrell)
06. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
07. You Are Everything (with Diana Ross)
08. Can I Get a Witness
09. I'll Be Doggone
10. What's Going On
11. Abraham, Martin and John
12. It Takes Two (with Kim Weston)
13. Stop, Look, Listen (to Your Heart) (with Diana Ross)
14. Chained
15. Trouble Man
16. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin' (with Tammi Terrell)
17. The Onion Song (with Tammi Terrell)
18. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)

1991 - THE LAST CONCERT TOUR (US, GIANT, 924436-2)
01. Introduction
02. Third World Girl
03. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
04. Come Get to This
05. God Is My Friend
06. What's Going On
07. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing
08. Your Precious Love
09. Love Twins
10. If This World Were Mine
11. Joy
12. Intermission / Percussion Interlude
13. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
14. Let's Get It On
15. Distant Lover
16. Rockin' After Midnight
17. Sexual Healing
18. The Final Chapter

1992 – MOTOWN’S GREATEST HITS (UK, MOTOWN, 530012-2) (C)
01. I Heard It through the Grapevine
02. Let's Get It On
03. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
04. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
05. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
06. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
07. That's the Way Love Is
08. You Are Everything (Feat. Diana Ross)
09. Can I Get a Witness
10. I'll Be Doggone
11. What's Going On
12. Abraham, Martin & John
13. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
14. Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart) (Feat. Diana Ross)
15. Chained
16. Trouble Man
17. I Want You
18. You Ain’t Livin' Till You're Lovin' (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
19. The Onion Song (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
20. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)

1993 – NIGHT LIFE (GERMANY, SPECTRUM, 5500722) (C)
01. Night Life
02. I'll Be Doggone
03. Little Darling (I Need You)
04. Take This Heart of Mine
05. Hey Diddle Diddle
06. One More Heartache
07. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
08. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
09. You've Been a Long Time Coming
10. Your Unchanging Love
11. You're the One for Me
12. I Worry 'Bout You
13. One for My Baby (and One More for the Road)

1993 – MOTOWN LEGENDS (US, POLYGRAM, 37463-8504-2) (C)
01. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
02. No Time for Tears
03. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
04. There Goes My Baby
05. Ego Tripping Out
06. That's the Way Love Is
07. If My Heart Could Sing
08. Memories
09. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
10. Trouble Man
11. Cloud Nine

1994 - WHEN I'M ALONE I CRY (EUROPE, MOTOWN,
530356-2, RI, 1964)
01. You've Changed (Mono)
02. I Was Telling Her About You (Mono)
03. I Wonder (Mono)
04. I'll Be Around (Mono)
05. Because of You (Mono)
06. I Don't Know Why (Mono)
07. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face (Mono)
08. When Your Lover Has Gone (Mono)
09. When I'm Alone I Cry (Mono)
10. If My Heart Could Sing (Mono)
11. You've Changed (Stereo)
12. I Was Telling Her About You (Stereo)
13. I Wonder (Stereo)
14. I'll Be Around (Stereo)
15. Because of You (Stereo)
16. I Don't Know Why (Stereo)
17. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face (Stereo)
18. When Your Lover Has Gone (Stereo)
19. When I'm Alone I Cry (Stereo)
20. If My Heart Could Sing (Stereo)

1994 - LOVE STARVED HEART (RARE AND UNRELEASED) (GERMANY, MOTOWN, 530319-2) (C)
01. It's a Desperate Situation
02. I Found Something
03. When I Feel The Need
04. This Love Starved Heart of Mine (It's Killing Me)
05. You'se a Son of a Gun
06. For Us Both I'll Be Concerned
07. Darling You're Wonderful
08. Sad Souvenirs
09. I Can't Help It (I Love You)
10. It's a Lonely World Without Your Love
11. Say When
12. Lucky Lucky Me
13. Get Away Heartbreak (Keep on Moving)
14. Court of the Common Plea
15. You Make Me Do Things (I Don't Want to Do)
16. Hope I Don't Get My Heart Broke

1994 – LOST AND FOUND: LOVE STARVED HEART (EXPANDED EDITION) (1963-1969) (EUROPE,
MOTOWN, 153868-2) (C)
01. It's a Desperate Situation
02. I Found Something
03. When I Feel the Need
04. This Love Starved Heart of Mine (It's Killing Me)
05. You'se a Son of a Gun
06. For Us Both I'll Be Concerned
07. Darling, You're Wonderful
08. Sad Souvenirs
09. I Can't Help It (I Love You)
10. It's a Lonely World without Your Love
11. Say When
12. Lucky, Lucky Me
13. Get Away Heartbreak (Keep on Moving)
14. Court of the Common Plea
15. You Make Me Do Things (I Don’t Want to Do)
16. Hope I Don’t Get My Heart Broken
17. You're the One
18. Dark Side of the World
19. I'm in Love with You
20. Just a Little Love (Before My Life Goes On)
21. Baby I'm Glad that Things Worked Out So Well
22. Hanging On
23. Gotta Say It, Gonna Tell It Like It Is
24. Love's More Precious than Gold
25. Loving and Affection
26. Interview

1994 – THE VERY BEST OF MARVIN GAYE (CANADA, MOTOWN, 530292-2) (C)
01. I Heard It through the Grapevine
02. What's Going On
03. Sexual Healing
04. You Are Everything (Feat. Diana Ross)
05. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
06. Let's Get It On
07. Abraham, Martin and John
08. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
09. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
10 – Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
11. Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart) (Feat. Diana Ross)
12. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
13. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
14. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
15. The Onion Song (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
16. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin' (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
17. Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
18. That's the Way Love Is
19. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
20. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
21. Can I Get a Witness
22. Lucky, Lucky Me

1995 – THE MASTERS 1961 -1984 (US, MOTOWN, 31453-0492-2) (C)
Disc 1
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Pride and Joy
03. Hitch Hike
04. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
05. What Do You Want with Him
06. Once Upon a Time (Feat. Mary Wells)
07. What's the Matter with You Baby (Feat. Mary Wells)
08. Can I Get a Witness
09. Couldn't Ask for More
10. You're Wonderful
11. I Wonder
12. You're a Wonderful One
13. It's Got to Be Love
14. Try It Baby
15. Leavin'
16. My Love for You
17. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
18. Baby Don't You Do It
19. Just Like a Man
20. Pretty Little Baby
21. Talk Abouta Good Feeling
22. I'll Be Doggone
23. Little Darling (I Need You)
24. One More Heartache
25. Ain't that Peculiar
26. You're The One for Me
27. Take This Heart of Mine
28. Your Unchanging Love
Disc 2
01. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
02. I Couldn't Help Falling for You (Feat. Kim Weston)
03. Lonely Lover
04. Without Your Sweet Lovin'
05. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
06. If I Could Build My Whole World around You (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
07. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
08. If this World Were Mine (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
09. Without You (My World Is Lonely)
10. Together We Stand (Divided We Fall)
11. You
12. Chained
13. I Heard It through the Grapevine
14. You're What's Happening (In the World Today)
15. This Love Starved Heart of Mine (It's Killing Me)
16. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
17. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
18. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
19. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
20. More than a Heart Can Stand
21. How Can I Forget
22. That's the Way Love Is
23. Yesterday
24. The End of Our Road
25. Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
26. What You Gave Me (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
Disc 3
01. What's Going On
02. Save the Children
03. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
04. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
05. I'm Going Home
06. Piece of Clay
07. You're the Man (Parts 1&2)
08. Checking Out (Double Clutch)
09. Trouble Man
10. Let's Get It On
11. Come Get to This
12. Just to Keep You Satisfied
13. Pledging My Love (Feat. Diana Ross)
14. My Mistake (Was to Love You) (Feat. Diana Ross)
15. Distant Lover (Live)
16. I Want You
17. After the Dance
Disc 4
01. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
02. Here, My Dear
03. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
04. Anger
05. Anna's Song
06. A Funky Space Reincarnation
07. When Did You Stop Loving Me, when Did I Stop Loving You (Reprise)
08. She Needs Me
09. Why Did I Choose You
10. Life Is for Learning
11. Funk Me
12. Love Me Now or Love Me Later
13. Ego Tripping Out
14. The Star Spangled Banner
15. I Heard It through the Grapevine (Feat. Gladys Knight & The Pips)
16. Rockin' After Midnight
17. Sexual Healing
18. The Lord's Prayer

