Buscar este blog

martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

THE MANHATTANS (George "Smitty" Smith, Gerald Alston, Winfred "Blue" Lovett & Edward "Sonny" Bivins)

 

1966 - DEDICATED TO YOU (US, CARNIVAL, CMLP -201)
01. Follow Your Heart
02. That New Girl
03. Can I
04. The Boston Monkey
05. I've Got Everything But You
06. Manhattan Stomp
07. Searchin' for My Baby
08. Our Love Will Never Die
09. I'm the One That Love Forgot
10. What's It Gonna Be
11. Teach Me (The "Philly" Dog)
12. Baby I Need You

1968 - SING FOR YOU AND YOURS (US, CARNIVAL, CLPS-202)
01. I Call It Love
02. I Bet'cha
03. Sweet Little Girl
04. There Goes a Fool
05. Alone on New Years Eve
06. All I Need Is Your Love
07. I Wanna Be
08. When We're Made as One
09. Call Somebody Please
10. For the Very First Time
11. It's That Time of the Year
12. Baby I'm Sorry

1970 - WITH THESE HANDS (US, DELUXE, DLP-12000)
01. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
02. Loneliness
03. By the Time I Get to Phoenix
04. Straight from My Heart
05. It's Gonna Take a Lot to Bring Me Back
06. If My Heart Could Speak
07. With These Hands
08. Georgia On My Mind
09. Give Him Up
10. People Get Ready

1972 - A MILLION TO ONE (US, DELUXE, DLP-12004)
01. A Million to One
02. It's the Only Way
03. Back Up
04. You on My Mind
05. Fever
06. Do You Ever
07. Strange Old World
08. One Life to Live
09. Blackbird
10. Cry If You Wanna Cry
11. Teenage Liberation
12. I Can't Stand for You to Leave Me

1973 - THERE'S NO ME WITHOUT YOU (US, COLUMBIA, KC-32444)
01. There's No Me without You
02. We Made It
03. Wish That You Were Mine
04. I'm Not a Run Around
05. Soul Train
06. You'd Better Believe It
07. It's So Hard Loving You
08. The Day the Robin Sang to Me
09. Falling Apart at the Seams
10. The Other Side of Me

1974 - THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU (US, COLUMBIA, KC-33064)
01. Summertime in the City
02. Don't Take Your Love from Me
03. Save Our Goodbyes
04. I Don't Want to Pay the Price of Losing You
05. That's How Much I Love You
06. Blackbird
07. A Change Is Gonna Come
08. Strange Old World
09. Fever
10. Nursery Rhymes

1976 - THE MANHATTANS (UK, CBS, CBS-81513)
01. Searching for Love
02. We'll Have Fovever to Love
03. Take It or Leave It
04. Reasons
05. How Can Anything So Good
06. Hurt
07. Wonderful World of Love
08. If You're Ever Gonna Love Me
09. La La La Wish Upon a Star
10. Kiss and Say Goodbye

1977 - IT FEELS SO GOOD (US, COLUMBIA, PC-34450)
01. I Kinda Miss You
02. Up On the Street (Where I Live)
03. Let's Start It All Over Again
04. It's You
05. I'll See You Tomorrow
06. It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad
07. It Just Can't Stay This Way
08. We Never Danced to a Love Song
09. Mind Your Business
10. Too Much for Me to Bear

1978 - THERE'S NO GOOD IN GOODBYE (US, COLUMBIA, JC-35252)
01. There's No Good in Goodbye
02. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
03. Tomorrow
04. Share My Life
05. Am I Losing You
06. Happiness
07. You're My Life
08. Goodbye Is the Saddest Word
09. Movin'
10. Everybody Has a Dream

1979 - LOVE TALK (US, COLUMBIA, JC-35693)
01. After You
02. Love Talk
03. The Right Feeling at the Wrong Time
04. Devil in the Dark
05. Here Comes the Hurt Again
06. I Just Wanna Be The One in Your Life
07. New York City
08. That's Not Part of the Show
09. The Way We Were / Memories
10. We Tried

1980 - AFTER MIDNIGHT (US, COLUMBIA, JC-36411)

01. Shining Star
02. It's Not the Same
03. Girl of My Dream
04. Cloudy, with a Chance of Tears
05. The Closer You Are
06. If My Heart Could Speak / One Life to Live
07. Just as Long as I Have You
08. It Couldn't Hurt
09. Tired of the Single Life
10. I'll Never Run Away from Love Again