1995 – THE BEST OF MARVIN GAYE (US, MOTOWN, 31453-0529-2) (C)
Disc 1
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Hitch Hike
03. Pride and Joy
04. Can I Get a Witness
05. Try It Baby
06. What's the Matter with You Baby (Feat. Mary Wells)
07. Baby Don’t You Do It
08. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
09. I'll Be Doggone
10. Ain't that Peculiar
11. One More Heartache
12. Take this Heart of Mine
13. Little Darling (I Need You)
14. Sweeter as the Days Go By
15. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
16. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
17. Your Unchanging Love
18. Sweet Thing
19. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
20. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
21. You
22. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
23. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
24. Chained
25. I Heard It through the Grapevine
26. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
27. That's the Way Love Is
Disc 2
01. What's Going On
02. God Is Love
03. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
04. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
05. Sad Tomorrows
06. You're the Man (Parts 1&2)
07. The World Is Rated X
08. Trouble Man
09. Let's Get It On
10. Come Get to This
11. Just to Keep You Satisfied
12. My Mistake (Was to Love You)
13. Distant Lover (Live)
14. I Want You
15. After the Dance
16. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
17. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
18. Ego Tripping Out
19. Praise
20. Heavy Love Affair

1995 - INNER CITY BLUES (THE MUSIC OF MARVIN GAYE) (EUROPE, MOTOWN, 530452-2) (VA)
01. Nona Gaye – Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
02. Bono – Save The Children
03. Boyz II Men – Let's Get It On
04. Madonna with Massive Attack – I Want You
05. Neneh Cherry – Trouble Man
06. Lisa Stansfield – Just to Keep You Satisfied
07. Stevie Wonder – Stubborn Kind of Fellow
08. Sounds of Blackness – God Is Love / Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
09. Speech – Like Marvin Gaye Said (What's Going On)
10. Digable Planets – Marvin, You're The Man

1997 - I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE (UK, SPECTRUM, 530793-2) (C)
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Pride and Joy      
03. Can I Get a Witness
04. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
05. Little Darling I Need You
06. Chained
07. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
08. What's Going On
09. Let's Get It On
10. I Want You
11. World Is Rated X
12. Ego Tripping Out
13. Trouble Man
14. Unforgettable      
15. What's the Matter with You Baby
16. It Takes Two
17. If this World Were Mine
18. Yesterday
19. Got to Give It Up (Part One)
20. You Are Everything

1997 – VULNERABLE (JAPAN, MOTOWN, POCT-1926)
01. Why Did I Choose You
02. She Needs Me
03. Funny, not Much
04. This Will Make You Laugh
05. The Shadow of Your Smile
06. I Wish I didn't Love You So
07. I Won't Cry Anymore
08. Why Did I Choose You (Alternate Vocal Performance)
09. I Wish I didn't Love You So (Alternate Vocal Performance)
10. I Won't Cry Anymore (Alternate Vocal Performance)

1998 - MIDNIGHT LOVE & THE SEXUAL HEALING SESSIONS (BRAZIL, COLUMBIA, 752414/2065546)
Disc 1
01. Midnight Lady
02. Sexual Healing
03. Rockin' After Midnight
04. 'Til Tomorrow
05. Turn On Some Music
06. Third World Girl
07. Joy
08. My Love Is Waiting
Disc 2
01. Clique Games/Rick James (Original Version of "Midnight Lady")
02. Sexual Healing (Alternate 12-Inch Instrumental)
03. Sexual Healing (Original Vocal Version)
04. Sexual Healing (Alternate Vocal/Mix)
05. I Bet You Wonder (Original Version Of "Rockin' After Midnight")
06. Rockin' After Midnight (Instrumental)
07. Baby, Baby, Baby (Original Version of "'Til Tomorrow")
08. I've Got My Music (Original Version Of "Turn on Some Music")
09. Turn on Some Music (Alternate Vocal/Mix)
10. Third World Girl (Original Reggae Version)
11. Third World Girl (Alternate Vocal/Mix)
12. My Love Is Waiting (Alternate Vocal/Mix)
13. Marvin's Message to the CBS Record Staff
14. Sexual Healing (Rehearsal Tape Courtesy of David Ritz)

1999 - EARLY CLASSICS (UK, SPECTRUM MUSIC, 552118-2) (C)
01. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
02. No Good without You
03. I'll Take Care of You
04. You've Been a Long Time Coming
05. Lucky, Lucky Me
06. Little Darling (I Need You)
07. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
08. Never Let You Go (Sha-Lu-Bop)
09. I'm Yours, You're Mine
10. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
11. One of these Days
12. Got to Get My Hands on Some Lovin'
13. She's Got to Be Real
14. Can I Get a Witness
15. Now that You've Won Me
16. You're a Wonderful One
17. Stepping Closer to Your Heart
18. Need Somebody

2000 - MARVIN GAYE: THE LOVE SONGS (UK, MOTOWN, 545470-2) (C)
01. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
02. Sexual Healing
03. Abraham, Martin & John
04. Let's Get It On
05. You Are Everything (with Diana Ross)
06. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
07. What's Going On
08. Stop, Look, Listen (to Your Heart) (with Diana Ross)
09. It Takes Two (w/Kim Weston)
10. You're All I Need to Get By (with Tammi Terrell)
11. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
12. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing (with Tammi Terrell)
13. Trouble Man
14. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
15. Got to Give It Up
16. That's the Way Love Is
17. I Want You
18. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
19. You Are a Wonderful One

2001 - LEGENDS OF SOUL (US, TIME LIFE MUSIC, R616-02) (C)
01. Ain't that Peculiar
02. Pride and Joy
03. How Sweet It Is to Be Loved By You
04. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
05. I'll Be Doggone
06. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
07. You're All I Need to Get By
08. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
09. Ain't Nothin' like the Real Thing
Original Detroit Mix (April 5 1971)
10. Too Busy Thinking AboutMy Baby
11. Let's Get It On
12. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
13. Your Precious Love
14. What's Goin' On
15. Inner City Blues
16. Trouble Man
17. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
18. I Want You
19. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
20. Sexual Healing

2001 - WHAT'S GOING ON (DELUXE EDITION) (EUROPE, MOTOWN, 013404-2)
Disc 1
Original LP Release (May 21 1971)
01. What's Going On
02. What's Happening Brother
03. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky)
04. Save the Children
05. God Is Love
06. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
07. Right On
08. Wholy Holy
09. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
10. What's Going on (Original Detroit Mix)
11. What's Happening Brother (Original Detroit Mix)
12. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky) (Original Detroit Mix)
13. Save the Children (Original Detroit Mix)
14. God Is Love (Original Detroit Mix)
15. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology) (original Detroit Mix)
16. Right on (Original Detroit Mix)
17. Wholy Holy (Original Detroit Mix)
18. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (Original Detroit Mix)
The Foundation
19. What's Going on (Rhythm & Strings Mix)
Disc 2
Live at the Kennedy Center (May 1 1972)
01. Sixties Medley (Live)
02. Right on (Live)
03. Wholy Holy (Live)
04. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (Live)
05. What's Going on (Live)
06. What's Happening Brother (Live)
07. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky) (Live)
08. Save the Children (Live)
09. God Is Love (Live)
10. Stage Dialogue (Live)
11. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (Reprise) (Live)
12. What's Going on (Reprise) (Live)
Original Single Versions
13. What's Going on (Original Single version)
14. God Is Love (Original Single Version)
15. Sad Tomorrows (Original Single Version)
In the Meantime
16. Head Title (Distant Lover) (Outtake)

2001 - LET'S GET IT ON (DELUXE EDITION) (US, MOTOWN, 440014-757-2)
Disc 1
01. Let's Get It On
02. Please Stay (Once Your Away)
03. If I Should Die Tonight
04. Keep Gettin' It On
05. Come Get to This
06. Distant Lover
07. You Sure Love to Ball
08. Just to Keep You Satisfied
09. Song No.3
10. My Love Is Growing
11. Cakes
12. Symphony (Undubbed Version)
13. I'd Give My Life for You (Alternate Mix)
14. The Miracles
15. You're the Man (Alternate Version 1)
16. You're the Man (Alternate Version 2)
17. Symphony (Demo Vocal)
Disc 2
01. Let's Get It On (Demo)
02. Let's Get It On (Part 2)
03. Please Stay (Once You Go Away) (Alternate Mix)
04. If I Should Die Tonight (Demo)
05. Come Get to This (Alternate Mix)
06. Distant Lover (Alternate Mix)
07. You Sure Love to Ball (Alternate Mix with Alternate Vocal)
08. Just to Keep You Satisfied (A Cappella with Alternate Vocal)
09. Just to Keep You Satisfied
10. Just to Keep You Satisfied
11. Where Are We Going (Alternate Mix)
12. The World Is Rated X (Alternate Mix)
13. I'm Gonna Give You Respect
14. Try It, You'll like It
15. You Are that Special One
16. We Can Make It Baby
17. Running from Love (Version 1)
18. Mandota
19. Running from Love (Version 2)
20. Come Get to This (Live)

2001 - THE COMPLETE DUETS (MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL) (US, MOTOWN, 440016-402-2) (C)
Disc 1
United
01. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
02. You Got What It Takes
03. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
04. Somethin' Stupid
05. Your Precious Love
06. Hold Me Oh My Darling
07. Two Can Have a Party
08. Little Boy, Little Ole Girl
09. If this World Were Mine
10. Sad Wedding
11. Give a Little Love
12. Oh How I'd Miss You
You're All I Need
13. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing
14. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey
15. You're All I Need to Get By
16. Baby Don’tcha Worry
17. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'
18. Give In, You Just can't Win
19. When Loves Comes Knocking at My Heart
20. Come on and See Me
21. I Can't Help but Love You
22. That's How It Is (Since You've Been Gone)
23. I'll Never Stop Loving You Baby
24. Memory Chest
Previously Unreleased Duets
25. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Alternate Take)
26. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey (Alternate Vocal)
27. We'll Be Satisfied
Disc 2
Easy
01. Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By
02. California Soul
03. Love Woke Me Up this Morning
04. This Poor Heart of Mine
05. I'm Your Puppet
06. The Onion Song
07. What You Gave Me
08. Baby I Need Your Loving
09. I Can't Believe You Love Me
10. How You Gonna Keep It (After You Get It)
11. More, More, More
12. Satisfied Feelin'
Bonus: Tammi Terrell Solo Versions Singles from 'Irresistible'
13. I Can't Believe You Love Me
14. Hold Me Oh My Darling
15. Come on and See Me
16. Baby Don’t Cha Worry
Previously Unreleased
17. Ain't No Mountain Hight Enough
18. Two Can Have a Party
19. Oh How I'd Miss You
20. You' Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'
21. Give in You Just can't Win
22. When Love Comes Knocking at My Heart
23. Memory Chest
24. That's How It Is (Since You've Been Gone)
25. More, More, More

2001 - THE VERY BEST OF MARVIN GAYE (US, MOTOWN, 440014-368-2) (C)
Disc 1
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow - with The Vandellas
02. Hitch Hike - with The Vandellas
03. Pride and Joy
04. Can I Get a Witness
05. You're a Wonderful One
06. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
07. I'll Be Doggone
08. Ain't That Peculiar
09. It Takes Two - with Kim Weston
10. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - with Tammi Terrell
11. Your Precious Love - with Tammi Terrell
12. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You - with Tammi Terrell
13. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing - with Tammi Terrell
14. You're All I Need to Get By - with Tammi Terrell
15. You
16. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
17. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
18. That's the Way Love Is
19. His Eye Is on the Sparrow (Stereo Mix)
Disc 2
01. What's Going On
02. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
03. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
04. You're the Man, Pts. 1&2
05. Where Are We Going?
06. Trouble Man
07. Let's Get It On
08. Come Get to This
09. Distant Lover (Live)
10. I Want You
11. Got to Give It Up
12. Anger
13. Ego Tripping Out
14. Praise
15. Sexual Healing

2001 - HERE, MY DEAR & IN OUR LIFETIME (EUROPE, MOTOWN, 013216-2) (C)
Disc 1 "Here, My Dear" (1979)
01. Here, My Dear
02. I Met a Little Girl
03. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
04. Anger
05. Is That Enough
06. Everybody Needs Love
07. Time to Get it Together
08. Sparrow
09. Anna's Song
10. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Instrumental)
11. A Funky Space Reincarnation
12. You Can Leave, But it's Going to Cost You
13. Falling in Love Again
14. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Reprise)
Disc 2 "In Our Lifetime" (1981)
01. Ego Tripping Out
02. Praise
03. Life Is for Learning
04. Love Party
05. Funk Me
06. Far Cry
07. Love Me Now or Love Me Later
08. Heavy Love Affair
09. In Our Lifetime

2002 – LOVE SONGS, BEDROOM BALLADS (US, MOTOWN, 440016-815-2) (C)
01. Why Did I Choose You
02. She Needs Me
03. You Sure Love to Ball
04. Funny, Not Much
05. Soon I'll Be Loving You Again
06. This Will Make You Laugh
07. Funk Me
08. The Shadow of Your Smile
09. I Wish I didn't Love You So
10. Since I Had You
11. Feel All My Love Inside
12. I Won't Cry Anymore
13. Falling in Love Again