1980 - GREATEST HITS (US, COLUMBIA, JC 36861) (C)
01. I'll Never Find Another (Find Another like You)
02. Shining Star
03. Kiss and Say Goodbye
04. Hurt
05. There's No Me without You
06. Do You Really Mean Goodbye?
07. We Never Danced to a Love Song
08. It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad
09. I Kinda Miss You
10. Don't Take Your Love

1981 - BLACK TIE (US, COLUMBIA, FC-37156)
01. Just One Moment Away
02. You Stand Out
03. Let Your Love Come Down
04. Honey, Honey
05. When You See Me Laughing
06. I Wanta Thank You
07. Deep Water
08. Just Can't Seem to Get Next to You
09. I Was Made for You
10. When I Leave Tomorrow

1983 - FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE (US, COLUMBIA, FC-38600)
01. Crazy
02. Start All Over Again
03. Forever by Your Side
04. Just the Lonely Talking Again
05. Locked Up in Your Love
06. Lover's Paradise
07. Love Is Gonna Find You
08. I'm Ready to Love You Again

1985 - TOO HOT TO STOP IT (US, COLUMBIA, FC-39277)
01. Don't Say No
02. You Send Me
03. Angel of the Night
04. When We Are Made as One
05. C'Est la Vie
06. Dreamin'
07. You're Gonna Love Being Loved by Me

1986 - BACK TO BASICS (EUROPE, CBS, CBS-450063-1)
01. Change of Heart
02. Where Did We Go Wrong
03. All I Need
04. I'm Through Trying to Prove My Love to You
05. Mr. D.J.
06. Back into the Night
07. Just like You
08. Maybe Tomorrow
09. Don't Look in My Eyes
10. Neither One of Us (Wants to Be The First to Say Goodbye)

1989 - SWEET TALK (US, VALLEY VUE, D1-72946)
01. Sweet Talk
02. No One But You
03. Don't Let Go
04. This Love Is Real
05. Hot like an Oven
06. Why You Wanna Love Me like That
07. I Won't Stop
08. Lady I've Been Waiting For
09. Try Love Again
10. Just a Matter of Time

1995 - KISS AND SAY GOODBYE: THE BEST OF THE MANHATTANS (US, LEGACY, CK-64662) (C)
01. Kiss and Say Goodbye
02. Don't Take Your Love
03. There's No Me without You
04. Wish That You Were Mine
05. The Day the Robin Sang to Me
06. That's How Much I Love You
07. Hurt
08. La La La Wish Upon a Star
09. I Kinda Miss You
10. It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad
11. Am I Losing You
12. Everybody Has a Dream
13. Shining Star
14. I'll Never Find Another (Find Another like You)
15. Just One Moment Away
16. I Was Made for You
17. Just the Lonely Talking Again
18. You Send Me
19. Goodbye Is the Saddest Word

2014 - IT FEELS SO GOOD (US, SOULMUSIC, SMCR-5121, RI, 1977)
01. I Kinda Miss You
02. Up On the Street (Where I Live)
03. Let's Start It All Over Again
04. It's You
05. I'll See You Tomorrow
06. It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad
07. It Just Can't Stay This Way
08. We Never Danced to a Love Song
09. Mind Your Business
10. Too Much for Me to Bear
Bonus Tracks
11. I Kinda Miss You (Single Version)
12. Let's Start It All Over Again (Single Version)
13. Let's Start It All Over Again (12'' Version)
14. It Feels So Good to Be Loved So Bad (Single Version)
15. We Never Danced to a Love Song (Single Version

2014 - AFTER MIDNIGHT (US, FUNKYTOWNGROOVES, FTG-390, RI, 1980)
01. Shining Star
02. It's Not the Same
03. Girl of My Dream
04. Cloudy, with a Chance of Tears
05. The Closer You Are
06. If My Heart Could Speak / One Life to Live
07. Just as Long as I Have You
08. It Couldn't Hurt
09. Tired of the Single Life
10. I'll Never Run Away from Love Again
Bonus Tracks
11. Shining Star (Single Version)
12. I'll Never Find Another (Find Another like You) (Single Version)
13. Girl of My Dream (Single Version)
14. It Happened to Me
15. No Way to Love Somebody
16. Seclusion (Long Version)
17. What's Inside Your Heart