2003 - LOVE SONGS, GREATEST DUETS (US, MOTOWN, 440064-987-2) (C)
01. Distant Lover (Marvin Gaye & Betty Wright)
02. If this World Were Mine (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
03. Your Precious Love (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
04. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
05. You're All I Need to Get By (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
06. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
07. Once Upon a Time (Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells)
08. What's the Matter with You Baby (Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells)
09. After the Lights Go Down Low (Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells)
10. So Good to Be Loved by You (Marvin Gaye & Oma Page)
11. It Takes Two (Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston)
12. It's Got to Be a Miracle (Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston)
13. I Want You Round (Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston)
14. Pledging My Love (Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross)

2003 - I WANT YOU (DELUXE EDITION) (EUROPE, MOTOWN, 0044003865624, RI, 1976)
Disc 1
Original LP
01. I Want You
02. Come Live with Me Angel
03. After the Dance
04. Feel All My Love Inside
05. I Wanna Be Where You Are
06. I Want You (Intro Jam)
07. All the Way Around
08. Since I Had You
09. Soon I'll Be Loving You Again
10. I Want You (Intro Jam 2)
11. After the Dance
Singles Mixes
12. I Want You (Promo Version)
13. I Want You (instrumental)
14. Strange Love (Feel All My Love Inside)
Disc 2
The Sessions: Alternate Mixes, Alternate Vocals & Outtakes
01. I Want You
02. Come Live with Me Angel
03. After the Dance (Instrumental)
04. Feel All My Love Inside
05. I Wanna Be Where You Are
06. I Want You (Guitar Jam)
07. All the Way Around
08. Since I Had You
09. Soon I'll Be Loving You Again
10. I Want You (Jam)
11. After the Dance
12. I Wanna Be Where You Are (After the Dance)
13. You Are the Way You Are (Instrumental)
14. Is Anybody Thinking About their Living

2003 – LIVE IN MONTREUX 1980 (EUROPE, EAGLE, 0927479692) (L)
Disc 1
01. Got to Give It Up
02. Funky Space Reincarnation
03. Come Get to This
04. Let's Get It On
05. After the Dance
06. If This World Were Mine
07. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
08. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
09. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
Disc 2
01. Ain't That Peculiar
02. I'll Be Doggone
03. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
04. Trouble Man
05. Distant Lover
06. Inner City Blues
07. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
08. What's Going On
2004 - GOT TO GIVE IT UP (EUROPE, SPECTRUM MUSIC, 981159-1) (C)
01. ''T'' Plays It Cool
02. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
03. Funk Me
04. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
05. You're the Man (Parts 1&2) (Single Version)
06. Funky Space Reincarnation
07. Ego Tripping Out (Single Version)
08. Checking Out (Double Clutch)
09. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
10. Love Party
11. Since I Had You
12. Time to Get It Together
13. World Is Rated X
14. In Our Lifetime
15. After the Dance

2004 - THE MARVIN GAYE COLLECTION (US, MOTOWN, B0003502-36) (C)
01. Ain't That Peculiar
02. It Takes Two
03. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
04. Your Precious Love
05. Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
06. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
07. What's Going On
08. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
09. Trouble Man
10. Let's Get It On
11. Distant Lover

2004 - GOLD: GREATEST HITS (CANADA, UNIVERSAL, 0249820280) (C)
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Can I Get a Witness
03. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (with Tammi Terrell)
04. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
05. Pride and Joy
06. Ain't That Peculiar
07. It Takes Two (with Kim Weston)
08. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
09. Hitch Hike
10. Your Precious Love (with Tammi Terrell)
11. What's the Matter with You Baby (with Mary Wells)
12. I'll Be Doggone
13. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (with Tammi Terrell)
14. Let's Get It On
15. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
16. Stop, Look, Listen (to Your Heart) (with Diana Ross)
17. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
18. I Want You
19. What's Going On
20. Trouble Man
21. Got to Give It Up, Part 1
22. Ego Tripping Out
23. Sexual Healing

2005 – GOLD (US, MOTOWN, B0003119-02) (C)
Disc 1
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow (Single Mono Version)
02. Hitch Hike (Single Mono Version)
03. Pride and Joy (Album Mono Version)
04. Can I Get a Witness (Album Stereo Version)
05. You're a Wonderful One (Album Stereo Version)
06. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
07. I'll Be Doggone (JukeBox Single Stereo Version)
08. Ain't that Peculiar (JukeBox Single Stereo Version)
09. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
10. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
11. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
12. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
13. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
14. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
15. You (Album Stereo Version)
16. I Heard It Through the Grapevine (Album Stereo Version)
17. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby (Album Stereo Version)
18. That's the Way Love Is (Album Stereo Version)
19. His Eye Is on the Sparrow (Stereo Mix)
Disc 2
01. What's Going On
02. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
03. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
04. You're the Man (Parts 1&2)
05. Where Are We Going
06. Trouble Man
07. Let's Get It On
08. Come Get to This
09. Distant Lover (Live)
10. I Want You
11. Got to Give It Up
12. Anger
13. Ego Tripping Out
14. Praise
15. Sexual Healing

2005 – AT THE COPA (US, MOTOWN, B0003629-02)
01. I Concentrate on You
02. Just in Time
03. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
04. Motown Medley 1: Can I Get a Witness / You're a Wonderful One / Stubborn Kind of Fellow/Baby Don’t Do It / Try It Baby / One More Heartache
05. Laia Ladaia (Reza)
06. Georgia Rose
07. The Song Is You
08. Ain't that Peculiar
09. Every Once in a While
10. The Shadow of Your Smile
11. Night Song
12. Pride and Joy
13. This Could Be the Start of Something Big
14. Strangers in the Night
15. Introduction of Orchestra
16. Who Can I Turn to (When Nobody Needs Me)
17. Motown Medley 2: I'll Be Doggone / I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) / Uptight (Everything's Alright) / Hitch Hike

2006 - SOUL LEGENDS (NETHERLANDS, UNIVERSAL, 983928-6) (C)
Disc 1
01. I Heard It through the Grapevine
02. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
03. What's Going On
04. Hitch Hike
05. Pride and Joy
06. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
07. Can I Get a Witness
08. You're a Wonderful One
09. Try It Baby
10. Baby Don’t You Do It
11. Pretty Little Baby
12. One More Heartache
13. Little Darlin' (I Need You)
14. Your Unchanging Love
15 – You
16. Trouble Man
17. My Love Is Waiting
Disc 2
01. Sexual Healing
02. Let's Get It On
03. I Want You
04. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
05. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
06. The End of Our Road
07. That's the Way Love Is
08. Abraham, Martin and John
09. I'll Be Doggone
10. Come Get to This
11. Chained
12. Got to Give It Up
13. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
14. Ain't that Peculiar
15. Til Tomorrow
16. Distant Lover (Live)

2007 – LES 50 PLUS BELLES CANSONS (EUROPE, MOTOWN, 530103-0) (C)
Disc 1
01. Let's Get It On
02. I Heard It through the Grapevine
03. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
04. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
05. I Want You
06. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
07. Distant Lover
08. Unforgettable
09. You Are Everything (Feat. Diana Ross)
10. I Wanna Be Were You Are
11. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
12. California Soul (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
13. Ain't that Peculiar
14. Got to Give It Up
15. If This World Were Mine (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
16. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
17. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
Disc 2
01. What's Going On
02. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky)
03. What's Happening Brother
04. Can I Get a Witness
05. That's the Way Love Is
06. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
07. You're a Special Part of Me (Feat. Diana Ross)
08. The Onion Song (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
09. Trouble Man
10. Don't Take Much to Keep Me
11. Just to Keep You Satisfied
12. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
13. If I Could Build My Whole World around You (Feat. Nammi Terrell)
14. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
15. Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
16. If I Should Die Tonight
17. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
Disc 3
01. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
02. Abraham, Martin & John
03. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
04. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
05. I'll Never Stop Loving You Baby (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
06. I'll Be Around
07. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
08. Once Upon a Time (Feat. Mary Wells)
09. Seek and You Shall Find
10. Some Kind of Wonderful
11. Come Get to This
12. Ego Tripping Out
13. Here, My Dear
14. (I'm Afraid) The Masquerade Is Over
15. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin' (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
16. Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart) (Feat. Diana Ross)

2007 - HERE, ME DEAR (EXPANDED EDITION) (US, MOTOWN, B0010315-02)
Disc 1
Original LP (Released December 15, 1978)
01. Here, My Dear
02. I Met a Little Girl
03. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
04. Anger
05. Is that Enough
06. Everybody Needs Love
07. Time to Get It Together
08. Sparrow
09. Anna's Song
10. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
11. A Funky Space Reincarnation
12. You Can Leave, but It's Going to Cost You
13. Falling in Love Again
14. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Reprise)
Bonus Track
15. Ain't It Funny (How Things Turn Around) (Alternate Mix)
Disc 2
Here, My Dear: Sessions 1976 – 78
01. Here, My Dear (Mocean Worker mix)
02. I Met a Little Girl (Easy Mo Bee Mix)
03. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Leon Ware & Gerry ''The Gov'' Brown mix)
04. Anger (Marcus Miller Extended Mix)
05. Is that Enough (Montez Payton Mix)
06. Everybody Needs Love (Prince Paul Mix)
07. Time to Get Together (DJ Smash Extended Mix)
08. Sparrow (Randy Watson Experience Mix)
09. Anna's Song (John Rhone Mix)
10. A Funky Space Reincarnation (Paul Simpson & John Morales Extended Mix)
11. You Can Leave, but It's Going to Cost You (John Rhone extended Mix)
12. Falling in Love Again Falling in Love Again (Salaam Remi Mix)
Original 12-Inch
13. A Funky Space Reincarnation

2007 - IN OUR LIFETIME? (EXPANDED EDITION) (US, MOTOWN, B0008082-02)
Disc 1
In Our Lifetime: Air Studios Mix, Tamla 374, Originally Released January 1981
01. Praise
02. Life Is for Learning
03. Love Party
04. Funk Me
05. Far Cry
06. Love Me Now or Love Me Later
07. Heavy Love Affair
08. In Our Lifetime
Air Studio Mix Outtakes, November 1980, Previously Unreleased
09. Nuclear Juice
10. Ego Tripping Out (LP Mix)
11. Far Cry
Love Man: The Single, Tamla 54305, Originally Released September 1979
12. Ego Tripping Out (Single Version)
13. Ego Tripping Out (instrumental Version)
Disc 2
In Our Lifetime?: Odyssey Studios Mix, September 1980, Previously Unreleased
01. Praise (Odyssey Studios Mix)
02. Life Is for Learning (Odyssey Studios Mix)
03. Heavy Love Affair (Odyssey Studios mix)
04. Love Me Now or Love Me Later (Odyssey Studios Mix)
05. Ego Tripping Out (Odyssey Studios Mix)
06. Funk Me (Odyssey Studios Mix)
07. In Our Lifetime (Odyssey Studios Mix)
08. Love Party (Odyssey Studios Mix)
The Love Man Sessions, March-July 1979, Previously Unreleased
09. Life's a Game of Give and Take
10. Life Is Now in Session
11. I Offer You Nothing but Love
12. Just Because You're so Pretty
13. Dance 'N' Be Happy
14. Funk Me Funk Me Funk Me
15. A Lover's Plea

2007 - TAKE TWO (MARVIN GAYE & KIM WESTON) (UK, SPECTRUM MUSIC, 984602-1, RI, 1966)
01. What Good Am I without You
02. Baby Say Yes
03. It Takes Two
04. When We're Together
05. Baby (Don't You Leave Me)
06. I Want You 'Round (Single Version)
07. Heaven Sent You I Know
08. It's Got to Be a Miracle (This Thing Called Love) (Single Version)
09. Love Fell on Me
10. Baby I Need Your Loving
11. It's Me
12. I Couldn't Help Falling for You
13. Exactly Like You
14. Til There Was You
15. Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)
16. I Love You, Yes I Do
17. Secret Love
18. Teach Me Tonight
19. You've Got to Be Real

2007 - SONGBOOK (UK, SONY BMG MUSIC, 88697167522)
(C)
01. Sexual Healing
02. Ain't It Funny How Things Turn Around
03. Rockin' After Midnight
04. Dream of a Lifetime
05. It's Madness
06. Stranger in My Life
07. The Shadow of Your Smile
08. Symphony
09. 'Til Tomorrow
10. More
11. Maria
12. Turn on Some Music
13. Savage in The Sack
14. Third World Girl
15. My Love Is Waiting

2007 - MIDNIGHT LOVE & THE SEXUAL HEALING SESSIONS (US, COLUMBIA, 88697-07575-2)
Disc 1 - Midnight Love
01. Midnight Lady
02. Sexual Healing
03. Rockin' after Midnight
04. 'Til Tomorrow
05. Turn on Some Music
06. Third World Girl
07. Joy
08. My Love Is Waiting
Disc 2 - The Sexual Healing Sessions
01. Clique Games, Rick James (Original Version of ''Midnight Lady'')
02. Sexual Healing (Alternate 12'' Instrumental)
03. Sexual Healing (Original Vocal Version)
04. Sexual Healing (Alternate Vocal Mix)
05. I Bet You Wonder (Original Version of ''Rockin' after Midnight'')
06. Rockin' after Midnight (Instrumental Mix)
07. Baby, Baby, Baby (Original Vocal Version of '''Til Tomorrow'')
08. I've Got My Music (Original Vocal Version of ''Turn on Some Music'')
09. Turn on Some Music (Alternate Vocal Mix)
10. Third World Girl (Original Reggae Version)
11. Third World Girl (Alternate Vocal Mix)
12. My Love Is Waiting (Alternate Vocal Mix)
13. Message to the CBS Records Staff
14. Sexual Healing (Rehearsal Tape)

2007 - NUMBER 1'S (US, MOTOWN, B0013814-02) (C)
01. Let's Get It On
02. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
03. Sexual Healing
04. What's Going On
05. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
06. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
07. Ain't that Peculiar
08. I Heard It through the Grapevine
09. I Want You
10. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
11. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
12. You're All in Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
13. I'll Be Doggone
Bonus Tracks: The Great # 2's
14. Pride and Joy
15. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
16. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
17. That's the Way Love Is