2014 - THERE'S NO GOOD IN GOODBYE (US, FUNKYTOWNGROOVES, FTG-394, RI 1978)
01. There's No Good in Goodbye
02. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
03. Tomorrow
04. Share My Life
05. Am I Losing You
06. Happiness
07. You're My Life
08. Goodbye Is the Saddest Word
09. Movin'
10. Everybody Has a Dream
Bonus Tracks
11. Don't Say Goodbye (Single Version)
12. Here Comes the Hurt Again (Single Version)
13. Everybody Has a Dream (Single Version)
14. Am I Losing You (Alternate Version w/o Rap)
15. Don't Say Goodbye (X-Rated Version)
16. Here Comes the Hurt Again (X-Rated Version)
17. That's Not Part of the Show (X-Rated Version)

2014 - BLACK TIE (US, FUNKYTOWNGROOVES, FTG-395, RI, 1981)
01. Just One Moment Away
02. You Stand Out
03. Let Your Love Come Down
04. Honey, Honey
05. When You See Me Laughing
06. I Wanta Thank You
07. Deep Water
08. Just Can't Seem to Get Next to You
09. I Was Made for You
10. When I Leave Tomorrow
Bonus Tracks
11. Just One Moment Away (Single Version)
12. Let Your Love Come Down (Alternate Version)
13. Let Your Love Come Down (Single Version)
14. Do You Really Mean Goodbye? (Single Version)
15. Rendezvous (Single Version)
16. I Wanta Thank You (Single Version)

2014 - FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE (US, FUNKYTOWNGROOVES, FTG-396, RI, 1983)
01. Crazy
02. Start All Over Again
03. Forever by Your Side
04. Just the Lonely Talking Again
05. Locked Up in Your Love
06. Lover's Paradise
07. Love Is Gonna Find You
08. I'm Ready to Love You Again
Bonus Tracks
09. Crazy (Single Version)
10. Crazy (Instrumental)
11. Just the Lonely Talking Again (Single Version)
12. Love Is Gonna Find You (Single Version)
13. Lovin' You Didn't Come Easy

2015 - A MILLION TO ONE (UK, FUNKYTOWNGROOVES, FTG-403, RI 1972)
01. A Million to One
02. It's the Only Way
03. Back Up
04. You on My Mind
05. Fever
06. Do You Ever
07. Strange Old World
08. One Life to Live
09. Blackbird
10. Cry If You Wanna Cry
11. Teenage Liberation
12. I Can't Stand for You to Leave Me

2015 - THERE'S NO ME WITHOUT YOU (US, FUNKYTOWNGROOVES, FTG-407, RI, 1973)
01. There's No Me without You
02. We Made It
03. Wish That You Were Mine
04. I'm Not a Run Around
05. Soul Train
06. You'd Better Believe It
07. It's So Hard Loving You
08. The Day the Robin Sang to Me
09. Falling Apart at the Seams
10. The Other Side of Me
Bonus Tracks
11. You'd Better Believe It (Single Version)
12. Wish That You Were Mine (Single Version)

2015 - TOO HOT TO STOP IT (US, FUNKYTOWNGROOVES, FTG-409, RI, 1985)
01. Don't Say No
02. You Send Me
03. Angel of the Night
04. When We Are Made as One
05. C'Est la Vie
06. Dreamin'
07. You're Gonna Love Being Loved by Me
08. Too Hot to Stop It
Bonus Tracks
09. You Send Me (Single Version)
10. Don't Say No (Single Version

2016 - WITH THESE HANDS (US, COLUMBIA, NC, RI, 1970)
01. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
02. Loneliness
03. By the Time I Get to Phoenix
04. Straight from My Heart
05. It's Gonna Take a Lot to Bring Me Back
06. If My Heart Could Speak
07. With These Hands
08. Georgia On My Mind
09. Give Him Up
10. People Get Ready
Bonus Tracks
11. From Atlanta to Goodbye
12. Rainbow Week
13. Let Them Talk
14. Fantastic Journey
15. Windmills of Your Mind
16. The Picture Became Quite Clear
17. Oh, Lord I Wish I Could Sleep
Updated 2026-09-18