2008 – MARVIN GAYE (FRANCE, UNIVERSAL MUSIC PROJETS SPÉCIAUX, 531142-2) (C)
01. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
02. No Good without You
03. You've Been a Long Time Coming
04. Little Darling (I Need You)
05. Never Let You Go (Sha-Lu-Bop)
06. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
07. Go to Get My Hands on Some Lovin'
08. She's Got to Be Real
09. Can I Get a Witness
10. You're a Wonderful One
11. Stepping Closer to Your Heart
12. Need Somebody

2008 - PLAYLIST PLUS (EUROPE, MOTOWN, 0602517645615, BOX SET) (C)
Disc 1
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Hitch Hike
03. Pride and Joy
04. Can I Get a Witness
05. You're a Wonderful One
06. Once Upon a Time (Feat. Mary Wells)
07. Try It Baby
08. Baby Don't You Do It
09. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
10. I'll Be Doggone
11. Ain't that Peculiar
12. One more Heartache
13. Take this Heart of Mine
14. Little Darling (I Need You)
Disc 2
01. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
02. Your Unchanging Love
03. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
04. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
05. You
06. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
07. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
08. Chained
09. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
10. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
11. That's the Way Love Is
12. Yesterday
13. The End of Our Road
Disc 3
01. What's Going On
02. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
03. Trouble Man
04. My Mistake (Was to Love You) (Feat. Diana Ross)
05. Let's Get It On
06. Come Get to This
07. Distant Lover (Live)
08. I Want You
09. After the Dance
10. Got to Give It Up (Part 1)
11. A Funky Space Reincarnation (Part 1)
12. Ego Tripping Out
13. My Last Chance (Single Version)

2008 - THE COMPLETE COLLECTION (US, UMG,
B07H18HJ24) (C)
Disc 1 – Favorites
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Pride and Joy
03. Can I Get a Witness
04. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
05. I'll Be Doggone
06. Ain't that Peculiar
07. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
08. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
09. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
10. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
11. What's Going On
12. Trouble Man
13. Let's Get It On
14. I Want You
15. Got to Give It Up
Disc 2 – Classics
01. Hitch Hike
02. You're a Wonderful One
03. Once Upon a Time (Feat. Mary Wells)
04. Baby Don’t You Do It
05. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
06. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
07. If this World Were Mine (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
08. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
09. That's the Way Love Is
10. What's Happening Brother
11. Come Get to This
12. My Mistake (Was to Love You) (Feat. Diana Ross)
13. Distant Lover
14. After the Dance
15. A Funky Space Reincarnation
Disc 3 – Discoveries
01. Try It Baby
02. One More Heartache
03. Take This Heart of Mine
04. Little Darling (I Need You)
05. You
06. Your Unchanging Love
07. Yesterday
08. This Love Starved Heart of Mine (It's Killing Me)
09. The End of Our Road
10. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
11. Piece of Clay
12. You're the Man (Part 1)
13. ''T'' Plays It Cool
14. Ego Tripping Out
15. Praise

2010 - LOVE MARVIN: THE GREATEST LOVE SONGS OF MARVIN GAYE (UK, MOTOWN, 602527-32491-3)
Disc 1
01. Let's Get It On
02. Sexual Healing
03. I Want You
04. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
05. How Sweet Is It (to Be Loved by You)
06. It Takes Two (Feat. Kim Weston)
07. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
08. Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
09. My Girl
10. You Are Everything (Feat. Diana Ross)
11. Stop Look Listen (to Your Heart) (Feat. Diana Ross)
12. Unforgettable
13. If This World Were Mine (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
14. I Wanna Be Where You Are
15. I'll Be Around
16. Come Live with Me Angel
17. Feel All My Love Inside
18. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
19. Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love) (Feat. Kim Weston)
20. The Onion Song (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
Disc 2
01. What's Going On
02. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
03. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
04. Got to Give It Up
05. I'll Never Stop Loving You Baby (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
06. You're a Special Part of Me (Feat. Diana Ross)
07. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
08. You're All I Need to Get By (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
09. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
10. Just to Keep You Satisfied
11. Your Precious Love (Feat. Tammi Terrell)
12. Once Upon a Time (Feat. Mary Wells)
13. The Shadow of Your Smile
14. You're a Wonderful One
15. No Good Without You
16. Little Darling (I Need You)
17. Some Kind of Wonderful
18. That's The Way Love Is
19. Come Get to This
20. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)

2011 – SONGBOOK (UK,
SONY MUSIC, 88697477082) (C)
01. Sexual Healing
02. Ain't It Funny How Things Turn Around
03. Rockin' after Midnight
04. Dream of a Lifetime
05. It's Madness
06. Stranger in My Life
07. The Shadow of Your Smile
08. Symphony
09. 'Til Tomorrow
10. More
11. Maria
12. Turn on Some Music
13. Savage in the Sack
14. Third World Girl
15. My Love Is Waiting

2011 - WHAT'S GOING ON (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION) (US, TAMLA, 602527-682273)
Disc 1
What’s Going On: Original Album Remastered
01. What's Going On
02. What's Happening Brother
03. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky)
04. Save the Children
05. God Is Love
06. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)
07. Right On
08. Wholy Holy
09. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
Bonus Tracks
10. What's Going on (Unreleased Original Single Mix)
11. Distant Lover (Demo Version)
12. Symphony (Demo Version)
13. I Love the Ground You Walk On
14. What's Going on (Mono Single Version)
15. God Is Love (Single Version)
16. Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology) (Mono Single Version)
17. Sad Tomorrows (Mono Single Version)
18. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (Mono Single Version)
19. Wholy Holy (Mono Single Version)
Disc 2
The Detroit Instrumental Sessions and More
01. Checking Out (Double Clutch)
02. Chained
03. Country Stud
04. Help the People
05. Running from Love (Version 1)
06. Daybreak ''T'' Stands for Time
07. Doing My Thing
08. ''T'' Stands for Time
09. Jesus Is Our Love Song
10. Funky Nation
11. Infinity
12. Mandota
13. Struttin' the Blues
14. Running from Love (Version 2 with Strings)
15. I'm Going Home (Move)
16. You're the Man (Parts 1&2) (Original Mono Single Version)
17. You're the Man (Alternate Version 1)
18. You're the Man (Alternate Version 2)

2012 - TROUBLE MAN - 40th ANNIVERSARY EXPANDED EDITION (US, MOTOWN, B0017676-02)
Disc 1
01. Main Theme from Trouble Man (Pt. 1)
02. “T” Plays It Cool
03. Poor Abbey Walsh
04. The Break In (Police Shoot Big)
05. Cleo's Apartment
06. Trouble Man
07. Theme from Trouble Man
08. “T” Stands for Trouble
09. Main Theme from Trouble Man (Pt. 2)
10. Life Is a Gamble
11. Deep in It
12. Don't Mess with Mister “T”
13. There Goes Mister “T”
The “T” Session
14. Main Theme from Trouble Man (Alt. Tk. with Strings)
15. “T” Plays It Cool (Unedited Version)
16. Poor Abbey Walsh (Pt. 2 / Take 1)
17. Poor Abbey Walsh (Pt. 2 / Take 2)
18. Trouble Man (Extended Version)
19. Theme from Trouble Man (Vocal Version)
20. “T” Stands for Trouble (Unedited Vocal Version)
21. “T” Stands for Trouble (Alternate Version)
22. Main Theme from Trouble Man (Vocal Version)
Disc 2 - Original Film Score
01. Trouble Man
02. Pool Hall
03. “T” Plays It Cool
04. Cadillac Interlude / Cleo's Apartment
05. Man Tied Up / Jimmy's West / Conversation with Cleo
06. Crap Game (A.K.A. The Break In) / Getting Rid of Body
/ Talking to Angel
07. Outside Police Station
08. Bowling Alley Parking Lot
09. Stick Up
10. Cleaners / Cleo
11. Closing Jimmy's
12. Police Break In
13. “T” Cleans Up / Police Station
14. Packing Up / Jimmy Gets Worked / Saying Goodbye / “T” Breaks In / Movie Theater
15. Car Ride / Looking for Pete
16. Parking Garage / Elevator
17. Penthouse
18. Getting Pete
19. My Name Is “T” / End Credits
20. “T” at The Cross

2013 - IN THE GROOVE (I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE) (JAPAN, MOTOWN, UICY-75823)
01. You
02. Tear It on Down
03. Chained
04. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
05. At Last (I Found Love)
06. Some Kind of Wonderful
07. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
08. Change What You Can
09. It's Love I Need
10. Every Now and Then
11. You'r What's Happening in THE World Today
12. There Goes My Baby

2014 – COLLECTED (EUROPE, UNIVERSAL MUSIC, 535023-6) (C)
Disc 1
01. Marvin Gaye – (I'm Afraid) The Masquerade Is Over
02. Marvin Gaye – Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
03. Marvin Gaye – Stubborn Kind of Fellow
04. Marvin Gaye – Hitch Hike
05. Marvin Gaye – Pride and Joy
06. Marvin Gaye – Can I Get a Witness
07. Marvin Gaye – When I'm Alone I Cry
08. Marvin Gaye – You're a Wonderful One
09. Marvin Gaye – Try It Baby
10. Marvin Gaye – Baby Don't You Do It
11. Marvin Gaye – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
12. Marvin Gaye – I'll Be Doggone
13. Marvin Gaye – Pretty Little Baby
14. Marvin Gaye – Ain't That Peculiar
15. Marvin Gaye – One More Heartache
16. Marvin Gaye – Little Darling (I Need You)
17. Marvin Gaye – Your Unchanging Love
18. Marvin Gaye – Chained
19. Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
20. Marvin Gaye – You
21. Marvin Gaye – Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
22. Marvin Gaye – The End of Our Road
23. Marvin Gaye – That's The Way Love Is
Disc 2
01. Marvin Gaye – Abraham, Martin & John
02. Marvin Gaye – What's Going On
03. Marvin Gaye – Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
04. Marvin Gaye – Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
05. Marvin Gaye – Trouble Man
06. Marvin Gaye – Let's Get It On
07. Marvin Gaye – Come Get to This
08. Marvin Gaye – Distant Lover
09. Marvin Gaye – I Want You
10. Marvin Gaye – Got to Give It Up
11. Marvin Gaye – When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
12. Marvin Gaye – Heavy Love Affair
13. Marvin Gaye – Praise
14. Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing
15. Marvin Gaye – My Love Is Waiting
16. Marvin Gaye – Sanctified Lady
Disc 3
01. Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells – Once Upon a Time
02. Marvin Gaye & Mary Wells – What's The Matter with You Baby
03. Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston – It Takes Two
04. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain't No Mountain High Enough
05. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Your Precious Love
06. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
07. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
08. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – You're All I Need to Get By
09. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'
10. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By
11. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – The Onion Song
12. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – California Soul
13. Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross – You're a Special Part of Me
14. Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross – My Mistake (Was to Love You)
15. Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross – You Are Everything

2015 - VOLUME ONE (1961 – 1965) (EUROPE, MOTOWN, 600753600566) (C)
Disc 1 - The Soulful Moods of Marvin Gaye (1961)
01. Masquerade
02. Funny Valentine
03. Witchcraft
04. Easy Living
05. How Deep The Ocean
06. Love for Sale
07. Always
08. How High The Moon
09. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
10. Never Let You Go
11. You Don't Know What Love Is
Disc 2 - That Stubborn Kinda' Fellow (1963)
01. Stubborn Kind of Fellow
02. Pride & Joy
03. Hitch Hike
04. Get My Hands on Some Lovin'
05. Wherever I Lay My Hat
06. Soldier's Plea
07. It Hurt Me Too
08. Taking My Time
09. Hello There Angel
10. I'm Yours, You're Mine
Disc 3 - When I'm Alone I Cry (1964)
01. You've Changed
02. I Was Telling Her About You
03. I Wonder
04. I'll Be Around
05. Because of You
06. I Don't Know Why
07. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
08. When Your Lover Has Gone
09. When I'm Alone I Cry
10. If My Heart Could Sing
Disc 4 - Hello Broadway (1964)
01. Hello Broadway
02. People
03. The Party's Over
04. On The Street Where You Live
05. What Kind of Fool I Am
06. My Kind of Town
07. The Days of Wine and Roses
08. This Is The Life
09. My Way
10. Hello Dolly
11. Walk on The Wild Side
Disc 5 - Together with Mary Wells (1964)
01. Once Upon a Time
02. Deed I Do
03. Until I Met You
04. Together
05. (I Love You) for Sentimental Reasons
06. The Late Late Show
07. After The Lights Go Down Low
08. Squeeze Me
09. What's The Matter with You Baby
10. You Came a Long Way from St. Louis
Disc 6 - How Sweet It Is to Be Loved by You (1965)
01. You're a Wonderful One
02. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
03. Try It Baby
04. Baby Don't You Do It
05. Need Your Lovin' (Want You Back)
06. One of These Days
07. No Good Without You
08. Stepping Closer to Your Heart
09. Need Somebody
10. Me and My Lonely Room
11. Now That You've Won Me
12. Forever
Disc 7 - A Tribute to the Great Nat King Cole (1965)
01. Nature Boy
02. Ramblin' Rose
03. Too Young
04. Pretend
05. Straighten Up and Fly Right
06. Mona Lisa
07. Unforgettable
08. To The Ends of the Earth
09. Sweet Lorraine
10. It's Only a Paper Moon
11. Send for Me
12. Calypso Blues

2016 - VOLUME TWO (1966 – 1970) (UK, MOTOWN, 0600753667385) (C)
Disc 1 - Moods of Marvin Gaye (1966)
01. I'll Be Doggone
02. Little Darling (I Need You)
03. Take This Heart of Mine
04. Hey Diddle Diddle
05. One More Heartache
06. Ain't That Peculiar
07. Night Life
08. You've Been a Long Time Coming
09. Your Unchanging Love
10. You're The One for Me
11. I Worry 'Bout You
12. One for My Baby (And One More for The Road)
Disc 2 - Take Two, with Kim Weston (1966)
01. It Takes Two
02. I Love You, Yes I Do
03. Baby I Need Your Loving
04. It's Got to Be a Miracle (This Thing Called Love)
05. Baby Say Yes
06. What Good Am I Without You
07. Till There Was You
08. Love Fell on Me
09. Secret Love
10. I Want You 'Round
11. Heaven Sent You I Know
12. When We're Together
Disc 3 - United, with Tammi Terrell (1967)
01. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
02. You Got What It Takes
03. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
04. Somethin' Stupid
05. Your Precious Love
06. Hold Me Oh My Darling
07. Two Can Have a Party
08. Little Ole Boy, Little Ole Girl
09. If This World Were Mine
10. Sad Wedding
11. Give a Little Love
12. Oh How I'd Miss You
DISC 4 - In The Groove (1968)
01. You
02. Tear It on Down
03. Chained
04. I Heard It Through the Grapevine
05. At Last (I Found a Love)
06. Some Kind of Wonderful
07. Loving You Is Sweeter than Ever
08. Change What You Can
09. It's Love I Need
10. Every Now and Then
11. You're What's Happening (In the World Today)
12. There Goes My Baby
Disc 5 - You're All I Need, with Tammi Terrell (1968)
01. Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
02. Keep on Lovin' Me Honey
03. You're All I Need to Get By
04. Baby Don'tcha Worry
05. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'
06. Give In, You Just Can't Win
07. When Love Comes Knocking at My Heart
08. Come on and See Me
09. I Can't Help But Love You
10. That's How It Is (Since You've Been Gone)
11. I'll Never Stop Loving You Baby
12. Memory Chest
Disc 6 - M.P.G. (1969)
01. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
02. This Magic Moment
03. That's The Way Love Is
04. The End of Our Road
05. Seek and You Shall Find
06. Memories
07. Only a Lonely Man Would Know
08. It's a Bitter Pill to Swallow
09. More than a Heart Can Stand
10. Try My True Love
11. I Got to Get to California
12. It Don't Take Much to Keep Me
Disc 7 - Easy, with Tammi Terrell (1969)
01. Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By
02. California Soul
03. Love Woke Me Up This Morning
04. This Poor Heart of Mine
05. I'm Your Puppet
06. The Onion Song
07. What You Gave Me
08. Baby I Need Your Loving
09. I Can't Believe You Love Me
10. How You Gonna Keep It (After You Get It)
11. More, More, More
12. Satisfied Feelin'
Disc 8 - That's the Way Love Is (1969)
01. Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got
02. Yesterday
03. Groovin'
04. I Wish It Would Rain
05. That's The Way Love Is
06. How Can I Forget
07. Abraham, Martin and John
08. Gonna Keep on Tryin' Till I Win Your Love
09. No Time for Tears
10. Cloud Nine
11. Don't You Miss Me a Little Bit Baby
12. So Long

2016 – VOLUME THREE (1971-1981) (UK, MOTOWN, 5353422) (C)
Disc 1 - What's Going On (1971)
01. What's Going On
02. What's Happening Brother
03. Flying' High (In a Friendly Sky)
04. Save the Children
05. God Is Love
06. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
07. Right On
08. Wholy Holy
09. Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna Holler)
Disc 2 - Trouble Man (1972)
01. Main Theme from Trouble Man
02. "T" Plays It Cool
03. Poor Abbey Walsh
04. The Break In (Police Shoot Big)
05. Cleo's Apartment
06. Trouble Man
07. Theme from Trouble Man
08. "T" Stands for Trouble
09. Main Theme from Trouble Man
10. Life Is a Gamble
11. Deep-In-It
12. Don't Mess with Mister "T"
13. There Goes Mister "T"
Disc 3 - Let's Get It On (1973)
01. Let's Get It On
02. Please Don't Stay (Once You Go Away)
03. If I Should Die Tonight
04. Keep Gettin' It On
05. Come Get to This
06. Distant Lover
07. You Sure Love to Ball
08. Just to Keep You Satisfied
Disc 4 - Diana & Marvin, with Diana Ross (1973)
01. You Are Everything
02. Love Twins
03. Don't Knock My Love
04. You're a Special Part of Me
05. Pledging My Love
06. Just Say. Just Say
07. Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)
08. I'm Falling in Love with You
09. My Mistake (Was to Love You)
10. Include Me in Your Life
Disc 5 - I Want You (1976)
01. I Want You (Vocal)
02. Come Live with Me Angel
03. After The Dance (Instrumental)
04. Feel All My Love Inside
05. I Wanna Be Where You Are
06. I Want You (Intro Jam)
07. All The Way Around
08. Since I Had You
09. Soon I'll Be Loving You Again
10. I Want You (Intro Jam)
11. After The Dance (Vocal)
Disc 6 - Here, My Dear (1978)
01. Here, My Dear
02. I Met a Little Girl
03. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
04. Anger
05. Is That Enough
06. Everybody Needs Love
07. Time to Get It Together
08. Sparrow
09. Anna's Song
10. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Instrumental)
11. A Funky Space Reincarnation
12. You Can Leave, But It's Going to Cost You
13. Falling in Love Again
14. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Reprise)
Disc 7 - In Our Lifetime (1981)
01. Praise
02. Life Is for Learning
03. Love Party
04. Funk Me
05. Far Cry
06. Love Me Now or Love Me Later
07. Heavy Love Affair
08. In Our Lifetime

2018 - LIVE IN MIAMI (ARGENTINA, PLAZA INDEPENDENCIA, PIVN510818) (L)
01. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
02. Let’s Get It On
03. After The Dance
04. After the Dance Interlude
05. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
06. If This World Were Mine
07. I Want You
08. Got to Give It Up
09. Inner City Blues
10. Come Get to This

2019 - YOU'RE THE MAN (WORLD WIDE, IN THE GROOVE (I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE) (JAPAN, MOTOWN, UICY-75823) (C)
01 You’re the Man, Pt. I & II (Single Version)
02 The World Is Rated X (Alternate Mix)
03 Piece of Clay
04 Where Are We Going? (Alternate Mix 2)
05 I’m Gonna Give You Respect
06 Try It, You’ll Like It
07 You Are That Special One
08 We Can Make It Baby
09 My Last Chance (SalaAM ReMi Remix)
10 Symphony (SalaAM ReMi LP Mix)
11 I’d Give My Life for You (SalaAM ReMi LP Mix)
12 Woman of the World
13 Christmas in the City
14 You’re the Man (Alternate Version)
15 I Want to Come Home for Christmas
16 I’m Going Home
17 Checking Out (Double Clutch)

2022 - I WANT YOU - THE JOHN MORALES M+M MIXES (WORLD WIDE, UNI-MOTOWN, NC)
01. I Want You (John Morales M+M Main Mix)
02. I Want You (John Morales M+M Instrumental Mix)
03. I Want You (John Morales M+M Breakdown Mix)
04. I Want You (John Morales M+M Pianopella Mix)

2022 - WHAT'S GOING ON (50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION) (US, TAMLA, B0033348-01) (C)
Disc 1
01. What's Going On
02. What's Happening Brother
03. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky)
04. Save the Children
05. God Is Love
06. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
07. Right On
08. Wholy Holy
09. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
Disc 2
01. What's Going On (Stripped Version)
02. What's Going On (Mix 1/No Strings or horns)
03. What's Going On (Rhythm 'n' Strings Instrumental Mix)
04. Symphony (Demo Version)
05. What's Going On (Original Single Mix)
06. God Is Love (Original Single Mix)
07. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) (Original Single Mix)
08. Sad Tomorrows (Original Single Mix)
09. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (Original Single Mix)
10. Wholy Holy (Original Single Mix)
Updated 2026-09-11